• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Just Crap, what the hell Bob. Even worse than getting a bad FF game.

PBY

Banned
sableholic said:
Gg peter you were tearing me up through the air early, couple bad bounces that completely changed the game.
ur giving me waaaaaaaaaay too much credit- you spanked me dude... I was just worried that you were gonna be upset when I went for that 4th down play, and that I called a TO with 4 seconds left (I'm still not sure why I did that, kind of dick move, sorry about that- thats why I declined the penalty giving you the TD; you totally deserved to run it back on me)

peterb0y said:
ur giving me waaaaaaaaaay too much credit- you spanked me dude... I was just worried that you were gonna be upset when I went for that 4th down play, and that I called a TO with 4 seconds left (I'm still not sure why I did that, kinda of dick move, sorry about that- thats why I declined the penalty giving you the TD; you totally deserved to run it back on me)
Nah its ok I figured you just wanted to work on some things, wasn't mad at all. Don't be so down on yourself though, I mean there was some ints that my team doesn't normally make and I got lucky with the porter strip which ended up being a td.

Also oddly enough vaughn didn't seem to get a td added to his stats, guess cause of the holding penalty they didn't count it

Smokey

Can we get this last game over with before so I can play the Primetime Game of the Week in Week 4.

The sooner the better.

Thanks.

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
Can we get this last game over with before so I can play the Primetime Game of the Week in Week 5.

The sooner the better.

Thanks.
fixed, and you mean the Bucs VS Falcons right?

DCX

pffft, game of the week is niners vs. cards!

two best friends forced to do battle once more!

alex-smith-leinart-090108.jpg

except replace jack english with alex.

and no frank gore :(

Smokey

DCX said:
fixed, and you mean the Bucs VS Falcons right?

DCX

you

play your last 3 2k games so we can get to the playoffs.

Thanks.

There can only be one Primetime game guys, and it's Texans v. Chargers!

Mrbob

Man I can't believe you ladies are hating on Just Cause 2. This is what all open world games will aspire too in the future.

BigAT

Does anyone want to get a scrim in? It's been forever since I've had a human opponent as a result of having the CPU and then going straight into my bye week.

Smokey

Mrbob said:
Man I can't believe you ladies are hating on Just Cause 2. This is what all open world games will aspire too in the future.

Ignore them. They have shit tastes in games. I happen to play everything that is good, and JC2 is next in line on Friday!

Chargers v. Texans is the PTGOTW, but Packers v. Giants will be good too!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Smokey said:
Can we get this last game over with before so I can play the Primetime Game of the Week in Week 4.

The sooner the better.

Thanks.

:lol

At least get the week right that we play. It's only primetime in your eyes :lol I'm the underdog no matter how good my team is.

Matrix

It's always Bob's fault, come on Astro!

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
you

play your last 3 2k games so we can get to the playoffs.

Thanks.

There can only be one Primetime game guys, and it's Texans v. Chargers!
I have been around all night, noone wants to play me...

DCX

Mrbob

Matrix said:

At least get the week right that we play. It's only primetime in your eyes :lol I'm the underdog no matter how good my team is.

You're never the underdog with Bjoerncheese.

Matrix

Mrbob said:
You're never the underdog with Bjoerncheese.

You haven't even faced him, you could change your tune on that one and shut him down.

Also I'm always the underdog against the Colts.

Matrix

Btw anyone want to scrim? I haven't played since I had a bye week and I don't want to go into the "PRIMETIME" game of the week rusty ass hell.

Matrix

Wellington said:
GG Livewire.

This is how all posts should be after a game, simple and to the point, win or lose.

And someone scrim me, I don't care if I get whooped, I need practice against a human! Don't make me post naked Dwight gif again.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Matrix said:
This is how all posts should be after a game, simple and to the point, win or lose.
After countless league games and scrims, Live and I have each other down pretty well. I could harp on about bad breaks or whatever but I hate it when I beat people and they say it's cause of a lucky fumble or a bad call by the refs, so, GG Livewire*.

*Unless he starts gloating, then the gloves come off! :D

Matrix

I don't see why Livewire would gloat, then again beating you is hard to do :lol I could see Livewire rubbing a victory in Cb's face. CB asks for it.

Btw if I don't get a scrim in before the week advances, I'm the Bob game of the week for week 5 :D

LiveWire

Wellington said:
GG Livewire.

Great game. I had to throw everything I could think of to stop tosses or blast/off-tackle runs to Brown or Bradshaw. I sold out way too many times on the hit stick or strip ballcarrier button, fortunately I was rewarded on two crucial drives. Still, you drove up and down pretty easy from your first scoring drive onward. My defense bailed me out almost every time I needed it.

I didn't want to risk some throws with Morrow, but Portis was getting destroyed on the run, so of course, two INTs resulted. :( I had to sub Portis out 3 or 4 times in the game (aside from the two injuries he had). When I put Cain and Taylor in, after 1 hit from tuck or Boley (or was it Bradley?)--instant red stamina. I was like what the fuck do I need to put a backup FB in? And I'm sure you noticed I barely ran in Sintim's direction. Unbelievable speed and power on that guy. Closest comparison I can think of is Dockett.

I dread the next matchup. Jacobs will probably rack up 75-80, Brown 120, Bradshaw 50. :( Only thing that seems to work is if I can pressure Eli into bad throws.

Matrix said:
I don't see why Livewire would gloat, then again beating you is hard to do :lol I could see Livewire rubbing a victory in Cb's face. CB asks for it.

Yea, I won't gloat against CK. As he said, we've played each other so much it's hard to surprise either of us. It's pretty much, "I'm going to run this fucking ball up the gut, let's see if you can stop it, bitch" or "I'm going to drop this one over top of your safety, good luck picking that." :lol

For CB, when I beat him there will be a bit of talk.

dang and wasn't it CB talking all the shit leading up to the game saying it was already determined that wellington would win!? cb is a genius.... he played you off on one another for his own personal gain!

Smokey

Hmm..quite a upset.

Matrix said:
At least get the week right that we play. It's only primetime in your eyes I'm the underdog no matter how good my team is.

oh here we go.

"i'm the underdog", "i'm supposed to lose", etc

excuses lined up already?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
dang and wasn't it CB talking all the shit leading up to the game saying it was already determined that wellington would win!? cb is a genius.... he played you off on one another for his own personal gain!

MJpoint.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LiveWire said:
Great game. I had to throw everything I could think of to stop tosses or blast/off-tackle runs to Brown or Bradshaw. I sold out way too many times on the hit stick or strip ballcarrier button, fortunately I was rewarded on two crucial drives. Still, you drove up and down pretty easy from your first scoring drive onward. My defense bailed me out almost every time I needed it.

I didn't want to risk some throws with Morrow, but Portis was getting destroyed on the run, so of course, two INTs resulted. :( I had to sub Portis out 3 or 4 times in the game (aside from the two injuries he had). When I put Cain and Taylor in, after 1 hit from tuck or Boley (or was it Bradley?)--instant red stamina. I was like what the fuck do I need to put a backup FB in? And I'm sure you noticed I barely ran in Sintim's direction. Unbelievable speed and power on that guy. Closest comparison I can think of is Dockett.

I dread the next matchup. Jacobs will probably rack up 75-80, Brown 120, Bradshaw 50. :( Only thing that seems to work is if I can pressure Eli into bad throws.
Eh I am much better now at reading the field than last season. On that pick in the fourth Q it was a timing route that I wanted to throw, CJ would have been clear of your LB but he ran into him right at the cut so he did not clear and get to where he needed to be.

Here are some pictures to illustrate my point.

24mz6so.jpg

2zgas6f.jpg

spkmd5.jpg

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/18197026

Either way it was a good play call, you knew what I wanted to do there. On that particular play my reads go: Nicks - Boss - Jacobs - CJ. It was a cover 2, but since I rolled left the fly route by Nicks was covered by the safety that had shaded over following the QB. I stayed with him for too long to see if he could clear the LB, by the time I got to Boss he was covered in the flats by the down CB, and Jacobs was shadowed by Turner.

I'm around all day tomorrow AT, if Bob decides he wants to play and let us advance, that is.

Smokey

:lol :lol :lol :lol FMT hiding in the toilets in Perfect Dark walk up to him take his gun and then shoot him while he's crouching in a women position on the toilet.

BigAT

Wellington said:
I'm around all day tomorrow AT, if Bob decides he wants to play and let us advance, that is.
I should be available most of the day, with the exception of Lost time. Let's be honest though, that game isn't getting played.

Smokey said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol FMT hiding in the toilets in Perfect Dark walk up to him take his gun and then shoot him while he's crouching in a women position on the toilet.

why do i suck at all non-sports games? correction, all non-football games :(

Matrix

Smokey said:
Hmm..quite a upset.

oh here we go.

"i'm the underdog", "i'm supposed to lose", etc

excuses lined up already?

You started all this stuff with the list, you have been trying to hype up this game against me "an average player to sometimes good player" :lol I consider myself in almost every game I play as the underdog, that has nothing to do with you though. That's my mentally and hell I'm already preparing myself to possibly lose in the future against the cpu Titans since I have to face them when CJ is back in their lineup.

I have never been one to talk shit and back it up in the game.

FMT, I'm the same way in everything but Baseball games. I was much better in my younger days :(

Matrix said:
You started all this stuff with the list, you have been trying to hype up this game against me "an average player to sometimes good player" :lol I consider myself in almost every game I play as the underdog, that has nothing to do with you though. That's my mentally and hell I'm already preparing myself to possibly lose in the future against the cpu Titans since I have to face them when CJ is back in their lineup.

I have never been one to talk shit and back it up in the game.

FMT, I'm the same way in everything but Baseball games. I was much better in my younger days :(

http://www.2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260211

you win this time, matrix.

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
Tonight's LOST episode is going to be a heavy hitter. I've seen the promo pics for this episode, shit's about to get real.
Just the theme of the episode is enough!!

DCX

Top Bottom