• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Mrbob

Yeah you have no power. Nor the ability to play manual defense anymore either after I torched your safety.

DAW ALERT I'll be home in roughly 3 hours, be ready to roll!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I know I don't. We have cupcakes running this thing
I rebounded with a user pick against somnia so I'm redeemed.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
peterb0y said:
thanks.... my go to move is changing all the periods to size 14 font, so we'll see how that goes- :lol :lol
Make sure to include a "Fresh Prince of Bel Air"-ing somewhere in it for extra credit.

daw840

CB3 said:
I know I don't. We have cupcakes running this thing
I rebounded with a user pick against somnia so I'm redeemed.

Look, as far as I am concerned the league advances on saturdays and wednesdays. That's the impression I was under. I am sorry that a few times I have needed the entire time available but that just happens.

TheCrow

daw840 said:
Look, as far as I am concerned the league advances on saturdays and wednesdays. That's the impression I was under. I am sorry that a few times I have needed the entire time available but that just happens.
:( I guess I shouldn't have let the league decide to let Rors play the cpu. Next time I will just hold the league hostage.
I wouldn't do that to you guys :3

daw840

TheCrow said:
:( I guess I shouldn't have let the league decide to let Rors play the cpu. Next time I should just hold the league hostage.
I wouldn't do that to you guys :3

So....Bob and I are "holding the league hostage" by playing in the alotted time?

You guys want to shorten the time frame? Then do it. Otherwise, don't bitch about people that play their games within that time.

Mrbob

You know what image you need to post Daw.

I'll be home in around an hour! But we could always wait a little longer to get the game in. We have until 11Pacific to start it!

daw840

Mrbob said:
You know what image you need to post Daw.

I'll be home in around an hour! But we could always wait a little longer to get the game in. We have until 11Pacific to start it!

Hmm, I might actually wake up to play our game now. I usually go to bed at about 10:30 CST, but I would wake up so we could play at say....12:30am CST

DCX

DCX
It's not that you guys are breaking league rules, it's the fact that we have been waiting for a select dew games to be done for a looong time. It gets to people. Don't be offended, but this will happen everytime this situation arises.

DCX

Striker

30wtizb_th.gif

Nightz

Mrbob said:
daw840 said:
Hmm, I might actually wake up to play our game now. I usually go to bed at about 10:30 CST, but I would wake up so we could play at say....12:30am CST
League advances at 9 pacific. ;)

You would be waking up to play next week's game because by that time your game would have been simmed. :lol

daw840

Nightz said:
League advances at 9 pacific. ;)

You would be waking up to play next week's game because by that time your game would have been simmed. :lol

I was kidding, I wouldn't hold up the league intentionally.

daw840

Boobles, I am home and ready whenever you are. Just message me on XBL, I will be playing some Toy Soldiers. You guys should really get this game too.

LiveWire

DCX said:
trade talks...get at me son!

DCX

That was a trade offer? Looked more like the insane scrawlings of a drunk hobo to me.

You need to part with something more valuable to get what you're looking for...or, alternatively, ask for something less valuable.

Smokey

LukeSmith said:
Cheeseface Bjoreen? That's some great trash talking there, did you pick that up from some of your contemporaries?

280px-Our_Community_Place_Sandbox.jpg

You shut tha fuck up

This game is between two men.

Worry about your own group of Mack thugs over there.

DCX

DCX
LiveWire said:
That was a trade offer? Looked more like the insane scrawlings of a drunk hobo to me.

You need to part with something more valuable to get what you're looking for...or, alternatively, ask for something less valuable.
Ok, well counter something that won't blow my team up, that's your job....u know, to blow your team up :)

DCX

LiveWire

DCX said:
Ok, well counter something that won't blow my team up, that's your job....u know, to blow your team up :)

DCX

Michael-Turner-Falcons_1699939.jpg

Anyway, I sent you a counter-offer. You wanna get serious about trading for something, let me know. If I don't hear anything, I won't be offended. Not everyone is ready to play in the big leagues.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Oh yeah, meant to ask this, but Sable, can you at some point, make another roster file, showing current teams. That way, can have updated rosters and rookies.

DCX

DCX
LiveWire said:
Michael-Turner-Falcons_1699939.jpg

Anyway, I sent you a counter-offer. You wanna get serious about trading for something, let me know. If I don't hear anything, I won't be offended. Not everyone is ready to play in the big leagues.
With all due respect Tank>Turner.

Same with you, real talk.

DCX

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
FMMMMMMMMTTTTTTT

When can you play? I have to be on a call at 10 but I can play any time starting 8-9:05. All times eastern.

daw840

Ugh, another fucking heartbreaking loss.

AD gets 200+ yards on the ground and I still lose because of 2 INTs and 1 fumble, while Boob didn't turn the ball over once. 1 of those INTs was complete horseshit though.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Smokey, we can play " your primetime game of the week" 9 pm eastern and on tonight. I'll be free starting then.

let me know

I hate playing this game after a bye week, always feel rusty, no excuse, but it sucks no one would scrim me when I asked.

Smokey

Matrix said:
Smokey, we can play " your primetime game of the week" 9 pm eastern and on tonight. I'll be free starting then.

let me know

I hate playing this game after a bye week, always feel rusty, no excuse, but it sucks no one would scrim me when I asked.

les

do

it

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Smokey said:
les

do

it

K i'll be on in 1 hour

lol @ cb

he just wants to see Bjoern for the first time

Matrix

Smokey said:

He's been held to under a 100 a couple of times now, that won't be a first. Now getting carted off is a different thing. He's missed all of 1 quarter in all the games he's played.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
ready and on when you are fmt but i need to play by 9:05 or then i can't play until at least after 11

all times eastern

Matrix

Smokey, wtf are you on Halo 3 now?

3 mins bro, game was set for 9 pm est

Matrix

Matrix

It's been 5 mins, quit Halo 3 or I Bob you and we play as the last game of the week.

I'm sitting around while you play Halo 3 when we had a time set, how does this make any sense?

:\

Top Bottom