• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Somnia

Smokey said:
you are all nerds

rpg music

16-bit era psh

it was all about coach k basketball and nba jam and that was it

You fuckers better be getting this when it comes out so we can play it online. Gonna be the best online basketball experience (not that it needs to do much to achieve that apparently).

Smokey

Somnia said:
You fuckers better be getting this when it comes out so we can play it online. Gonna be the best online basketball experience (not that it needs to do much to achieve that apparently).

i seriously hate how it's on the wii.

the dreamcast had a better fucking online setup than the wii, such garbage.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Same PSN or XBLA. No way am I going to buy another Wii just for NBA Jam. Plus using Nintendo's online setup.... good god.

I honestly don't even understand why it's hitting the Wii first. Majority of sports gamers and people who grew up with Jam would own one of the other systems.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I got Madden 07 as a gift on wii. This was before they family played all their games up and made them look like a cartoon. so it was the ps2/xbox madden with motion controls. It was actually fairly decent. But instead of taking a step forward they went backwards with the kid shit

DMczaf

Speaking of old sports games, FUCK YOU ACCLAIM for your bullshots of NFL QB Club 98 for N64

*13 year old me gets the latest Gamepro*

qbc10.jpg

HOLY SHIT!!

qbc4.jpg

OMG!

qbc5.jpg

PS1 IS DEAD!

*gets game*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWJ1ntV1aVc#t=1m00s

What the fuck is this shit?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DMczaf said:
Speaking of old sports games, FUCK YOU ACCLAIM for your bullshots of NFL QB Club 98 for N64

*13 year old me gets the latest Gamepro*

qbc0.jpg

HOLY SHIT!!

bc4.jpg

OMG!

qb5.jpg

PS1 IS DEAD!

*gets game*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWJ1ntV1aVc#t=1m00s

UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH UHH

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Speaking of old sports games, FUCK YOU EA for your bullshots of Madden for next gen systems

* 25 year old me surfs web*

1113940024.jpg

HOLY SHIT!!

NG_madden_nextgen.jpg

OMG!

reliant_stadium.jpg

PS2 IS DEAD!

*gets game*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWUclELibqQ

Matrix

I was smarter when I was 18 cause I knew not to trust Acclaim

Matrix

13 year old Dm read Gamepro, you truly were out of the loop.

Mrbob

Haha Madden 06 xbox 360 looks like a PS2 game now. And that pos only ran at 30fps too.

I remember the producer trying to convince everyone 30fps was fine. :lol

Mrbob

This is what you ladies should be playing right now!

344rtyr.gif

2ynia2c.gif

Sounds like the built in youtube uploading for the PS3 version is hot. I might double dip.

Striker

Madden '06 was such dog shit. I bought that and PGR on the 360's release. I still played Madden '05 (deep Owner Mode FTW) on the original Xbox, so it didn't sting me as bad.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mrbob said:
This is what you ladies should be playing right now!

344rtyr.gif

2ynia2c.gif

Sounds like the built in youtube uploading for the PS3 version is hot. I might double dip.
How can we get it without knowing what game it is?

DCX said:
Wow! looks like i might have to get NCAA 11 this year.

DCX

Online franchise with recruiting. I'd so be down if it means I can cockblock someone else's recruits :D

I also think I have striker next. can you play after we advance tonight? (which I think is happening...) I think I'll be back around 9:30 or so.

daw840

Sorry guys. Today is my end of month. Should be working about a 13 hour day today. I probably wont be able to get my game in until tomorrow morning.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
daw840 said:
Sorry guys. Today is my end of month. Should be working about a 13 hour day today. I probably wont be able to get my game in until tomorrow morning.
This is fine with me. I need all the practice I can get to beat Livewire.

Just Cause 2.

Should have known with Bob. :lol

daw840

I will have to side with Boobles on this one. I really liked the first Just Cause, and will probably give the second a go. Although, I really REALLY want them to come out with Mercenaries 3

LiveWire

I can't tell what's going on in those Just Cause pics. Is he harpooning people or something? Why is he karate-kicking an oxygen tank? and then just riding it up in the air?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LiveWire said:
I can't tell what's going on in those Just Cause pics. Is he harpooning people or something? Why is he karate-kicking an oxygen tank? and then just riding it up in the air?
Open world dude.

Rorschach

LiveWire said:
Grappling hook. He shoots the gas canister (which apparently turns it into a self propelled rocket in the JC universe) and then shoots it with a grappling hook to take a ride.

Mrbob

Don't listen to Rors, he just auto trolls anything I like. :lol Plus his gaming taste is terrible!

The demo only gives you a small glimpse of what you can do in the full game. Beyond this, the final games size is massive. If you want the craziness of Saints Row 2 with a game world that a couple times bigger than San Andreas this is a game to look into. :D

Matrix

Rors is right on the mark with this game though, plus you love Dynasty Warrior games, don't bring up taste.

Mrbob

Koei burnt me on DW games with all the releases. :/ It took awhile but it happened!

Just Cause 2 is the best Square Enix game to be released this month. :D

Smokey

Getting Just Cause 2 (PS3) today from Best Buy for $20.

Ordered Mario Galaxy 2 from Amazon got $20 gift card

Ordered Halo Reach from Amazon will use Galaxy 2 $20 giftcard to make Reach $40..also get another $20 from pre-ordering Reach through Amazon.

Never pay full price for games guys, unless you feel like being a sucker !

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Madden also has 20 dollar gamer credit on amazon.

im gonna use the Mario Galaxy credit towards it

Top Bottom