• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Mrbob

GCQuinton said:

:lol

On a related note I don't think the FF13 version is that bad. It's completely different than the regular tune:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWzgNqUWl5M&feature=related

One good thing I can say about FF13 is that the game probably has the best battle music of any game in the series. Especially since you hear the tune so much:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tf6lHlanQY&feature=related

And a remixed version here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmyIcz7vLTw&feature=related

Nightz

GG peter. You're definitely improving and you have so many weapons on your offense it's scary. Excellent stick skills avoiding tackles with Scooter. I won't be surprised if you pull off a few upsets and win
against a human opponent
this season. :D

Edit: Nice hit sticks too. Caused me to fumble twice. :(

PBY

Banned
lol thanks man; i really felt like i couldnt do shit against you

and i can only dream of the day I beat a human controlled team :lol

BigAT

Bills/Jets
Seahawks/Vikings

Just a heads up Bob. I'll be out of town pretty much the entire weekend starting tomorrow night, and then I'm moving on Tuesday so my window to get our game in will be pretty limited.

Mrbob

Man Game Room is such garbage. Why the hell is it taking so long to play shitty retro games? :lol

270mb download for game room. Then you need two content packs in game for the arcade games that is like another 150mb. And then it takes like 10 minutes to load all that stuff in. Terrible.

Hey look it loaded in around a min the second time yay for technology. Glad the 360 can handle this.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Stop trolling the 360 Bob!

GCQuinton

sableholic said:
Gg gcq, I was pretty worried after the crazy start. I stopped him on fourth down in the first in his own territory, couldn't get a td, he scored on a long ass protak run and then I fumbled on kickoff return which led to another td run.

GG Sable. Crazy at times for sure, though. Safe to say at this point the Nate Davis experiment has failed horribly.

Mrbob said:
One good thing I can say about FF13 is that the game probably has the best battle music of any game in the series. Especially since you hear the tune so much:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tf6lHlanQY&feature=related

And a remixed version here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmyIcz7vLTw&feature=related

I made a joke with one my friends the other day about that being the best FF battle music for the last three and a half years now :lol . But yeah, I've liked it ever since I heard it in the announcement trailer.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mrbob said:
Man Game Room is such garbage. Why the hell is it taking so long to play shitty retro games? :lol

270mb download for game room. Then you need two content packs in game for the arcade games that is like another 150mb. And then it takes like 10 minutes to load all that stuff in. Terrible.

Hey look it loaded in around a min the second time yay for technology. Glad the 360 can handle this.

get the fuck out of here. those damn PS3 firmware updateds that do nothing at all take 20 minutes to download then 20 minutes to install. no one is forcing you to play game room.

PS Home was much worse and that shit is useless

Smokey

CB3 said:
get the fuck out of here. those damn PS3 firmware updateds that do nothing at all take 20 minutes to download then 20 minutes to install. no one is forcing you to play game room.

:lol :lol :lol

Mrbob

CB3 said:

What are you crying about? I wanted to try it out. Not my fault MS couldn't hire a company who could code for a damn to make this product. Enjoy paying three bucks for each antiquated game sucker.

At least Playstation updates are useful. You can get a superior product for free on the PC with MAME.

Smokey

Mrbob said:
What are you crying about? I wanted to try it out. Not my fault MS couldn't hire a company who could code for a damn to make this product. Enjoy paying three bucks for each antiquated game sucker.

At least Playstation updates are useful. You can get a superior product for free on the PC with MAME.

Good to see you still have it in you.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mrbob said:

Tempest loads quickly and plays fine, I used some left over points on it. I didn't find loading up the arcade room to take that long. I don't plan on buying anymore games though, my HDD space sucks as it is.

Matrix

Smokey said:
sounds like some music for a 2-d platformer

Why do you think he likes it?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
So yeah, we desperately need these last two games to get played.

:lol @ Matrix's video. When that Mario Kart music kicked in I just about died laughing. :lol

Matrix

Wellington said:
So yeah, we desperately need these last two games to get played.

:lol @ Matrix's video. When that Mario Kart music kicked in I just about died laughing. :lol

:lol

I died laughing when the Madam E.Z. Lai :lol chick came out and started dancing *sound effects included* to Super Mario All-stars Underwater theme.

Matrix

I miss NBA Jam, can't believe that new version is coming out on Cb's game system of choice.

Mrbob

Matrix said:
I miss NBA Jam, can't believe that new version is coming out on Cb's game system of choice.

Don't make fun of CB. Getting a Wii was one of his favorite moments in life!

AymPg2.png

Top Bottom