• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Rorschach

LJ11 said:
Bunch of people were banned for NBA Jam too, meanwhile we all know it's coming to other platforms after they're done taking $50 from Wii owners.

If anyone wants to fill in for the Rams, and FMT is okay with it, would be appreciated. Hate playing the CPU.
Use it as practice, put in your backups, then just sim the second half. :p

daw840

LJ11 said:
Bunch of people were banned for NBA Jam too, meanwhile we all know it's coming to other platforms after they're done taking $50 from Wii owners.

If anyone wants to fill in for the Rams, and FMT is okay with it, would be appreciated. Hate playing the CPU.

Speaking of, what ever happened with Zep? Did he just disappear? Last I hear there was a crazy storm up there, but that can't be why he isn't around anymore. Wasn't that like 2 weeks ago?

daw840

peterb0y said:
any world on when the vikes/seahawks game is gonna be played?

Should be tomorrow morning sometime. Bluemax's and my schedule really don't match up at all. I am available like everyday between 4:00 CST and 8:00 CST and he isn't available every day until like 10 CST.

LJ11

daw840 said:
Speaking of, what ever happened with Zep? Did he just disappear? Last I hear there was a crazy storm up there, but that can't be why he isn't around anymore. Wasn't that like 2 weeks ago?

No one knows, though I have theory. He's probably fine, lets hope so anyway.

Mrbob

Yearly Zep disappearing act.

Edit: Oh and yeah it is stupid Denogg got banned for asking for a PSN port. We had no idea MS bought the Hydro Thunder license till recently.

Mrbob said:
Yearly Zep disappearing act.

Edit: Oh and yeah it is stupid Denogg got banned for asking for a PSN port. We had no idea MS bought the Hydro Thunder license till recently.

This is the only thread where you can say shit like this and get away with it

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DMczaf said:
Why the fuck is Denog asking for a PSN port?

HE HAS A 360!!

The quick downloads of 360 dont allow him time to jack off to Mark Sanchez pictures. He needs those long PSN downloads and the installs after to make things right

Rorschach

DMczaf said:
Why the fuck is Denog asking for a PSN port?

HE HAS A 360!!
That just makes his comment even more valid. He has both, but wants everyone to share the love! Plus, he probably has a preference. Xbots like you wouldn't understand!

Somnia

Well I'm tired and going to bed and have no idea who I play after we advance, but for that person...I am free sunday after 6pm cst, monday after 7pm cst, tuesday anytime and wednesday anytime. :D

LiveWire

LJ11 said:

I'm the defacto Rams owner so if you wanna lose lemme know, I'm around whenever. :D

Akia

holy freaking crap, you guys got quite the large discussion going on here all neatly tucked away in the Online forum.

I'm impressed.

Rorschach

wcirtk.jpg

CB3

Thats actually live action footage of what happens when we're trying to get bob to play his game

Birdman02

LukeSmith said:
I see both Daw and Bluemax on IM right now!

Looks like they're playing now. You gonna be around after they're done? If DM is around to advance, then I can play....as long as we start before 3:15 est.

I doubt I'll be able to play tonight, but Sunday night would probably work.

daw840

My first win. By a whole 1 point. GG Blue, crazy 4th quarter. Edwards missed a pass on a WIDE open receiver inside the 2 minute warning and I thought that was the game. I just KNEW that you were going to just run into FG range with your crazy fantasy back, but then Pos came up with the game winning INT.

LukeSmith

Birdman02 said:
Looks like they're playing now. You gonna be around after they're done? If DM is around to advance, then I can play....as long as we start before 3:15 est.

I doubt I'll be able to play tonight, but Sunday night would probably work.

Ugh I wasn't around, sorry I missed this Bird. I'll be at work from now till tonight - why don't we try tomorrow evening?

Mrbob

Since Big AT is gone till Tuesday boot him and let me play the cpu kthx.

Oh and we probably won't get it in till wed...tues is the worst possible day for me to get a game in and I'm not playing it half asleep. :D Set your timers accordingly!

CB3

God damnit every time i have a bye week bob bob's it up

Edit: Lonestar was on PS3 earlier playing cheesy japan spiky hair adventure

gg lonestar. how is it that i can dominate brady but tribow rapes me? :lol

also joey keller out 2 weeks after he fielded an onside kick.... come on dude! thankfully it wasn't worse, he was taken off on a stretcher but then it ended up being broken ribs. english should have had a 158.3 rating but some ridiculous tipped pass got picked :(

PBY

Banned
ph33nix said:
tribow is a bitch. he breaks more tackles than ronnie brown does
yo i didn't realize you wanted to chel it up last night since you posted in the fifa thread; if i don't go out i might be down for some games tonight...... i miss chellin

yeah, he is very freeman-esque in that regard. he was also stopping on a dime and hitting 30 yard bombs with ease -_-

but eventually i found a few plays that allowed me at least a chance to get to him. still tore me up but i hit him a bunch and got some incompletions as well.

p.s. pheeniks unless i can get my hotel internet up and running with the 360 we wont be able to play our game until next friday or saturday. sorry brosef, we'll be the bob game of the week :(

Top Bottom