• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
dont forget you want to get revenge on me for queering the randy moss deal you had on the table!

english hungers

p.s. bob has also played 2 cpu opponents
and two against the Lions, no offense.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Of course, aside from AT everyone in contention for a playoff spot beats me right now due to MTC. Going to need Livewire to pull off another upset over CB and for Somnia to not catch fire. C > E > G > R :(

LukeSmith

Bob threw a TD against the Lions with 48 seconds left with 48 points on the board and threw a TD to Oleson with 5 seconds left on the board against the Seahawks. As someone whose been punished for running up the score he's done it in back to back games. I demand a 2 game suspension for Cutler.

bob you can bench your HB or your QB for the next game. the choice is yours!

p.s. and before you bitch about that, i benched gore after "running up" the score against CPU rams.

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
bob you can bench your HB or your QB for the next game. the choice is yours!

p.s. and before you bitch about that, i benched gore after "running up" the score against CPU rams.

Technically it should be two games, and since that's the case the penalty should escalate to be JayCut!

Smokey

GG Quinton

The Carolina Panthers are a bunch of THUGS.

THUGS

Rookie sensation Myron Wilson (RB) is out for 4 weeks with broken ribs. Rivers was knocked out of the game with Turf Toe, and Ellison (SS) was kept on the sideline after a hit in the 3rd quarter.

Something must be done about this.

Mrbob

Here is the key to success if you want a high completion percentage in this game. Play Favre Jr. like FMT and Luke do and drop the ball off to your running back all game long.

Mrbob said:
Here is the key to success if you want a high completion percentage in this game. Play Favre Jr. like FMT and Luke do and drop the ball off to your running back all game long.

lolz then why does crabcakes lead my team in receptions

Rorschach

:lol Boasting about stats when you're running up the score on the cpu with seconds left.

[edit] Wow... ran it up against the Lions too.. (CHI) G.Olsen 12 Yd pass from J.Cutler(R.Gould kick), 0:48

:lol Stay classy.

Mrbob

Hey now, we agreed on aim to one game don't be changing it now. :lol

I'm not taking the fall for that Lions game. Sinistar quit late in the 3rd. I ran the ball 38 times that game, passed 19.

I ran every first and second down, and passed on the 3rd. If you don't want the points to go up don't quit mid game!

DMczaf

None of this would have come to light if Bob's dumb ass didn't have to gloat about putting up numbers against the CPU and Lions :lol

You could have been humble and quiet, but that's not Bob's style!

Mrbob

I'm playing Fiddy already with the Texans, sorry Rors!

DM said:
None of this would have come to light if Bob's dumb ass didn't have to gloat about putting up numbers against the CPU and Lions

You could have been humble and quiet, but that's not Bob's style!

Says the guy who saves every Freeballin' BS pass and shows it to us. :lol

Fifty

Rorschach said:
I'll fill in for the Texans. :D

Nnamdi reunion!!!!!!!

It makes more sense to have someone who isn't a super-powered player like yourself use them. I'll probably win and lose the same games that matrix would have.

Rorschach

Fifty said:
It makes more sense to have someone who isn't a super-powered player like yourself use them. I'll probably win and lose the same games that matrix would have.
I don't mean forever. Just for the Bears game.

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
ok, bench forte 1 game. didn't realize sinistar quit in the 2nd game.

Eh it was still a TD pass with 48 seconds to play, of his 18 passes during the game, one of them had to be a TD pass inside of a minute up 30?

Fifty

I said I'd help matrix and fill in, because we're of the same skill level, approximately. It'll give me more free time to only control one team, and as long as their opponents don't mind, anyone can fill in for them, for all I care. I do think that it'd be unfair if people now face the CPU texans and get much easier games than those who played them earlier in the season.

GCQuinton

Smokey said:
GG Quinton

The Carolina Panthers are a bunch of THUGS.

THUGS

Rookie sensation Myron Wilson (RB) is out for 4 weeks with broken ribs. Rivers was knocked out of the game with Turf Toe, and Ellison (SS) was kept on the sideline after a hit in the 3rd quarter.

Something must be done about this.
:lol

GG Smokey. I pretty much played myself out of the game early on with Nate Davis, but yeah, we did take a couple of your dudes out.

LiveWire

Wellington said:
Of course, aside from AT everyone in contention for a playoff spot beats me right now due to MTC. Going to need Livewire to pull off another upset over CB and for Somnia to not catch fire. C > E > G > R :(

oh boo hoo with your tiebreaker whining. Win the East like a man.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
FrenchMovieTheme said:
denogg if the league doesn't advance tonight i can't play until friday. sorry dudes!
I haven't heard from lonestar. Given that it is Easter Sunday, I am not exactly sure he can play. I have my AIM on so if he chimes in, I will be ready.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DenogginizerOS said:
I haven't heard from lonestar. Given that it is Easter Sunday, I am not exactly sure he can play. I have my AIM on so if he chimes in, I will be ready.

Made it in, I'll be on in 15-20 minutes

Top Bottom