• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Rorschach said:
You want me to fill in if you're the last game and it's eons before Friday?

if i'm the last game i give you permission to fill in for me. but i swear if you lose.... or if you get jack hurt.... then you will rue the day!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
if i'm the last game i give you permission to fill in for me. but i swear if you lose.... or if you get jack hurt.... then you will rue the day!
If you want, I can sit Jack!

*checks who the backup QB is*

WTF?! Alexis! Lol 64 OVR I use BruceGrad online who is 67 OVR, but I think that's my cutoff!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Tonight was my first real attempt at a new style of offense. I thinking up names, but the easiest one to go with is "Bullshit"

Tom Brady: 7 for 10 - 1TD 130 yards
Tim Tribow 6 for 7 - 2TDs 149 yards; 4 Rushes for 35 yards
Jamarion Bellows 5 catches 122 yards 1 TD
Lamarcus Taylor 14 Rushes 110 yards; 4 catches 106 yards 2TDs

And a handful of touches to other people.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Lonestar said:
Gonna be interesting to see how long this bye week lasts...
At least until Friday my bye week brother. I guess I can finish the books I've been reading, watch some movies, play other games.... :(

BTW, aside from benefiting from MTC over everyone, Bob also gets to play three AI opponents unless Fifty actually does sub in. He threw 18 TDs in the combined games between the Lions and the two AI opponents he's played so far. :lol

DCX said:

yep

BigAT said:
Anyone have a link to Sable's Madden script?

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/56832

Smokey said:
:lol :lol

edit: I just read McNabb going to Redskins ? LOL

Live is havin a field day w/ cb this season lolol

HALO.gif

Lonestar

CB3 said:
So this dude came in, gave megatron to ck and left. Fantastic.

We should all be able to strip-mine the CPU teams.

I'll take Juran Riley CB from the Lions and Patrick Boma RG + Aaron Curry LOLB from the Seahawks.

LukeSmith

Wellington said:
At least until Friday my bye week brother. I guess I can finish the books I've been reading, watch some movies, play other games.... :(

BTW, aside from benefiting from MTC over everyone, Bob also gets to play three AI opponents unless Fifty actually does sub in. He threw 18 TDs in the combined games between the Lions and the two AI opponents he's played so far. :lol

His season will have an asterisk and I'm sure he won't end up with the coveted Passer of the Year award.

Lonestar said:
ComeOn.jpg

Come On, Luke! :/

In the wildcard tiebreaker C > J > P

Gotta help out Birdles!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Livewire i dunno if i can play or not today. im still feeling kinda woosy. let me know when your available anyway

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Lonestar said:
We should all be able to strip-mine the CPU teams.

I'll take Juran Riley CB from the Lions and Patrick Boma RG + Aaron Curry LOLB from the Seahawks.

I remember drafting Juran, a kid with a bright future.

Mrbob

Lonestar said:
Come On, Luke! :/

Heh, there are two true Madden elites in this league. LJ and Rors. It is an event when either one are defeated. I still can't believe Livewire took down LJ with the Rams. He'll probably crush me. :/ Unlike my green and gold friend, I plan on having Live use the Rams (since he seems to be the official unofficial owner) when we play versus cruising against the CPU. :D

Lonestar

Mrbob said:
Heh, there are two true Madden elites in this league. LJ and Rors. It is an event when either one are defeated. I still can't believe Livewire took down LJ with the Rams. He'll probably crush me. :/ Unlike my green and gold friend, I plan on having Live use the Rams when we play versus cruising against the CPU. :D

My combined Record against those 2 is like 1-7, the one victory being against Ror in OT. I'm like 1-3 against Luke. Beyond those, lots of 0-1's (Smokey, CK, FMT, CB3), and split records. And I think I've won every game against DeNogg and Pheenicks.

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
My combined Record against those 2 is like 1-7, the one victory being against Ror in OT. I'm like 1-3 against Luke. Beyond those, lots of 0-1's (Smokey, CK, FMT, CB3), and split records. And I think I've won every game against DeNogg and Pheenicks.

I think I'm 2-3 or something against LJ, 0-3 against Rors, somewhere near .500 against Birdman and then my record against everyone else is pretty dominant. Sorry rest of the league!

My games against those 3 are usually my favorites of the people I play in the AFC.
LJ and Rors for the chess match
Birdman because the games are always close and I know he breaks stuff in his home if he loses!

Birdman02

LukeSmith said:
I think I'm 2-3 or something against LJ, 0-3 against Rors, somewhere near .500 against Birdman and then my record against everyone else is pretty dominant. Sorry rest of the league!

My games against those 3 are usually my favorites of the people I play in the AFC.
LJ and Rors for the chess match
Birdman because the games are always close and I know he breaks stuff in his home if he loses!

Sometimes even when I win!! I think I'm 4-3 so far against you. I know we've both had a season sweep, and I think season 2 was a split.

I'm 1-1 against LJ, but I don't know if I should really count my win. It was the final game last season, and I'm not sure if he had more then 5 starters on the field. I think I'm 1-1 against Rors too. Once again, I don't know if the win really counts, since he was filling in for the Titans and he couldn't make any depth chart adjustments.

Oh, I'm 1-0 against CB! I ruined his would-be perfect regular season! :D

LiveWire

CB3 said:
Livewire i dunno if i can play or not today. im still feeling kinda woosy. let me know when your available anyway

I'll be out tonight for my bowling league and celebrating my boy Donny's impending arrival afterward, so I can smoke you tomorrow or Wednesday night.

Top Bottom