• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Rorschach

You're not holding up, it's just because FMT needs to get his game in quick. Other dudes aren't here either anyway. Enjoy your Easter!

*plays more MLB*

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Denogginizer (Magnoggin) is idle 6:47 pm
PSN, please 6d and 4h ago
Lonemdg 6:47 pm
yo
Lonemdg 6:50 pm
you around?
Lonemdg 6:59 pm
hello
Lonemdg 7:18 pm
Gutentag, Mein Fraulein!

Lonestar

DMczaf said:
Live = Shawn

CB3 = Angry Fan

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Somnia

Man...and I thought some of our trades the 4 seasons of Madden 10 were insane :lol :lol a 2nd rounder this year and a 3rd or 4th next year...REALLY?!?!

DMczaf

hbkblow.gif

Lonestar

CB3 said:

I'll trade you Brady next year in Madden

BigAT said:
I've been trying to get a hold of Sinistar since we advanced and I still haven't heard a peep from him.

Funnily, like my opponent, he was only around an hour ago.

Can anyone check PSN? I would, but I'd apparently need to download an update on the PS3 before I can even see the friends list....

BigAT

Anyone have a link to Sable's Madden script?

Also, I shot Sinistar a message on AIM an hour ago, still haven't heard anything.

Lonestar

Denogginizer 8:48 pm
hello
How did I miss your comments earlier?
Jesus
You must have pinged me when I was outside. I have been sitting here unaware. Luke just pinged me and clued me in'
Lonemdg 8:50 pm
Hallo unterschieden gentalman!
Ich verstehe nicht, wie ich Sie verpasst haben
Denogginizer 8:50 pm
come again?
Lonemdg 8:51 pm
Ja, auch ich möchte den Videospielen

:D

We're about to start now

well, pats/jets is happening now, but if lions/packers isn't happening until after the yanks/sox game then i probably can't play tonight. i'll be around until 9:30 pst to play, but then i gots to leave back to my hotel!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
well, pats/jets is happening now, but if lions/packers isn't happening until after the yanks/sox game then i probably can't play tonight. i'll be around until 9:30 pst to play, but then i gots to leave back to my hotel!
It'll be over by then!

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:

I think Denogg gets up pretty early and is EST so I wouldn't hold out hope

Smokey

Sinistar said:
yooooooo but i just played rob a few days ago and im already holding up the week? can a dude enjoy the weather jeez

:lol :lol

edit: I just read McNabb going to Redskins ? LOL

Live is havin a field day w/ cb this season lolol

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Sorry FMT. I didn't realize the league was adavancing so late. Luke is right; I have to get up early tomorrow and will not be able to wait that long.

Somnia

AstroLad said:
Somnia I can play tonight if you're still around.

If we're advanced by 10:30 cst I can play...otherwise I'm gonna crash I have to be up at 5am cst. I'm on AIM if we advance by then.

edit: Ah they aren't playing till after yanks/sox so I guess we're gonna have to wait till Friday man =(

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Somnia said:
edit: Ah they aren't playing till after yanks/sox so I guess we're gonna have to wait till Friday man =(
Oh I was just kidding I can probably play before that. Maybe you'll have IN-Somnia tonight though. Never discount that possibility.

Somnia said:
If we're advanced by 10:30 cst I can play...otherwise I'm gonna crash I have to be up at 5am cst. I'm on AIM if we advance by then.

darth_vader_nooo.jpg

Somnia

AstroLad said:
Oh I was just kidding I can probably play before that. Maybe you'll have IN-Somnia tonight though. Never discount that possibility.
You never know I might! Thank god you were joking about Friday :D

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
unfortunately i wasn't joking about friday :(

and you motherfuckers better not advance shit on me! unless i am guaranteed victory!
You want me to fill in if you're the last game and it's eons before Friday?

Top Bottom