• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Striker

GG Fifty. So many cluster-fuck plays that game I lost focus on the gameplan.

First few namely Joe Flacco morphing in Eric Wright for the tackle in the five yard line, and another was Maybin whacking Flacco and Tucker somehow coming out with an INT with :00 left on the clock.

Fuck Martellus Bennett, too. Both picks were on his route and one was where he was again bumped to be headed another way (also happened vs. Giants). I bet 75% of Quinn's INT's are on his targets.

Oh, and fuck the fumble mini-game.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Are we done yet. GCQ has until 11 eastern to get our next week game in. lets do this assholes

Rorschach

CB3 said:
Are we done yet. GCQ has until 11 eastern to get our next week game in. lets do this assholes
Tell DM to temporarily boot sinistar and play his game while he's at it. :p

(oh and boot fmt so I can play his game)

Somnia

DenogginizerOS said:
Am I supposed to play Rors? If so, we need to go now. I have a softball game in about an hour and a half

Oh shit someone throw up the bat signal now to get FMT and Sinistar booted!

DMczaf

Somnia said:
You never know! You could have been out taking photos of FMT and Alex Smith vacationing in Hawaii together right now or something.

I don't leave this city unprotected. This is my gift, and my curse.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You do nothing. Your shits being played already

Wsv771 24224 Online Playing Madden NFL 10
vs. Lions; 2nd qtr.; 21 - 17

DCX

DCX
Live, you around? Dm is playing his game right now so the league should advance within the hour. It's perfect as i can get our game in and go to bed early :)

DCX

Rorschach

WTF FMT? Patrick Willis isn't fucking human. When properly used, he's an entire team by himself...

[edit] It's my bye, so if anyone needs a fill, let me know!

BigAT

GG DM. That Broncos team ain't too shabby. Two BS runs from Sproles/Moreno certainly helped things, but that was one of the better games I've had on defense.

Nightz

smokey-the-murderer.jpg

When can you play?

DMczaf

BigAT said:
GG DM. That Broncos team ain't too shabby. Two BS runs from Sproles/Moreno certainly helped things, but that was one of the better games I've had on defense.

Didn't help that I fumbled nearly every drive before the 4th quarter -_-

<Madden Karma> Should have played the CPU, now here are some dropped INTs and fumbles for your troubles!

BigAT

DMczaf said:
Didn't help that I fumbled nearly every drive before the 4th quarter -_-

<Madden Karma> Should have played the CPU, now here are some dropped INTs and fumbles for your troubles!
Yeah, it felt like every ball was on the ground for a while there.

TheCrow

peterb0y said:
what happened? And Ill try as many times as you want, I don't have shit to do
Shitty internet happened. But I'll sign on now and we could play. We'll try a couple of times at most.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
AstroLad said:
loooooooooonne
edit: i can play after 11 est

Sure thing, though My head is pounding after a dentist visit this afternoon. I'd rather be knocked out at the moment.

PBY

Banned
crow, what happened on that 4th and goal from the one? not like it mattered:lol , but I thought I got the stop? Madden is weird sometimes

Top Bottom