• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
AstroLad said:
we vancin at noon and midnight daily
ogeusg.jpg

Mrbob said:
Ohhh, sexay. I think I'll be doing that after season 4 is done.

I'll be doing it as well. So add me to the list of out for the next season. Also thinking since I just got Halo ODST for 20 bucks for the beta, i can enjoy almost a month of it for free basically

Nightz

Not sure if I'll stick around for another season. I still have the itch to play this game but I don't at the same time >_>. Maybe I'll just do the draft/off-season stuff and see how the CPU does with my team. I probably won't trade the game in until closer to the release of Madden 11 though, or NCAA if I decide to get it.

Smokey

LiveWire said:
At least we don't pull out our ethernet cables when we're losing.

A+

CB3 said:
you can just play halo 3 now. why wait for the same game

A++

why get madden 11, i mean we could just play 10 it'll be the same game. locomotion won't do shit. oh wait you don't have cheese mcnabb or westbrook so i guess price of 11 is worth it.

Smokey said:
bunch of flakers.

i guess it's kinda good. cuz when may hits only game being played on my 360 will be Reach bithces

so basically you are going to "flake" as well then? Also not really flaking if we are telling everyone we won't be playing anymore. Example of flaking would be Zep

Smokey

sableholic said:
so basically you are going to "flake" as well then? Also not really flaking if we are telling everyone we won't be playing anymore. Example of flaking would be Zep

of course i'll still play and finish out the season, but i'll only play when i have to so free wins for everybody in May!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i'm back! i see rors won with my team, but dipped english below 80% completion! i know your game!
:D Not my fault your boy Crabby kept dropping. One of his drops turned into a Revis bobble pick!

Look at PWilly's stats, though. That's how you use the best player in the game.

BigAT

I already have '11 preordered for $30, so I'm not in any sort of dire rush to trade this in. My participation in another season will likely depend on how many others continue on. I definitely want to keep this thing going, but playing the CPU is boring as hell.

Somnia

Wellington said:
Yeah I'm out after season 4 as well. I usually don't trade in my Madden's so I'm not looking to take advantage. Who else is done after this season?

Wellington
Daw
Bob
LJ
???
I'm going to stop also after this season, but I'm not trading in madden 10 so if I'm around and someone needs a human player over a CPU I can fill in here and there.

Birdman02

BigAT said:
I already have '11 preordered for $30, so I'm not in any sort of dire rush to trade this in. My participation in another season will likely depend on how many others continue on. I definitely want to keep this thing going, but playing the CPU is boring as hell.

My parents have given me Madden for my birthday every year since like 1993, so I'm not in a rush to trade in '10 either. I'll stick with this online franchise as long as there are at least a couple of other guys and a commish to advance it. I'm one of the few people who don't actually mind playing the CPU...probably because I'm not good enough to consistently put up 50 points on them.

Somnia

GG Fifty though it was pretty nasty game =( Felix Jones out for 4 weeks (and he was tearing it up this year too bleh) your rookie lolb out for the season, clayton out for 4 weeks.

Game would have been much different if your guys would have caught some of those INTs I threw and you clearly had the fumble recovery there at the end.

Rorschach

AstroLad said:
i think all the remaining games are vs cpu games actually
wow.. they are. Including a cpu vs cpu game.

I wouldn't mind filling in for the Seahawks or Rams when I get back! Who wants to take the other team? :D

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:

I wouldn't mind filling in for the Seahawks or Rams when I get back! Who wants to take the other team? :D
I'm heading out. If the deed is not done for a few hours I am down.

YOU get Rams this time
:lol

why is it that xbl's spring update takes about 5 minutes total from start to finish, but PSN's bi-monthly (it seems) update takes like a half hour? never change psn (or xbl!)

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
why is it that xbl's spring update takes about 5 minutes total from start to finish, but PSN's bi-monthly (it seems) update takes like a half hour? never change psn (or xbl!)
Because in the PSN update, they were taking out features. It's more trouble to take things out than put things in!

Wellington said:
I'm heading out. If the deed is not done for a few hours I am down.

YOU get Rams this time
:lol
Totally down as the Rams. The Seahawks have a badass roster, though. I'm gonna go take my run, but I'll be back later.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
titans/browns?
vikings/lions?

when are these games happening?

striker said he's playing after he eats and we have no sign of daw although he's idle on aim so i assume he's busy at home

Smokey

Nightz said:
Screw you and your piece of crap servers, EA.

:/

Well good game. Tie game again at half time, and it wasn't until I made a half time adjustment was I able to break it open a bit. I kept throwing risky passes in the 1st half, some made it through others didn't. That's the risk I take though and sometimes it gets me in the ass.

GG have fun on your trip!

Nightz

k I'm over it now. GG Smokey. I was just a little upset because I've yet to beat you and I had two good chances to do so last night, only to have them taken away by disconnections. Then today everything runs silky smooth and of course, it's the game where I don't play very well. That's the way it goes I guess. Started off 6-1, I'm expecting to be 7-8 by week 15.
That's right, I'm playing the CPU Steelers as many times as it takes for me to get a win.

Luke if this thing advances tonight, I might be able to play. If not, it'll probably have to wait until Sunday night or Monday since I'll be out of town this weekend.

LukeSmith

Nightz said:
k I'm over it now. GG Smokey. I was just a little upset because I've yet to beat you and I had two good chances to do so last night, only to have them taken away by disconnections. Then today everything runs silky smooth and of course, it's the game where I don't play very well. That's the way it goes I guess. Started off 6-1, I'm expecting to be 7-8 by week 15.
That's right, I'm playing the CPU Steelers as many times as it takes for me to get a win.

Luke if this thing advances tonight, I might be able to play. If not, it'll probably have to wait until Sunday night or Monday since I'll be out of town this weekend.

Hmm - I'll check in when I get home late tonight, not sure how late it will be. If it has to wait until Sunday night that's no big deal, we have till next Wednesday

ph33nix said:
striker said he's playing after he eats and we have no sign of daw although he's idle on aim so i assume he's busy at home

Maybe he's putting the hammer to Mrs Daw

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Rorschach said:

I could take the seahawks!

Top Bottom