• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Birdman02 said:
So are you saying you're an average player who only won a Super Bowl because you have an over-rated team?
2ev6esw.jpg

Smokey

Birdman02 said:
So are you saying you're an average player who only won a Super Bowl because you have an over-rated team?

Pew Pew Pew

You can call the Chargers what you want they are not my team :lol . Patriots were also overrated in S1 among other teams but didn't get the job done. All comes down to the user!

Anyway I'm done asking about the Texans.

Crowwwwwwwwww can you play or are you shunning me for APB?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Smokey said:
Pew Pew Pew

You can call the Chargers what you want they are not my team :lol . Patriots were also overrated in S1 among other teams but didn't get the job done. All comes down to the user!

Anyway I'm done asking about the Texans.

why are you bringing me up? Patriots had 0 in terms of DBs and not much in terms of RB.

That, and I believe the playoff spot "bug" got me that season.

TheCrow

Smokey said:
Just finished playing APB but now I need to focus on typing my term papers. I might be able to play later tonight, past 8 ish but if we can't work something out you can just play the cpu.

Smokey

TheCrow said:
Just finished playing APB but now I need to focus on typing my term papers. I might be able to play later tonight, past 8 ish but if we can't work something out you can just play the cpu.

That's cool, just let me know.

LiveWire

Man what a great day. Had a good visit with family, drove back down to DC and got the first win of the season in my men's baseball league, my McNabb jersey was waiting in the mailbox. Headed out to grab food an hour ago and as I walk in, the restaurant starts playing Cena's theme song. :lol

CPU RAMS, I hope you're prepared to lose.

LiveWire said:
Man what a great day. Had a good visit with family, drove back down to DC and got the first win of the season in my men's baseball league, my McNabb jersey was waiting in the mailbox. Headed out to grab food an hour ago and as I walk in, the restaurant starts playing Cena's theme song. :lol

CPU RAMS, I hope you're prepared to lose.

nope! i'm filling in for the rams brah!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Fuck this game. I stop DM when the game should have already been in the bag for me but EA makes marshall fumble. I stop FReecheese at the LOS to force a FG and i get called for a fucking facemask. Bullshit ass shit.

And Celek fumbles as the 1 inch mark.

CB3 said:
Fuck this game. I stop DM when the game should have already been in the bag for me but EA makes marshall fumble. I stop FReecheese at the LOS to force a FG and i get called for a fucking facemask. Bullshit ass shit.

And Celek fumbles as the 1 inch mark.

maybe you need to get a qb of jack english's talents on your squad. 3 picks in 1 game!?

CB3

there was 17 MPH winds. Fucking balls were flying all over the place.

Doesnt explain the bullshit fumbles

LiveWire

LukeSmith said:
So were the people you beat!

The NFC Westers got their freebie against the Rams anyway. Only person that can claim unfair is Daw, and I don't think he minds. You've had like a free CPU win or two against the Titans every season, so don't give me that shit! :lol

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
pffft thats the same play you ran with willie parker. i truthfully hope we meet in the playoffs so i can take you down for a 3rd time in this franchise!

I'm not afraid of you, old man!! NO MORE!

DMczaf

(7:18:11 PM) mrbob2k1: btw cry moar batman
(7:18:16 PM) mrbob2k1: me and daw aren't playing till wed
(7:18:28 PM) dmczafx23: i hate you
(7:18:34 PM) mrbob2k1: :cool:

500x_pinella_01.jpg

ok i know there are a lot of lost fans here, and i'm trying to get back into the show so i picked up where i left off a year ago or whenever it was.

i just finished episode 7 of season 5 "The life and death of jeremy bentham". in this episode, locke is killed by ben. but then he is back on the island in a different time and sees ben and says "theres the man who killed me!"

can someone tell me what the fuck is going on? infact, no, dont explain it. but can you confirm that this bullshit is explained in a future episode? the show is borderlining on retarded for me at this point but i hate to just give up completely on it after i spent so much time in seasons 1-3.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
FrenchMovieTheme said:
ok i know there are a lot of lost fans here, and i'm trying to get back into the show so i picked up where i left off a year ago or whenever it was.

i just finished episode 7 of season 5 "The life and death of jeremy bentham". in this episode, locke is killed by ben. but then he is back on the island in a different time and sees ben and says "theres the man who killed me!"

can someone tell me what the fuck is going on? infact, no, dont explain it. but can you confirm that this bullshit is explained in a future episode? the show is borderlining on retarded for me at this point but i hate to just give up completely on it after i spent so much time in seasons 1-3.

stop bitching and keep watching

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:

Keep watching brosef.

ok, i'll trust you guys, cause right now it makes no sense at all. now on the next episode its going into sawyer and there is the chick from 24 there, and it seems that there are 2 realities that are happening: one where they aren't cool with each other, and the other where sawyer is king bee on the island.... but both say 3 years later! this fucking show!

CB3

i like how your upset NOW that they dont explain something right away. Thats happened since epsiode 1 dumbass. This is nothing new

CB3 said:
i like how your upset NOW that they dont explain something right away. Thats happened since epsiode 1 dumbass. This is nothing new

no, i get that they haven't explained everything right away, but whereas before it was just stuff that was a mystery, now the storyline is confusing.

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:

hahaha

keep watching it will all make sense

Top Bottom