• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Eli sitting pretty at a 109.2 QBR. Thank you, Megatron. Having him around has opened up everyone else, I would assume guys are highlighting him in zone coverages.*

*FYI, highlighting isn't effective this year.

Somnia

sableholic said:
:(

Don't believe I'm usually one of the last guys to play, but could be. Also don't believe my game will be done till tomm. I believe Somnia and my schedule for monday/tuesday didn't line up and I was gone friday-sunday night. Gotta go back and look to see what time he could play on Wednesday.

I'm free anytime after 4pm cst on Wednesday. I've got inventory prep today and inventory tomorrow at 630am at the store I'm temp. running till the end of this week and splinter cell midnight launch last night has thrown my schedule off this week. I drive an hour back and forth to this store so its eating my time right now.

Somnia said:
I'm free anytime after 4pm cst on Wednesday. I've got inventory prep today and inventory tomorrow at 630am at the store I'm temp. running till the end of this week and splinter cell midnight launch last night has thrown my schedule off this week. I drive an hour back and forth to this store so its eating my time right now.

K wanna shoot for 5pm est(4pm cst) on wednesday?

Somnia

sableholic said:
K wanna shoot for 5pm est(4pm cst) on wednesday?

Works for me man. I'll post an update through my phone if I'm running late (wont happen trust me I'll be ready to go at 3 from that store tomorrow :lol )

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wow, looking at the Seahawk's injury problems. Poor Bastards, WR Aziz Perry out 12 weeks, WR TJ Housh 5 weeks...

Scarily like real life!

Anyone else had the thought of using these CPU games as possibilities of trial runs with other people's teams. These are games that can be started multiple times, because it's really only in the interest of the 1 person's team.

So say, if Ror wanted to see how the offense that I've built up on the Pootriots is, he could sign in with them, while I signed up with Seattle's when I play them that week. Mess around, and exit before the game's over.

I know I'd like to try out the Bronco's someday.

Just for giggles, because I was looking at the rosters, here's who I'd worry about retiring after this season (well, for the people that will be playing a season 5)

Walter Jones LT
Jon Runyan RT
Ray Lewis MLB
Jeff Saturday C
Greg Ellis RE
Tra Free Agent Thomas LT
FLO Adams LT
Trevor Pryce LE
Jake Go Home QB
Tony Gonzalez TE

And a bunch more

And hopefully not for these 2 players:
Peyton Manning QB
Tom Brady QB

At least not until I trade him to Minnesota.

DCX

DCX
Lonestar said:
Wow, looking at the Seahawk's injury problems. Poor Bastards, WR Aziz Perry out 12 weeks, WR TJ Housh 5 weeks...

Scarily like real life!

Anyone else had the thought of using these CPU games as possibilities of trial runs with other people's teams. These are games that can be started multiple times, because it's really only in the interest of the 1 person's team.

So say, if Ror wanted to see how the offense that I've built up on the Pootriots is, he could sign in with them, while I signed up with Seattle's when I play them that week. Mess around, and exit before the game's over.

I know I'd like to try out the Bronco's someday.

Just for giggles, because I was looking at the rosters, here's who I'd worry about retiring after this season (well, for the people that will be playing a season 5)

Walter Jones LT
Jon Runyan RT
Ray Lewis MLB
Jeff Saturday C
Greg Ellis RE
Tra Free Agent Thomas LT
FLO Adams LT
Trevor Pryce LE
Jake Go Home QB
Tony Gonzalez TE

And a bunch more

And hopefully not for these 2 players:
Peyton Manning QB
Tom Brady QB

At least not until I trade him to Minnesota.

If i knew he was going to stick around for this season i would have never cut him :( I thought i'd cut him before he retired on me and he went on to have a great season for Fifty and now with the 'skins.

DCX

LiveWire

Smokey said:
Can anybody sub for the broncos? we tried 3x and all failed and I don't really wanna play cpu :l

01a256f0eddd98dab46f8afe51e4ab23.jpg

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Rorschach said:
Well, thanks for quoting it, Smokey. I just started on season 1. *throws DVDs out window*

Don't worry, it just shows how Locke went from Paralyzed to Paralyzered. Happens early in Season Q

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG last night smokey. I kept making dumbass throws. I finally concede I am just not a good passer. I am sorry Crow, for accumulating another L and ruining your boy Scott's stats. Those receivers are fucking beast tho, all I did most of the game was throw it deep. Tons of fun.

I also got killed on the ground. Turner was a handful. There were plays in which I never even got a defender near him on simple Power O runs.

Somnia/Sable is scheduled for today but have Daw and Bob even talked to each other? Either way, deadline is today. Just sim it. Daw posted twice yesterday morning, no answer from Bob.

daw840

Wellington said:
GG last night smokey. I kept making dumbass throws. I finally concede I am just not a good passer. I am sorry Crow, for accumulating another L and ruining your boy Scott's stats. Those receivers are fucking beast tho, all I did most of the game was throw it deep. Tons of fun.

I also got killed on the ground. Turner was a handful. There were plays in which I never even got a defender near him on simple Power O runs.

Somnia/Sable is scheduled for today but have Daw and Bob even talked to each other? Either way, deadline is today. Just sim it. Daw posted twice yesterday morning, no answer from Bob.

Yes, Bob and I have spoken. We should be playing our game late this afternoon. I think he said like 4:30CST.

Mrbob

Wellie doesn't pay attention to this thread. DM posted two days ago my aim log with him about me and daw vancing today. I didn't feel the need to post again. :D Besides, I'm sick of this broken game. The sooner we get the season finished the better so I can be done with this game. :lol

Livewire, you taking control of the Rams right? I have them next.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mrbob said:
Wellie doesn't pay attention to this thread. DM posted two days ago my aim log with him about me and daw vancing today. I didn't feel the need to post again. :D Besides, I'm sick of this broken game. The sooner we get the season finished the better so I can be done with this game. :lol

Livewire, you taking control of the Rams right? I have them next.
Nah I haven't been paying too much attention, been busy trolling Steeler fans in the NFL topic.

Doesn't it make sense that you'd play your games sooner then so we can just finish this season and get it over with?

Nightz, when do you want to pick off all of my passes!?

Mrbob

Hey now, I've actually been getting my games in pretty quickly this season. Me and Daw always run into schedule conflicts, have some patience. :p

Fifty

LiveWire said:
Yea, I'm free late tonight if we advance. Also, Fifty, if you're free I'd like to get our game in as well.

I can't play tonight, but I can do it tomorrow, provided we don't start later than midnight eastern.

Nightz

Wellington said:
Nightz, when do you want to pick off all of my passes!?
I'll be home from work around 5:30 pm PST, maybe a bit earlier depending on traffic today. I have something to do from 7-8 so if we could start by 6, that would be great. I'll also be around anytime after 8, but I don't know how late you stay up.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Nightz said:
I'll be home from work around 5:30 pm PST, maybe a bit earlier depending on traffic today. I have something to do from 7-8 so if we could start by 6, that would be great. I'll also be around anytime after 8, but I don't know how late you stay up.
Okay I will be on XBL between 5:30 and 6 surfer time waiting for the invite.

Smokey

DCX said:
Smokey.. can you play after the advance? I'd like to keep my winning streak going k thx

DCX

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Wellington said:

Yeah it was a fun game.

Turner showed flashes of his old self. That last running TD from 50 yards was huge. I was only up by 6 and needed to do SOMETHING and first play from scrimmage he scores. You're pretty good at stopping the run when heading outside so I used that to my advantage the majority of the game by juking back inside with Turner and trying to find holes from there. That definitely helped me out on that rushing TD because he was about to get dropped at least 3 yards behind the LOS if I didn't cut back inside, which would've been terrible at that particular point in the game.

Mrbob

It might be a little bit later for me...I'll hit you up on aim. I'm going home after work today to get my game in instead of heading to the gym. Once I'm home gonna get a couple things done then I'll probably be heading back to the gym later tonight sometime around 7 to 9pm central. Not sure what time I'll be back. Depends on when I get there!

If tonight doesn't work can you double dip tomorrow night? :D

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Smokey said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Yeah it was a fun game.

Turner showed flashes of his old self. That last running TD from 50 yards was huge. I was only up by 6 and needed to do SOMETHING and first play from scrimmage he scores. You're pretty good at stopping the run when heading outside so I used that to my advantage the majority of the game by juking back inside with Turner and trying to find holes from there. That definitely helped me out on that rushing TD because he was about to get dropped at least 3 yards behind the LOS if I didn't cut back inside, which would've been terrible at that particular point in the game.
I cut inside because you set me up all game and then you ran between the OT and TE. I made a move to the inside waiting for you to cut back and then your OT just ran me all the way in, I got bitched big time. The OLB on the strong side was set to blitz to cover my ass in case that happened but he got picked up by either the TE or the FB, then you were gone. Fucking sucks because you are right, I was doing well on D against you. 2 Mins left and I had three TOs, I figured I would get the ball back.... well I did, down an additional seven. :(

Good work setting me up for the inside runs. I was just loading up and blitzing everyone up the middle not even giving a fuck. It cost me as I had no pursuit on that final run.

I thought I had your ass when I was driving down 21-26 and did not convert the third and fourth downs. :|

LiveWire

Mrbob said:
It might be a little bit later for me...I'll hit you up on aim. I'm going home after work today to get my game in instead of heading to the gym. Once I'm home gonna get a couple things done then I'll probably be heading back to the gym later tonight sometime around 7 to 9pm central. Not sure what time I'll be back. Depends on when I get there!

If tonight doesn't work can you double dip tomorrow night? :D

Yea, I have a rescheduled softball doubleheader tonight from 8:30 to 6:30 which forced me to push back my gym routine too. As long as we get our game started by midnight Eastern I'm fine. I can maaybe fit in two games tomorrow night, but obviously Fifty gets priority.

TheCrow

Wellington said:
Appreciate having you sub for me and don't feel so bad about your passing game. I'm right there with you. I'm probably going to use the rest of this season to work solely on my passing game.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
ph33nix said:
Hey Denog if you can play after the advance tonight I know I'll be home by 11 ET (I think) for sure, possibly earlier.
Can't do it tonight or tomorrow night. Probably will have to be Friday night.

Congrats on getting Marshall. Jets vs Dolphins will be EPIC next season.

DenogginizerOS said:
Can't do it tonight or tomorrow night. Probably will have to be Friday night.

Congrats on getting Marshall. Jets vs Dolphins will be EPIC next season.

That sounds fine.

I would be excited about Marshall but you guys still got the secondary to shut it down and ours, is unproven. Hopefully doesn't stop more epic games though :D

Top Bottom