• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Somnia

Mrbob said:
Not that impressed with the new madden in motion on GTTV. Looks like Madden 10.

At least I can look forward to Gus Johnson 11...this will be a big improvement!
Ya looked the same almost....bu bu but only 1 play now not 350!

Mrbob said:
Not that impressed with the new madden in motion on GTTV. Looks like Madden 10.

At least I can look forward to Gus Johnson 11...this will be a big improvement!

wait what? gus johnson is going to be in madden 11? i will buy 100 copies if this is true

bluemax

Banned
LukeSmith said:
Close to 40 shirts and probably 15 sweaters?

Well I guess I gotta give you credit for being better dressed than the average member of the industry. Not that I have room to talk, I wear blue jeans, a tshirt and a zip up hoodie pretty much every day.

Some days when I'm wild I'll wear a shirt with buttons. Or dickies!

But I digress.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
MWS Natural said:
Damn I guess everyone is either tired of the game at this point or just use to your league teams..
Some people were tired of losing and quit. Most of us are doing just fine

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
CB3 said:
We all know im the best Halo player here
:lol

I have the Rams this week. I have LJ lined up to sub. However, FMT, if you want to sub, that would be fine with me. Since you missed our game and had Rors sub, this is our chance to dance. Wanna dance?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LukeSmith said:
Close to 40 shirts and probably 15 sweaters?
zx1wrb.jpg

7 games left, 4 of which have one of the players as the CPU. so really just three left:
panthers vs redskins
jags vs colts
browns vs cowboys

Mrbob

I can't believe Denver is letting McDaniels ruin their organization.

From Cutler and Marshall to Orton, Quinn, Tebow, and no elite WR. In the span of a little over a season. :lol Good thing McDaniels got rid of Marshall to draft an unproven WR who should be like Marshall. :lol

FMT said:
wait what? gus johnson is going to be in madden 11? i will buy 100 copies if this is true

Yup, looks like Gus is in.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Mrbob said:
I can't believe Denver is letting McDaniels ruin their organization.

From Cutler and Marshall to Orton, Quinn, Tebow, and no elite WR. In the span of a little over a season. :lol Good thing McDaniels got rid of Marshall to draft an unproven WR who should be like Marshall. :lol

Yup, looks like Gus is in.

I mean, sure, that WR has some nice size on him, and I think did good in the combine...

But he's a WR from a Triple Option School! He only knows how to run against Single Coverage, because teams HAVE to load the box for THE TRIPLE OPTION.

DCX said:
Sable I can play either late tonight if it advances or tomorrow night.

DCX

If it advances tonight then maybe depends on when it advances. I can't play tomm I don't believe. So if not tonight then probably sunday.

LiveWire

GCQ I'll be heading out at 5:45 to catch the draft and the Capitals win, will be back around 11 to play, if you're free now or then, great, if not, anytime tomorrow morning after 8AM Eastern.

GCQuinton

LiveWire said:
GCQ I'll be heading out at 5:45 to catch the draft and the Capitals win, will be back around 11 to play, if you're free now or then, great, if not, anytime tomorrow morning after 8AM Eastern.

I won't be home till around 6PM EST, so it looks like tomorrow. Wanna shoot for noon EST?

Striker

I'm cool with Somnia playing CPU or it being simmed. We tried yesterday but it disconnected, and then EA wouldn't allow us to connect again.

Think I'm about finished up with the game anyhow.

Mrbob

So which one of you will try to prove and be the biggest Halo super fan by buying the Cat Helmet edition of Halo Reach?

Smokey did waste his money on the DJ Hero Special Edition, so I'm placing my bet on him!

Nightz

Donny_Moore Love the Bucs first 3 picks so far....2 Warren Sapp type DTs and a potential #1 WR in Benn! 1 minute ago via web

DM's gonna have a bunch of 90 rated rookies next year.

Smokey

Mrbob said:
So which one of you will try to prove and be the biggest Halo super fan by buying the Cat Helmet edition of Halo Reach?

Smokey did waste his money on the DJ Hero Special Edition, so I'm placing my bet on him!

I pre-ordered the Legendary edition of Reach earlier today for your info you nosey fuck.

edit: I'm playing CPU Ravens unless somebody says they will fill in within the next 10 mins.

Just a forewarning to everyone who will be playing madden 2011. you Best be careful when you see Jahvid lining up in the lions back field. Business is no longer just business. its serious business

Rorschach

goldlion054 said:
Just a forewarning to everyone who will be playing madden 2011. you Best be careful when you see Jahvid lining up in the lions back field. Business is no longer just business. its serious business
Good luck without an offensive line. :lol I best be careful not to knock him the fuck out again. :(

Rorschach said:
Good luck without an offensive line. :lol I best be careful not to knock him the fuck out again. :(

Backus will allow no Sackus and clearly Jahvid needs no o-line. he will simply transcend his way to the endzone

ugh, you are so right though :(

Top Bottom