• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

LukeSmith

goldlion054 said:
Backus will allow no Sackus and clearly Jahvid needs no o-line. he will simply transcend his way to the endzone

ugh, you are so right though :(

Really? We're getting random nobodies talking shit about '11 when they are going to be controlling the Lions now? Shades of nyprius from pre-Madden 10

Nightz

Madden 11 ratings.

Top 10
Peyton Manning – 99
Drew Brees – 99
Tom Brady – 95
Aaron Rodgers – 93
Phillip Rivers – 93
Brett Favre – 92
Ben Roethlisberger – 91
Donovan McNabb – 90
Tony Romo – 89
Matt Schaub – 89

Awareness
Peyton Manning – 99

Agility
Vince Young – 88

Stamina
Tom Brady – 99

Throwing Power
Matthew Stafford – 97

Toughness
Brett Favre – 99

Accuracy
Drew Brees – 99

Peyton Manning
Strength – 64
Agility – 54
Speed – 60
Acceleration – 55
Throwing Power – 95

Vince Young
Overall – 79
Strength – 69
Speed – 85
Acceleration – 90
Awareness – 71
Throwing Power – 89
Carrying – 76

Tom Brady
Short Throw Accuracy – 93
Medium Throw Accuracy – 91
Deep Throw Accuracy – 89
Throw on the Run – 52
Play Action – 95
Injury – 89
Toughness – 95

Matthew Stafford
Agility – 63
Speed – 71
Acceleration – 68
Awareness – 66
Carrying – 64

Brett Favre
Short Throw Accuracy – 88
Medium Throw Accuracy – 87
Deep Throw Accuracy – 84
Throw on the Run – 67
Play Action – 83
Injury – 90
Stamina – 95

Drew Brees
Short Throw Accuracy – 99
Medium Throw Accuracy – 98
Deep Throw Accuracy – 92
Throw on the Run – 82
Play Action – 88
Injury – 93
Stamina – 95

Rorschach

Tom Brady
Short Throw Accuracy – 93
Medium Throw Accuracy – 91
Deep Throw Accuracy – 89
Throw on the Run – 52
Play Action – 95
Injury – 89
Toughness – 95
Bullshit. This is the pussy that whined us into the Brady rule and then cried for calls!

Smokey

goldlion054 said:
Just a forewarning to everyone who will be playing madden 2011. you Best be careful when you see Jahvid lining up in the lions back field. Business is no longer just business. its serious business

who tha fuck

plz son

LukeSmith

Birdman02 said:
Signing on now. Be gentle....my son's gonna be watching (he'll actually think he's playing).

invite whenever, I love father son moments

esb_luke73.jpg

Rorschach said:
Go easy on the Lions fan. We can finally have a guy who won't abandon the franchise!

oh no, its fair. I havn't played any of you so you won't know what my skill level is and i will be controlling the Lions, assuming i can get in. I love the trash talk

LukeSmith

Birdman02 said:
At least I won't break any of his toys in front of him.

gg Birdles, after the Deangelo Williams fumble and self recovery I was sure the Madden gods were shining on you. It's been a blast dueling you this year in the league, my friend

goldlion054 said:
oh no, its fair. I havn't played any of you so you won't know what my skill level is and i will be controlling the Lions, assuming i can get in. I love the trash talk

NFC North getting their own Livewire

Birdman02

LukeSmith said:
gg Birdles, after the Deangelo Williams fumble and self recovery I was sure the Madden gods were shining on you. It's been a blast dueling you this year in the league, my friend

NFC North getting their own Livewire

GG man. I'm not sure how Williams was able to recover that...considering it didn't look like he moved. I thought for sure that I was going to be able to complete the comeback. Unfortunately, my o-line decided to not block Freeney on the next toss play, and he forced me into a 2nd and 15. I tried to get it all back on the next play but ended up throwing it right to Hayden.

Also, I'm getting sick and tired of QBs stiff-arm their way out of sacks. I've seen it at least twice in 3 straight games.

Our battles have been a lot of fun, and I look forward to continuing them in Madden 11
after I pick up a competent QB.

Did we ever get a count of how many are coming back for another season? I'm in, and I think I counted at least 10 or so others.

LukeSmith

Birdman02 said:
GG man. I'm not sure how Williams was able to recover that...considering it didn't look like he moved. I thought for sure that I was going to be able to complete the comeback. Unfortunately, my o-line decided to not block Freeney on the next toss play, and he forced me into a 2nd and 15. I tried to get it all back on the next play but ended up throwing it right to Hayden.

Also, I'm getting sick and tired of QBs stiff-arm their way out of sacks. I've seen it at least twice in 3 straight games.

Our battles have been a lot of fun, and I look forward to continuing them in Madden 11

Did we ever get a count of how many are coming back for another season? I'm in, and I think I counted at least 10 or so others.

I am probably in, just depends on work - this season has already felt sort of like a pain to complete. I know I'm taking time off when NCAA comes out to play Dynasty online league

DCX

DCX
Birdman02 said:

I'm in...this goldielion dude could take the Lions this next season coming up if he wanted to. There are a few people who are staying. From my rough count around 15-18.

DCX

Smokey

goldlion054 said:

oh really?!

Mrbob

goldlion054 said:

If AT is still in the division in Madden 11, you have a guaranteed four losses every season. Take that to the bank!

how unfortunate (relating to madden leagues!)

looks like there will be some open spots in the franchise for madden '11, but not too many! i think we have like 25-28 solid guys that are willing to play and can be trusted

Smokey

LukeSmith said:
Uh, aren't you the guy that did a crayon drawing in an attempt to talk trash?

Be still, child

The MS Paint drawing was my bulletin board chump. It was never intended to talk trash simply to let certain individuals know the Beast Tour would be heading towards their city this season. Your name was on it. Peyton and your goons will be dealt with in the coming weeks.

And on top of that, I wasn't speaking to you skank. Stay out of grown folks conversation!

bluemax

Banned
So post draft, who is feeling the most excited about their Madden teams for next year?

Seahawks are a Jack English away from being pretty good!

bluemax said:
So post draft, who is feeling the most excited about their Madden teams for next year?

Seahawks are a Jack English away from being pretty good!

i don't feel any excitement at all about our first round picks as it pertains to madden unless EA revamps the o-line/d-line interaction. oh, there's a difference between eugene monroe and joe thomas in the game, but nowhere near the difference in real life.

i am very excited about having mays in the secondary. 90 hit power and 95 speed..... mmmmm

p.s. i'm so bummed about english being out of my life in madden '11 :*( i'm going to do a tribute thread to him once i retire madden '10. a true hero

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you don't have a first round pick brah! that's going to lonestar or whoever has the pats!
You guys said that rule was done.
25a1zqo.png

If you change it now, you pretty much admit that you're just putting it in when it's convenient for you and that you just wanted the Panthers' pick last year. :3

Rorschach said:
You guys said that rule was done.
25a1zqo.png

If you change it now, you pretty much admit that you're just putting it in when it's convenient for you and that you just wanted the Panthers' pick last year. :3

lol who said it was done? i would think if we DIDN'T do it again for next season that is saying it's only when it's convenient for me ;)

bluemax

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i don't feel any excitement at all about our first round picks as it pertains to madden unless EA revamps the o-line/d-line interaction. oh, there's a difference between eugene monroe and joe thomas in the game, but nowhere near the difference in real life.

i am very excited about having mays in the secondary. 90 hit power and 95 speed..... mmmmm

p.s. i'm so bummed about english being out of my life in madden '11 :*( i'm going to do a tribute thread to him once i retire madden '10. a true hero

Sad thing is Okung will be a downgrade for me since Big Walt staid over 90 for every season I participated in. Thomas should be at least as good as the guy I drafted in the season 1 draft so I'm good with that.

While I don't expect to get 1600 yards rushing from Leon Washington I hope the Washington White combo is more productive than Forsett/Jones/Edge.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
After it seems like the Patty's now have 2 #1's and 2 #2's...

The Rule is still in effect.

It'll only hurt at the beginning

Rorschach said:
You did after you were pressured by the rest. Don't make me dig it up!

dig it up! dig up her bones! i honestly don't remember saying that. i'll put it to a vote just like i did last season. you guys think i just said "we're exchanging picks and thats final!" but the majority of the league members agreed with it! i'm a fair commish!

in other news, i honestly hope that the NCAA team bumped up the amount of players available per dynasty. 12 ain't gonna cut it! give us at least 25.... and at most 100!

and for those that have never played in an ncaa dynasty, the dynasty portion of it is much more fun than the madden online franchise because it has full recruiting features and you can steal recruits from your fellow league members.... if you want to put in the time!

Striker

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you don't have a first round pick brah! that's going to lonestar or whoever has the pats!
I think I'm done. :\

We tried a couple days ago, but Somnia d/c and we tried again, and it kicked us off the screen.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
FrenchMovieTheme said:
and for those that have never played in an ncaa dynasty, the dynasty portion of it is much more fun than the madden online franchise because it has full recruiting features and you can steal recruits from your fellow league members.... if you want to put in the time!

Aye :D

I wanted so much to get this previous years NCAA GAF League going, but so many players from the year before didn't want to. So the guy's in charge of the current one, wanted to drop down to small schools (except let Az take Clemson :/ )

Yeah, please let it have more than 12 people playing.

And PLEASE, Once and for all, let the teams have the full 85 player rosters, and not the limited one that the series has had forever.

Top Bottom