• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I plan on learning how to run the ball in NCAA 11. Ingram, Richardson, Lacy. Wishbone, here I come!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
BarkleyMattUSC.jpg

Sanchize 2.0. Cant wait

Striker

NCAA '11 sounds so tempting, but only if we play multiple seasons.

Penn State fan, but I would get smashed by DCX's Terrell Pryor Show and Luke. :\

LukeSmith said:
Is there 1-5-5 in Jim Tressel's playbook?

:lol

it wasn't just pryor, it was scrambling qb's in general coupled with the worst defensive line play i've ever seen (mostly because of all the pancakes and then the lineman couldn't get back up in time).

if the sliders actually WORKED it would have been fine, but they didn't. i heard they fixed the sliders in ncaa '10 though

LukeSmith

CB3 said:
I still punked DCX multiple times with his BS QB

chris_tucker.gif

Yeah, I mean at the end of the day it's still DCX on the sticks. I think Michigan had 3 fast QBs last year, I'm sure they'll have two this year too.

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
Yeah, I mean at the end of the day it's still DCX on the sticks. I think Michigan had 3 fast QBs last year, I'm sure they'll have two this year too.
pew pew. Big talk from a dude who only beats me by 6-7 points.

DCX

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I didn't do too badly with Star Jackson at the Helm. The guy who's like..4th string now :lol

I guarentee, I'll probably put in McCarron or Sims in over the National Champion winning QB McElroy :lol

DCX said:
Oh i will since i'll be in it ;)

DCX

you can't really lose anymore games. if you win out you're in, if you lose any of the remaining 3 you're done. tough games too!

good luck though, i would love to see you in the playoffs and crush you!

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
you can't really lose anymore games. if you win out you're in, if you lose any of the remaining 3 you're done. tough games too!

good luck though, i would love to see you in the playoffs and crush you!
Sable's loss is due and CB, well...i have something for him. THe only game i assumed victory is against Q. Well, because he has never beaten me, but he is getting to close lately :lol

DCX

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
final game is in the 3rd quarter now, we'll be advancing soon.

and GQ has flown under the radar but he has the leading rusher in the league!
True, but i have the second leading rusher ;)

DCX

gg bigat. i lucked out a few times on some dropped picks and tested your LB in zone one time too often on those quick snap and throws :/

i was trying to watch the edges cause you have some fast guys and in the process i ended up leaving some gaping holes for that WR of yours to just torch me. there were also a few times my line bailed me out because dudes were running free in the secondary.

crabcakes had a pretty good game and VD had the one catch. one more win and i secure at least a bye week in the playoffs!

bluemax

Banned
I would actually pass on my Alma Mater for NCAA, despite guiding them to a MNC* last year I don't think I could handle the pressure of being a top 10 team. Plus I always find it more fun to build a shitty program up from scratch.

Only two teams I refuse to play as would be fucla and Notre Dame. Can't taint my soul that way.

bluemax said:
I would actually pass on my Alma Mater for NCAA, despite guiding them to a MNC* last year I don't think I could handle the pressure of being a top 10 team. Plus I always find it more fun to build a shitty program up from scratch.

Only two teams I refuse to play as would be fucla and Notre Dame. Can't taint my soul that way.

i would think you would be against any PAC-10 team.

i'll probably roll with Cal unless there is a life longer who wants them. then ill go with fresno state or san jose state or something

daw840

Is Pittsburg State University in NCAA? If so, I would definitely jump in for that next season (lol Division 2.) If not, I suppose I could rock some KU action.

bluemax

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i would think you would be against any PAC-10 team.

i'll probably roll with Cal unless there is a life longer who wants them. then ill go with fresno state or san jose state or something

I have a slight affinity for the Washington schools but the rest of the Pac 10 can fuck off.

SJSU and Buffalo have been my two most common dynasty teams in NCAA. California schools are kind of easy mode because of the built in recruiting advantages. If you take a shit school in a shit state its a lot harder.

Somnia

I'm down if I can be the thugs of Miami :D Though I MAY not focus as much on it when Madden lands. My recruiting will go to hell =/

DCX said:
Sable, my friend...let me know when we can get our game of the week in!

DCX
Gg man, my d continues to put out starting qbs, dislocated matt ryans shoulder on a slightly late hit. Ended up being the only reason I won. still doubtful I make the playoffs with rors and smokey left but maybe they'll rest their qb so my team doesn't injure them

DCX

DCX
gg...i was robbed. I had to suffer 3 qrts of Stephen Mcgee and Dante " old man " Culpepper. So what happens is Tank can't get loose and i can't pass past 4 yards :/ I wasted a great defensive gameplan and a fantastic game from Sean Smith.. ugh. Good thing Ryan is only out for that game but man i feel like i was robbed.

Big game, big divisional game, must have for playoffs and even the division! Ok killer, go at it without your pro bowl QB oh, oh without your all pro WR. :( I got Maddened, gg Sable.

DCX

Birdman02

bluemax said:
So post draft, who is feeling the most excited about their Madden teams for next year?

Seahawks are a Jack English away from being pretty good!

Well, the draft didn't really do much for the Jaguars...at least not as far as Madden is concerned. It looks like their 3rd rd pick is gonna be rated just as good, if not better than, their #10 pick.

I am excited about their other offseason pick-ups. Aaron Kampman should really help out my d-line, and my LB core should be pretty nasty with Kirk Morrison in the middle and Justin Durant and Daryl Smith on the outside.

sableholic said:
didn't realize dm lost to the cpu? what happened there? did he sim it, did someone fill in?

dm was the last game, i said hurry up and play the CPU, he wanted to play a human opponent. i played him and it was 17 all in the 3rd when the game dc'd us. i said just play the CPU then.... but he got rors to fill in and got crushed :lol

now all i need to do is beat the lions and i secure the #1 seed

FrenchMovieTheme said:
dm was the last game, i said hurry up and play the CPU, he wanted to play a human opponent. i played him and it was 17 all in the 3rd when the game dc'd us. i said just play the CPU then.... but he got rors to fill in and got crushed :lol

now all i need to do is beat the lions and i secure the #1 seed

lol I see. so not looking forward to the crushing that rors is going to give me for the final game of the season. In all likelihood I'm still not making the playoffs even after winning today.

Birdman02

Mrbob said:
Birdy can you play tonight?

Doubtful. My wife's been out of town all weekend, and she's getting back tonight. We're gonna be at my in-laws for the Mavs game (she hates basketball), and I really don't think it'd be a good idea to tell her I have to play a game of Madden after that.

I can play any other night this week after 9 est.

Top Bottom