• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

TheCrow

Smokey said:
Yep.

I've gotten just about 20+ kills my last few Arena matches only to have the 3rd and 4th members have fuckin 7 or somethin or one of them quits. I've lost like 3-4 Arena matches in a row b/c of that crap.

Luckily my daily score is 1701 for today so the losing only affects the TrueSkill BS. Tomorrow though we need to get on a squad together because I can't have this crap goin against my score :/
I'd like to get in this group. Tomorrow I'll be starting my 5 day break before finals week so I'll be home trying to get better at halo. I'm starting to get a hang of it.

Rorschach

dmczafx23 8:07 pm
(8:07:24 PM): ask them if they want the sim
hawakubo 8:07 pm
(8:07:27 PM): need to relearn engrish
dmczafx23 8:07 pm
(8:07:27 PM): if they do, its done!
hawakubo 8:07 pm
(8:07:34 PM): Luke isn't responding

---

dmczafx23 8:08 pm
(8:08:48 PM): i cant play anyway
(8:08:54 PM): finals!

:( Not 'vancin I guess.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
How is bob playing you tomorrow when his contacts dont come till thursday...

Smells like one of Bobs "Im sick so i cant play madden but oh oops im playing Dragon-Age on steam" lies...

Mrbob

Haven't played since last Tuesday, need some practice! If the game meant anything I would be waiting till thursday and pushing you off till friday. :D

LiveWire

CK and I just got done pwning n00bs in Reach. I think my favorite class is either Scout or Stalker, though I could see a lot of people liking Guard as a way to clear rooms. Airborne has some utility but I feel like you're just a sitting duck whenever you're in the air.

TheCrow

LiveWire said:
CK and I just got done pwning n00bs in Reach. I think my favorite class is either Scout or Stalker, though I could see a lot of people liking Guard as a way to clear rooms. Airborne has some utility but I feel like you're just a sitting duck whenever you're in the air.
I love seeing my entire team focus on an opponent that jetpacked up into the air only to be shot down almost instantly. The same also applies to whenever an enemy uses armor lock. I've been almost exclusively using sprint (scout class?) after trying out all of them for a bit. I like the increased maneuverability.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LiveWire said:
I like scout the best for objective based gameplay. Airborne is decent in that sword level because of all those stupid bridges.

Smokey

Armor Lock - Best used for objective game types from what I've played, but it also comes in handy in Team Slayer. Enemies firing on you, throw down armor lock, communicate with your team where you are/enemy positions, and while you are in lock they may come to your aid allowing you to continue fighting once your shields have recovered.

Stealth
- This one is harder to get accustomed to because when you're invisi your radar gets fucked up. I use this mostly in Team Slayer if I'm trying to flank the other team while they are engaged.

Jetpack - Team Slayer (Swordbase) and Headhunter. Can really get you out of a bind when you need to escape quick. I find it's better to use quick bursts of the pack to get you where you need to go. Holding the button down and just flying straight up in the air is lol and too easy to get shot down.

Scout (Sprint)- Universal use and self explanatory.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Anyone else putting Smokey on Ignore???

Nothing that the Poster did. Tis all Lost's Smokey's doing.

Boss-1.jpg

Smokey

Lonestar said:
Anyone else putting Smokey on Ignore???

Nothing that the Poster did. Tis all Lost's Smokey's doing.

Boss-1.jpg

There were 1 or 2 boss segments in this episode..everything else :/.

I feel ashamed to even be connected to this character by name!

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Oh noes! Someone is talking shit about Christian Bale, Josh Freeman, and Batman in the MLB League thread. Will someone respond to the call?

Mrbob

Holy effing eff PSA for Madden GAF, especially Shield fans!

Amazon has the entire shield collection on sale for $59.49, just ordered it! All widescreen editions!

My first 5 seasons are 4:3 so I picked this up as a replacement. I'll get most of my money back now ebaying the first seven seasons I own!

Rorschach

Mrbob said:

Amazon has the entire shield collection on sale for $59.49, just ordered it! All widescreen editions!

My first 5 seasons are 4:3 so I picked this up as a replacement. I'll get most of my money back now ebaying the first seven seasons I own!
Fuck. Some asshole had a shopping spree with my card and now I can't use it for a while. :'( What horrible timing!

DenogginizerOS said:
Oh noes! Someone is talking shit about Christian Bale, Josh Freeman, and Batman in the MLB League thread. Will someone respond to the call?
:lol Good luck with that. He doesn't read this thread either. Just aim him (dmczaf).

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Mrbob said:

I can hear it now:

"I can't play tonight. Spartacus Season 2 premieres tonight and I have 5 Seasons of The Shield to work through and I just ordered the entire catalog of Cake Boss episodes!"

Mrbob

I think I might have to rewatch The Shield again from the beginning when I get this set. Good call. :D

I won't be back next season. I've had fun but I'm running on fumes with this game and need a break.

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
We've almost got enough for an NCAA Dynasty!
Which i will be doing. Ohio State here. Still we got another season of Madden to go...at least.

Peterboy said he was in also.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Smokey
BigAT
Rorschach
DCX
Lonestar
Pheenicks
Denogg
CB3
Nightz
Livewire
Peterboy
DMczaf
FMT?
MWS Natural
Crow?
Somnia? ( draft permitting )

DCX

DCX

DCX
Smokey
BigAT
Rorschach
DCX
Lonestar
Pheenicks
Denogg
CB3
Nightz
Livewire
Peterboy
DMczaf
FMT?
MWS Natural
Crow?
Somnia? ( draft permitting )
Birdman
Daw

Looking good guys :) Maybe a couple new bloods and we can have a decent sized league still. We do lose alot of veteran clubs, but season five marches on.

DCX

DCX

DCX
LiveWire said:
I hear Tony Gonzalez is looking for a new home in Atlanta, he apparently loves The Varsity.
Does he? THe phone here in Flowery Branch has not rung. Although several calls have been placed :(

DCX

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
For those still on the fence, look at it this way: BOBLESS SEASON!!! We'll blaze through this mofo.
n3oi28.gif
:lol :lol We might even do a six bobless, shit i didn't think of that! No bob, no airbrian...holyshit!

DCX

Mrbob

I might have to head out for a bit now....gonna watch the Blackhawks game when its on tonight so the game might not happen till around 10 or 11 cst now. That is if Luke can play...if not we might just have to sim this bitch and move onto the playoffs.

Top Bottom