• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Thinking on it, Kelly James stats would be far worse, if we had been able to complete our Last game. Dual Disconnects, a combine 45-0. Multiple INT's. In the end, the CPU didn't do too badly.

Mrbob

Btw ladies GOTY is confirmed to finally have a release date and out on July 27!

starcraft-2.png

I better try to make a run now, as I might be fucked when Madden 11 is out. SC2 gonna be played day and night. I'm whoring myself out for the 100 dollar CE too, take that MW2 bitches!

Nightz

StarCraft 2. Release date is perfect. It should be just in time for the end of Season 5. Mini break until Madden 11 comes out. :D

Mrbob

Kerrigan from Starcraft, who will also be involved in SC2. Edited for emphasis above!

FMT I guarantee one thing to you. Starcraft 2 will be better than Spartacus so you know how great the game will be!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I actually agree with bob on this one. If my Laptop can run it ill be all over it. I gotta get caught up with what happened to her at the end of Brood War

Smokey

Mrbob said:
Btw ladies GOTY is confirmed to finally have a release date and out on July 27!

starcraft-2.png

I better try to make a run now, as I might be fucked when Madden 11 is out. SC2 gonna be played day and night. I'm whoring myself out for the 100 dollar CE too, take that MW2 bitches!

stfu

today is halo reach beta day get that pc shit out of here

Lonestar

All I know of Spartacus, is that funny English Fellow from the Mummy Movies is banging some big titty women.

And Shield Jump.

Mrbob

CB if I get another beta key I'll send it your way to see how it runs on your laptop. The beta is ending in a couple weeks though so I don't know if I'll get one.

Hey smokeytroll, king of the xbotZ alliance, I'm getting SC2 and Halo Reach. :D

Smokey

Reach BETA is melting Xbox Live

450,000+ players on right now and I can't get the playlists to activate and Bungie.net is in read only mode :lol

Nightz

Smokey said:

450,000+ players on right now and I can't get the playlists to activate and Bungie.net is in read only mode :lol
So glad I got some time in with the beta before today. :lol

CB3

Smokey said:

I want a week extension of the beta for not being able to play today

thecoldone33 1:19 pm
(1:19:04 PM): well now the servers are broken
(1:19:07 PM): i was just early
Luke 1:19 pm
(1:19:15 PM): yeah top men are on it
thecoldone33 2:53 pm
(2:53:32 PM): we should get an extra week of beta for not being able to play today!
Luke 2:56 pm
(2:56:05 PM): yeah get fucked
thecoldone33 2:56 pm
(2:56:15 PM): haha
(2:56:18 PM): i mean come on
(2:56:21 PM): was this not expected?
(2:56:46 PM): what kind of amateur project are you guys running over there

Mrbob

Week extension for our xbox live service too. Reach Beta will probably make everything unplayable on Live the next couple days. Halo Reach launch in september will probably crash Live. Giving Xboxen one last great game to play exclusively before heading back to their true roots which is PC gaming.

Smokey

Mrbob said:
Week extension for our xbox live service too. Reach Beta will probably make everything unplayable on Live the next couple days. Halo Reach launch in september will probably crash Live. Giving Xboxen one last great game to play exclusively before heading back to their true roots which is PC gaming.

You're the one paying $100+ for a game where you don't actually get to play. Point here do this, click here do that. pc gaming lolz

---

It's all good over here. I got my early fix in over the weekend... 145 games, 20 hrs of playtime. But I want to destroy the new fish and I CAN'T RIGHT NOW!

LUKE WHAT THA FUCK MANG!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Smokey said:
Texans.

I have no idea what Matrix was complaining about with the team. Something about Schaub being inaccurate and the O-line something something. Well..when I subbed for them I was in heaven. Matt Schaub has a fuckin arm on him and the O-line did fine.

And in '11 Schaub is top 10 in QB ratings and the defense should get an upgrade.

I will lead the 2011 Texans to a Super Bowl victory.
I never had issues with the O-line, I hardly was ever sacked and could run with ease. My old style of throwing just didn't fit with Schaub. As for you leading the Texans to the Madden Gaf superbowl, I wish you or Dskillz luck.

I'm retiring from Madden league play for atleast Madden 11 and will most likely just pick it up for the PS3 so I can play some against my brother. My heart hasn't gottten much better, so despite my love for league play, I'm sitting out next year since my health fucks this league over and put extras stress on me when it shouldn't.

Been fun guy and thanks for putting up with me lol

I'll still be around to annoy you Smokey if you play like shit :p

Mrbob

When I see this response:

Coldblooded:
(2:53:32 PM): we should get an extra week of beta for not being able to play today!
Luke: 2:56 pm
(2:56:05 PM): yeah get fucked

You know it isn't a faked aim log. :lol

dang i was late on the QB debates. english is truly the greatest qb i have ever used in league play. better than tim rattay, alex smith, cody pickett, shaun hill, trent dilfer, jt osullivan, and the rest!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
dang i was late on the QB debates. english is truly the greatest qb i have ever used in league play. better than tim rattay, alex smith, cody pickett, shaun hill, trent dilfer, jt osullivan, and the rest!
How quickly we forget JGar.

Also, Bob is right, SC2 > *

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
Alex Smith was so overrated before. >:| And at least you had English since the first draft!

It's been a rough few years for me too. :(

Pat White
Jake Delhomme
JaMarcus Russell
Daunte Culpepper
Josh McCown
Andrew Walter
Aaron Brooks
Kerry Collins
Marques Tuiasosopo

CB3

DMczaf said:
Bob, play your game and stop linking me to Starcraft 2 press releases and Bears roster power rankings

He sent that to you too? Did he mass IM to everyone or something

Mrbob

Somnia said:
Bob what's your SC2 beta name so we can play the game of forever!

This has been a problem with me in the beta. My name got wiped three times already...right now I put in noooooo as my current beta name and this one is sticking which sucks. :lol Hopefully it doesn't stick with the final version.

PS- Blame Luke and him needing to work on Halo Reach. Madden should come first. :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Anyone want to play some Halo tonight? Let's get a huge MaddenGAF party going.

I finally downloaded the beta last night, wtf are all these classes and powers and shit. I should actually browse the gaming forum at some point I guess. :(

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:

I finally downloaded the beta last night, wtf are all these classes and powers and shit. I should actually browse the gaming forum at some point I guess. :(
I have a day off today and i'm playing now, yea wtf they moved the melee button :/ Took to long to figure out. Game is nice :)

DCX

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Wellington said:

I may be down for some of that after 930EST.

LiveWire

Anytime after Lost I'm down for Halo. Don't forget SC2 CK, I heard all this shit back in the day about your RTS skillz with Kohan, I expect big things from you in SC2.

Lonestar

LiveWire said:
Anytime after Lost I'm down for Halo. Don't forget SC2 CK, I heard all this shit back in the day about your RTS skillz with Kohan, I expect big things from you in SC2.

Might want to give yourself some time after Lost.

the-game-changer.jpg

LiveWire

?

Is this some spoiler alert or something? I already assume I will hate whatever ending the hack writers of Lost have come up with, so I'm not worried... :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LiveWire said:
lolwut

Don't listen to Matlock.

Only reason I was beast in Kohan is that the formulas for it were easy to get through really quickly. Everything was right there in front of you between the unit atts, modifier abilities, and terrain bonuses. I would often play with a pad and pen in front of me and would work out battles before the units would meet up. I was a fan of straight up wars of attrition and because of it, any good tactician in the game would kill me with flanking maneuvers or by bringing in other units for support that I didn't know about.

I really wish they didn't fuck up Kohan 2. :|

Also, I never even played the original Starcraft, I'm sure I am going to get pounded when I start playing other people instead of AI

Edit: Hopefully that is not a Lost clue. Let's keep that shit in the Lost thread. I don't know anything about the eps going in and I want to keep it that way through to the end.

Top Bottom