• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Rorschach

dskillzhtown said:
I hope the coach yells something when you audible out of the play.
23kbzoy.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
LT is trying to make this signed football i have even more worthless. Im ready to go toss it around like a regular football at this point

LiveWire

daw840 said:
All offensive records will be broken in GAF season 5. I plan on having multiple 700+ yard games. ALL with Santana Moss

He HAS to get downgraded this season, I mean COME ON. He drops like 6 points or more in the first two seasons and then just magically stays the same for 3 years? Fucking wonky progression.....&@&@&@&@@ :mad:

LiveWire

Phew, good thing I have Shanahan now. If I had to hear Zorn telling me over and over to STAY MEDIUM I'd shoot myself.

Who am I kidding it's probably Snyder making the playcalls Al Davis-style

CB3 said:
LT is trying to make this signed football i have even more worthless. Im ready to go toss it around like a regular football at this point

Oh yea, that reminds me, I have a signed Buccaneers football I got for free from some sports auction. Signed by Barrett Ruud. DM, you want it?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:

How much you want for it? Seriously. Would look real good right next to the ball that all the players signed for
my gf
me at the 2007 training camp.

Dskillz said:
It will be curious to see how the online changes/updates will be received when announced.

Sounds like you know something. SPILL IT.

LiveWire

CB3 said:
pretty sure i smacked you down with ease in SF4 so im not gonna waste my time

Um, no. Your connection crapped out after 2 games, the 2nd of which I was beating you down. If you're scared, that's OK.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LiveWire said:
Um, no. Your connection crapped out after 2 games, the 2nd of which I was beating you down. If you're scared, that's OK.
I'd be willing to play you, I only play for fun since I suck, so I don't care if you beat me down. I also mainly use Fei Long and reading up in the SS4 thread, it appears I'm using a weak character.

I'd also play you Cb, id go all marvel vs capcom 2 on you and spaz around the screen.

Rorschach

Wow @ the fumbles. Do you mash on the right stick, CK? :eek:

Least:
Chicago Bears 2
Detroit Lions 2
San Diego Chargers 2
Seattle Seahawks 2
New England Patriots 3
Indianapolis Colts 4
Pittsburgh Steelers 4

Most:
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 12
Washington Redskins 12
Denver Broncos 15
New York Giants 16

Only 8 teams in double digits.

LiveWire

:lol Wow, you were worse than I remembered CB! Shotos are all you know. Well, I've give your Cody a little bit of credit, but :lol at running offline after your first big win against my Guile.

Matrix, I'm still online if you wanna play.

CB3

LiveWire said:
:lol Wow, you were worse than I remembered CB! Shotos are all you know. Well, I've give your Cody a little bit of credit, but :lol at running offline after your first big win against my Guile.

Matrix, I'm still online if you wanna play.

I got off because i hit 10 wins. Thats always my mark. Besides that i sent your Guile into oblivion with Ken about 6 rounds prior to that. I could pick Ken all day if i wanted to dominate you. I was just fucking around with Akuma.

10-4 says suck it and go practice more. Its good to know you talk shit in SSF even when you get beat down. Just like madden!

"B-B-But Shoto's!"

sounds familiar

"But JCamp"
"But WR's!"
"But Donovan!"
"But O-Line!"

LiveWire

Haha, it was 10-6 actually. No "But Shotos!" here. I'm just remarking how little skill you have with them. :lol You should use that title "Cookie Cutter," it fits perfectly! Keep practicing your Cody though, I see potential! Next time I'll just use Guile instead of branching to all the charge characters and whacking your Shotos with every single one without even trying.

CB3

Like i said, Ken sent your Guile into oblivion. If you had kept on picking him i would have kept on kicking your ass

LiveWire

CB3 said:
Like i said, Ken sent your Guile into oblivion. If you had kept on picking him i would have kept on kicking your ass

We could put an avatar or ban bet on it if you want to put your money where your mouth is. :D

CB3

your the only person in the world who can lose 10-4 and think your the shit.

Besides that you already have donovan in your avatar. Im content with that

LiveWire

You're the only person in the world who can "win" 10-6 and think you're the shit. :lol Never change CB. Shit talk win or lose! :lol

Sad to see you chicken out on the ban bet though. Oh well.

CB3

where did 6 come from?

This is like your revisionist history when you "beat" fmt in Marvel Vs Capcom. 10-4. Go practice and get back to me when your better

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:

Least:
Chicago Bears 2
Detroit Lions 2
San Diego Chargers 2
Seattle Seahawks 2
New England Patriots 3
Indianapolis Colts 4
Pittsburgh Steelers 4

Most:
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 12
Washington Redskins 12
Denver Broncos 15
New York Giants 16

No. :( I resorted to just cover ball button because sometimes I get a nice shoulder charge out of it. But it didn't really help too much. Considering my top two backs have 96 and 99 CAR respectively (And I rotate three guys pretty well so they never get tired), I got jobbed. :|

daw840

Wellington said:
No. :( I resorted to just cover ball button because sometimes I get a nice shoulder charge out of it. But it didn't really help too much. Considering my top two backs have 96 and 99 CAR respectively (And I rotate three guys pretty well so they never get tired), I got jobbed. :|

Holy crap man. I don't quite understand how you fumbled that much! Jesus. AP didn't even fumble that much, lol.

Mrbob

Wow no playoff games are done yet. Gonna play CB soon and hope to endure Vick cheese enjoy your Bobless season next year when weeks go by "faster".

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Rorschach said:

Least:
Chicago Bears 2
Detroit Lions 2
San Diego Chargers 2
Seattle Seahawks 2
New England Patriots 3
Indianapolis Colts 4
Pittsburgh Steelers 4

Most:
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 12
Washington Redskins 12
Denver Broncos 15
New York Giants 16

I'd say one one of those 3 was from a RB.

sslaton.jpg

Guess who!

One was on a Tribow Run.

The 3rd was one of those "Receiver doesn't catch the ball but for a micro second, gets hit, and the incomplete pass is ruled a fumble" plays.

I RARELY use the RB button.

Mrbob said:
Wow no playoff games are done yet. Gonna play CB soon and hope to endure Vick cheese enjoy your Bobless season next year when weeks go by "faster".

It would have been over. Either I'd blow a 21-7 (nevermind that I get the ball at the beginning of the 2nd half), or I'd hold onto a victory. Alas, that's over, and I will assuredly be slaughtered by someone that deemed that I offended him by playing well. So he'll assuredly use the ole "LJ Fake Punt" routine on me. That, or my Play Good Voodoo will leave me for someone else. Either way, I'm truly fucked.

LiveWire

Yo Smokey, hit me up on AIM when you get a chance, I finally beat Heavy Rain and wanna compare notes on the ending.

I fucking KNEW it was that fat bastard as soon as the attack at the nightclub scene played! And man what a fucking depressing ending I got. :(

Nightz

LiveWire said:
Yo Smokey, hit me up on AIM when you get a chance, I finally beat Heavy Rain and wanna compare notes on the ending.

I fucking KNEW it was that fat bastard as soon as the attack at the nightclub scene played! And man what a fucking depressing ending I got. :(
Did everyone die?

BigAT

CB is up 10-0 on Bob right now. However Bob, ever the optimist, has refused to believe it and thinks that things are still within reach at 7-0.

bed15d.jpg

Mrbob

Fitting my Madden career ends against someone who plays like a Madden Nation player in the game.

I'm free now so I can take a break.

CB3

Suck it bobbo. Go throw some more Wheel routes to Hester.

Vick 151 yards passing 1 TD 0 INT's. 156 yards rushing 1 TD. Try QB Spying him once in a while

Mrbob

Oh ok. I guess I imagined doing some qb spy blitzes that game. It is ok, I don't have to worry about Vick running out of the pocket on nearly every single drop back, worrying about the pass and run. Freedom.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mrbob said:
Oh ok. I guess I imagined doing some qb spy blitzes that game. It is ok, I don't have to worry about Vick running out of the pocket on nearly every single drop back, worrying about the pass and run. Freedom.
Which LB did you put in spy? The one with 81 SPD or either of the ones with 83? Neither would cut it in a straight spy situation.

Rorschach

WTF? He had 156 yards rushing?!

Oh wow, he has 90 speed. That's ridiculous. :lol Freeman is hard enough to stop and he's nowhere near that speed.

90 SPD (Speed)
94 AGI (Agility)
92 ACC (Acceleration)
92 ELU (Elusiveness)
95 BCV (Ball Carrier Vision)
93 SPM (Spin Move)
92 JKM (Juke Move)
95 TOR (Throw on the Run)

Knock him out the box, French!

CB3

He had two big runs to the right where i busted out of the pocket and the field was wide open.

did you hear that DM? rors is guaranteeing the saints are going to beat you!

but i have a plan for dog killer should we meet. don't you worry your pretty little head about it!

CB3

You dont really need a plan. PWill is gonna mop everything up like he usually does. This is the game that i wish i had Donovan the most.

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
did you hear that DM? rors is guaranteeing the saints are going to beat you!

but i have a plan for dog killer should we meet. don't you worry your pretty little head about it!
Oh, I thought you were highest seed and CB was lowest. My bad! :lol

CB3 said:
no.

Bob was rotating from RE/S/LB
Ah.

Top Bottom