• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
did you hear that DM? rors is guaranteeing the saints are going to beat you!

198860_detailed_angry_batman_1_vw.jpg

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
fuck, no matter who wins in the saints/bucs game i lose: i have to play a scrambler in the divisional regardless!
If you can't stop them using 50 million dollar man, then there's no hope for any of us.

Nightz

GG earlier Rors. You're just too elite for me. Can't wait to play you twice a season in Madden 11. :lol Sorry for coming out in punt return every play in the 4th...I just didn't care anymore at that point lol.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
did you hear that DM? rors is guaranteeing the saints are going to beat you!

but i have a plan for dog killer should we meet. don't you worry your pretty little head about it!
Is the plan: Put PWill in QB spy?

PWill would have no problems with Vick. One time CB was able to cut inside of my 90 spd LB and got a good 10 yards, and another he trucked last years DROY to gain 12 yards. :|

Nightz

Rorschach said:
That makes two playoff catches Ocho gets off the hands of my DBs.
LOL I thought that catch was picked off, which is why I started running backwards with Ochocinco. Probably could've scored if I kept running in the right direction.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ph33nix said:
when i get my wii back i'm going to show you what a legit smash player is

If you've ever beat me in anything before, i might take that as a threat. Its more of a joke at this point

Smokey

I just bought Assassin's Creed 2 from Gamefly for $22 because Live said it was good and I should.

Will I regret this guys? Should I have ignored this man? What if it sucks

BigAT

Smokey said:
I just bought Assassin's Creed 2 from Gamefly for $22 because Live said it was good and I should.

You paid $60 for 2K10. Gamefly could send you an envelope filled with nothing but pig shit and it still wouldn't be the worst purchase you made this year.

Smokey

BigAT said:
You paid $60 for 2K10. Gamefly could send you an envelope filled with nothing but pig shit and it still wouldn't be the worst purchase you made this year.

24qsrpj.gif

*Super strike on weak spot for massive damage*

:/

That hurt

Oh well..order processed. Had a $5 coupon and they ship out games for free so I got it for 18 bucks.

Nightz

BigAT said:
I paid $100 for the CE. :( Only things in the package that were worth keeping were the Kobe figure and the locker, which I'm making good use of.

Mrbob

Smokey said:

Nice price.

Others without gamefly can get this right now for 25 dollars and free shipping at amazon. I grabbed a copy as well.

Now I'm packed with games...time to get through them!

:lol

Nightz

ph33nix said:
YES

PLEASE
Check your inbox. :D

LiveWire said:
You're in the beta already? What's your nickname?
Yeah I got in a while ago. My co-worker who went to last year's Blizzcon gave me his key (he's a WoW only player). I haven't logged on in a couple of weeks so I can't remember my exact username. I'll check it later and post it here. I want to get some more playtime before the beta ends.

Smokey

I should have gotten that code..not pheeniks!

Would have given me an idea of what I'd be up against upon completion of the DeathStar.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LukeSmith said:
Lonestar you big stud, what's your Friday night like? Or your Saturday morning.

Could probably go tonight. I plan on taking an extreme nap when I get home in 45 minutes, working in the hot weather=not for me :(

Tomorrow Morning should be ok too, though Family is having a large Mother's Day Meal (Grandmother, aunt's, and Mom, lots o people), and I can't get an answer if it's "Lunch" or "Dinner."

LiveWire

Wellington said:
wtf :lol

Live I am stuck at work. It's either finish today or come in tomorrow, so fuuuuck that.

Sorry to hear man. No worries, playing AT in MLB now, I'll be around most of the weekend.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokey said:
Brian Cushing suspended first 4 games of Texans season for failing NFL drug policy.

sigh

Remind to me tell DSkillz to hold him out the first 4 games of the madden 11 season

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Smokey said:
Brian Cushing suspended first 4 games of Texans season for failing NFL drug policy.

sigh
Wonder what EA does to his ratings.

Fuckkkkk like our season wasn't going to be hard enough

Top Bottom