• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
LJ11 said:
Fair enough.

Ill cut vick and you can pick him up for your playoff game. Vick Vs. Tebow!

I told you guys you didnt wanna see him in the playoffs. Dominated Bob with 150 through the air and 150 on the ground. And he led the team to 41 points against FMT. I didnt lose because of him thats for sure

i think lonestar should apologize to daw. he complained so much that daw fucked him over by drafting tribow and now tribow is arguably the reason lonestar is in the playoffs

DCX

DCX
Wow..much drama to be had..nothing less should be expected playoff time. Rods is toooo good. Id love to wake up to a Super Bowl champ and the league in off-season mode :D

DCX

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i think lonestar should apologize to daw. he complained so much that daw fucked him over by drafting tribow and now tribow is arguably the reason lonestar is in the playoffs

I'm still out, and no bad blood from me, I just can't beat LJ.

FMT, it was bigjohnson who drafted tribow, not daw

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Well, I'm around for whatever I'm supposed to do, which apparently is to lose, which everyone wants.

I had left my ps3 on to grab this update. Any idea on what it did?

Smokey

Lonestar said:
what can I say, school was a long time ago, and this is some Internet hole. Grammar goes out the window.

i wasn't talking grammatically...I was saying your post had a sad, somber tone to it.

CB3

Smokey said:
i wasn't talking grammatically...I was saying your post had a sad, somber tone to it.
Its the same tone Pheeknicks gets when you mention Wade to the Bulls

CB3

DCX said:
Or a first round exit..

DCX

c-eo.gif

Rorschach

CB3 said:
this is too quick. I dont even have any clue of who i cut from my team
I told you guys to start preppin'!

Anyway, I don't think it's going down tonight. I haven't received a reply from LJ and I think it's late for our East Coast brethren.

[edit]He's had an emergency situation and can't play tonight or maybe ever. We'll see.

Rorschach

Smokey said:
what?

sounds serious..unless you added your own touch to it?
Well, I didn't know if he wanted to get too personal on here, and I don't have much information anyway, but he had to take his dad to the hospital.

Wish him and his dad the best. Hopefully, everything is ok.

[edit] What I meant by our game not being played is that obviously, he has bigger priorities and it might not get done. Since we don't know much about the situation, it's possible that it never gets played. Not that it matters at all given the circumstances.

DCX

DCX
FMT, are you playing Freecheese today? Remeber, you are playing for the fate of 189 teams.

no pressure..

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Hope everything goes ok for you and your family LJ.

Man the last month or so has been rough on some madden players.

Did Zep's body ever wash ashore anywhere after the great floods?

CB3

Pheeknicks is in the process of selling his 360 for a nintendo wii

I like nintendo but i would never do some shit like that.

Top Bottom