• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

LJ11

FrenchMovieTheme said:
LJ when do you want to rumble?
10pm eastern good with you, want to eat some food.

Great game Rors, I thought I was done in that first half after the two fumbles. Got lucky on some big runs. Had to keep the passes short, your team is way to fast to drop back and try to sling it deep. On the play before the half I hit the wrong button, wanted Y instead of A, but Riley put it right on the money low and in between two defenders. Total luck and I was able to kick a FG. Plus you dropped an INT on the pass before so I was really fortunate.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Three fantasy QBs and Freeman (Tiburon's favorite son) were the final four teams. Makes me wonder exactly how bad the guys with the other fantasy QBs are.
25a1zqo.png

Riley was far and away the most ridiculous of the ones I've faced.

LJ11 said:
10pm eastern good with you, want to eat some food.

Great game Rors, I thought I was done in that first half after the two fumbles. Got lucky on some big runs. Had to keep the passes short, your team is way to fast to drop back and try to sling it deep. On the play before the half I hit the wrong button, wanted Y instead of A, but Riley put it right on the money low and in between two defenders. Total luck and I was able to kick a FG. Plus you dropped an INT on the pass before so I was really fortunate.

sounds good to me

LukeSmith

I'm in for the next season. It's going to be a bit rough for a bit with my schedule at work, but I'm in.

I'd rather not draft tonight, tho

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
I'm in for the next season. It's going to be a bit rough for a bit with my schedule at work, but I'm in.

I'd rather not draft tonight, tho
I doubt we will, no one had advance warning. Plus some dudes are drafting for me and i'm drafting for some dudes..we need at least two or three days warning which should be enough to get Free Agency done.

Super Bowl is about to start.

Got my money on FMT although i wouldn't be surprised at all to see LJ pull it off

DCX

DCX

DCX
In the very least rookie scouting will take place within an hour or so. Deadline for cut should be by Tuesday. If not cuts were submitted cuts should be voted on by the Knights :p

DCX

DCX

DCX
7-7 wtf?!?! back to back kickoff returns?

Daw, i need you to release Fennell. Thanks
Somnia, same with Osi.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
Osi joining his fourth team in our franchise. :lol
That's nothing, at least he has been traded and used, that whore LT has been traded once, and cut twice, and it looks like a third time if he doesn't retire.

DCX

Birdman02

LJ up 17-7 in the 2nd. Will the AFC dominance continue?

Maybe I should switch to an NFC team in 11...any decent ones gonna be available?

DCX

DCX
Birdman02 said:
LJ up 14-7 in the 2nd. Will the AFC dominance continue?

Maybe I should switch to an NFC team in 11...any decent ones gonna be available?
Giants, Rams, Cardinals and the Saints.

DCX

Rorschach

Sadly, FMT will lose this easily. He was undefeated in non-Raiders Superbowls. Now that record is tainted! You're no Montana, FMT! :(

Congrats, LJ.

Birdman02

Wellington said:
In 11 dude...

If you want to play for the Giants too, I'm cool with it. I welcome all challengers!

Nah, I'll let the real Giants fans handle them. It's a shame FMT won't let me challenge for the niners...though I'd probably lose anyway!!

Rorschach

OH SHIT FMT WON AND DM IS GOING ON TO ADVANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's too bad, LJ. Congrats FMT! I'll keep my end of the bargain next year. :'(

[edit] West divisions > *

[edit2]
Lonestar said:
Didn't figure I'd have to, it was obvious who was the QB to get in that draft.
haha I know he was, but I was drafting for season 5 progression. The stats should be similar now and he'll have a better arm. :)

DCX

DCX
WOW! Roller coaster ride, the second half was a sham of defensive prowess or lack there of. Ok, well lets begin the real main event!! The off season wooo hooooo

DCXS

Top Bottom