• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DCX

DCX
Somnia, please get in contact with me regarding you first rounder and fourth.

Live get at Daw regarding the first rounder

Live get at Birdman regarding the second rounder and Bird get at me about the third rounder..

Live get me regarding the second rounder

Man, i think that's it..

DCX

guys a slight draft change we'll start at 6:15 pm pst since some people have said they'll be getting in a bit late.

i honestly didn't mind doing it at 6:30, like i said before i said 6 out of courtesy to east coasters. i have all night on the best coast!

Somnia

DCX said:

Live get at Birdman regarding the second rounder and Bird get at me about the third rounder..

Man, i think that's it..

DCX

Are you gonna be on AIM?

DCX

DCX
Thank you Bird and Live for releasing your players :) Just need Daw and Somnia..hell i might even have time to run a game as soon as we are green if my opponent is around.

DCX

Birdman02

DCX said:

Man, i think that's it..

DCX

I'll be on on AIM (b1rdman02).

LiveWire

DCX said:

I PMed you twice. Do you want to trade for Murray or not?

FYI for everyone the Patriots-Skins deal is off and obviously Welker is on his way to Kansas City. The Redskins retain the rights to picks #13 and #17. Not too late to send Washington your best offers!

DCX

DCX
LiveWire said:
I PMed you twice. Do you want to trade for Murray or not?

FYI for everyone the Patriots-Skins deal is off and obviously Welker is on his way to Kansas City. The Redskins retain the rights to picks #13 and #17. Not too late to send Washington your best offers!
Nah, i'm staying put, i meant you need to tell me who you want with my second.

DCX

LiveWire

levious said:
So do I have to make cuts or was that already done for the steelers?

If by making cuts you mean free agency cuts, no. If you want to trim the roster so you have room for your 7 (or more) incoming draft rookies, go right ahead.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
LiveWire said:
If by making cuts you mean free agency cuts, no. If you want to trim the roster so you have room for your 7 (or more) incoming draft rookies, go right ahead.

Cool thanks

Rorschach

LiveWire said:
That doesn't work. It cuts people no matter what.

Levious: all your cuts are done. No worries.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LiveWire said:
Don't do this./ The game will cut another seven.

Plz no one pick up Reggie Stone, Faitele Fua, and Hunter Semian. I want still want them after the game cuts them.

PBY

Banned
last minute offer:
trying to trade away my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th picks for a receiver

hit me up on aim: peterb0y305 if u want

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I cut players already, but thanks for the heads up Welli, never had more than a couple extra cuts done automatically myself though...

BigAT

So after trying to get the draft pushed back a little all week you decide to do it when I'm out of the house and the information does me absolutely no good? That's some fucking Aquaman shit if ever I've seen it.

daw840

BigAT said:
So after trying to get the draft pushed back a little all week you decide to do it when I'm out of the house and the information does me absolutely no good? That's some fucking Aquaman shit if ever I've seen it.

What? But you made it to the draft?

Top Bottom