• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mrbob said:
Where did all the missing players go between season 4 and 5?

LOST.jpg

:lol

CB3

LiveWire said:
lol, CB getting taken to OT against the CPU! :lol

Im having growing pains with Donny back. Not to mention he's gone out with injury twice already so im having to play with vick a lil.

Its all good. Brooks and Mac led me to victory

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I need to re-sign Matt Flynn as my 3rd string QB. I also need to re-sign one of my OLBs and 2 CBs

Packers Owner: Drop Matt Flynn.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I don't understand this. We had no problem the first three times, but now no one can keep their hands off of other peoples players? Riiiight.

Rorschach

Wellington said:
I don't understand this. We had no problem the first three times, but now no one can keep their hands off of other peoples players? Riiiight.
I checked every roster... couldn't find Brady on any of them.

DCX

DCX
I'll just informing the powers that be, if Gonzo doesn't come back from purgatory i will be signing out and signing in with the Titans, releasing TE Jared Cook JR and signing him to the Falcons. I'll be damn if i get nothing for my deal with Live.

That is all :D

DCX

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
Give him Kelly James off of Miami since Pheeniks is done. It's only right. I also need to know if Sable is done, if so boot him so i can play my game as soon as i get home from work tomorrow.

DCX

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
only possible thing left, is to hope he shows up whenever I can sign back in.

Which is an unknown thing. Still nothing on my RRoD. I'll try again before bedtime, and when I wake up if it doesn't work then. If it is indeed dead, doubtful I'll be back.

DCX

DCX
Lonestar said:
only possible thing left, is to hope he shows up whenever I can sign back in.

Which is an unknown thing. Still nothing on my RRoD. I'll try again before bedtime, and when I wake up if it doesn't work then. If it is indeed dead, doubtful I'll be back.
Yea but that doesn't explain Fennell, Vikings signed in no RROD nor is Live and Gonzo got deleted...either way i have solutions to those fixes as long as commish doesn't care.

At least with peter he can get equal value, i lose in getting Cook Jr :( It will do though.

DCX

lets see what happens after lone signs back in. im telling you this happened to me last season when i went to go cut greg ellis and he was nowhere on my roster nor was he in FA. i checked back a few hours later and he was there.

Lonestar

Well, not sure what Peterboy would have drafted for #5, but as it stands, if Brady's gone for good, and I don't come back (both possible) then he could keep Cassell, Keep Franklin the DE, and get Welker for free. Patriots just become extremely weak. I mean, they're missing The MLB from CK and the OLB CK drafted for me.

BigAT

DenogginizerOS said:
I need to re-sign Matt Flynn as my 3rd string QB. I also need to re-sign one of my OLBs and 2 CBs

Packers Owner: Drop Matt Flynn.
He's dropped.

I'm still completely missing my backup QB Jake Shead.

LiveWire

TheCrow said:
Does anyone know who got drafted with 10th overall pick? I'm thinking he might be a free agent somehow.
smh :/

There's a good chance it was someone from this list. These are some of the players I was targeting with my #13 pick (figuring that many would be taken from spots 1-12.) I think I was down to like 2 or 3 left, and I chose the LT at 13 and the LG at 17.

Brandon Perkins LT 81 OVR
Derail Gatewood LG 80 OVR
Dirone Weatherspoon ROLB 80 OVR
Niko Buchanon CB 81 OVR
Jacarl Montez WR 80 OVR
Malin Lighty MLB 80 OVR
Oscar Jamison HB 85 OVR
Brett Ballew ROLB 74 OVR
Shane Blair DT 80 OVR
Xavier Franklin DE 85 OVR
Jake Weillbrenner ROLB 73 OVR

Lonestar

LiveWire said:
There's a good chance it was someone from this list. These are some of the players I was targeting with my #13 pick (figuring that many would be taken from spots 1-12.) I think I was down to like 2 or 3 left, and I chose the LT at 13 and the LG at 17.

Niko Buchanon CB 81 OVR
Jacarl Montez WR 80 OVR
Malin Lighty MLB 80 OVR
Oscar Jamison HB 85 OVR
Brett Ballew ROLB 74 OVR
Shane Blair DT 80 OVR

Franklin and Weatherspoon were who I picked to be drafted.

LiveWire said:

Niko Buchanon CB 81 OVR
Jacarl Montez WR 80 OVR
Malin Lighty MLB 80 OVR
Oscar Jamison HB 85 OVR
Brett Ballew ROLB 74 OVR
Shane Blair DT 80 OVR

got him in the second

Somnia

GG Daw, you have a hell of a defense now. Not how I wanted to start the year, got desperate in the second of all things and threw stupid passes. On the bright side Felix broke 100 yards on a tough run D and my rookie WR got 108yds on 5 catches. On the bad side Santana Moss lite me up for 200+ yards on 5 catches.

daw840

Somnia said:
GG Daw, you have a hell of a defense now. Not how I wanted to start the year, got desperate in the second of all things and threw stupid passes. On the bright side Felix broke 100 yards on a tough run D and my rookie WR got 108yds on 5 catches. On the bad side Santana Moss lite me up for 200+ yards on 5 catches.

Definitely a good game man. Now lets just see if I can keep it going all season. Gonna be a tough year for sure. My defense is finally as spectacular as I always wanted it to be. If I were to just get some badass CBs it would be complete.

Mrbob

If Daw finally figured out how to play defense he will be scary to beat. His team is stacked on both sides of the ball.

PS - I got my week 1 game done before you Wellie. HURRY UP. :D

Nightz

GG Bob. Looks like my players had grease on their hands the whole game with all the fumbles. I tried out a rookie I drafted as my return man and he sucked. Osej will make his return next game!

TheCrow

Rorschach said:
Round 1, Pick 10
selection:Denver Broncos (KamikazePIPBoy) drafts RE Anthony Jackson
ugh as if I didn't have enough trouble rotating players around my DLine now I have another player to give playing time to. Anyway, thanks.

Mrbob

Nightz said:
GG Bob. Looks like my players had grease on their hands the whole game with all the fumbles. I tried out a rookie I drafted as my return man and he sucked. Osej will make his return next game!

Yeah your guys had some butter fingers that game. I don't even try to strip anymore so they were just flat out dropping the ball. Although Lach got a great open field hit on the fumble return. His skills are diminishing (dropping like 8 points in two years) but he is still productive on the field!

At one point in the game I thought you were gonna take out all my starting players. :lol I think I had 6 guys hurt during the game! Thankfully none of them have long term injuries.

Rorschach

TheCrow said:
ugh as if I didn't have enough trouble rotating players around my DLine now I have another player to give playing time to. Anyway, thanks.
Look at it this way: at least you got a good player. CPU drafted shit for me... AND I WAS THERE!

Kelly James is better than that pussy Tom Brady. Trust me on this Peter.

If the league refuses to give Smokey the Dolphins I'd like to at least request my fellow Fin-Fan to have the fortunes of controlling Kelly Fucking James.

PBY

Banned
ph33nix said:

If the league refuses to give Smokey the Dolphins I'd like to at least request my fellow Fin-Fan to have the fortunes of controlling Kelly Fucking James.
thanks dude... if i get him, ill try not to tarnish his legacy

also, i totally forgot you were quitting this league
pour-some-beer-out-for-homies.jpg

CB3

ph33nix said:

why are you still here

DCX

DCX
well...no sign of life :( Im going ahead and making that move for Cook. Wow this is indeed some 2k bullshit :/ If Gonzo shows up from hold out of camp i'll return Cook.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
Wasn't referring to Brady. AT got his backup QB picked up, so he picked up someone else, and there are other posts of dudes getting ganked from the FA list that should be there.

However, this would never be a problem if EA had set up the ability to trade draft picks, so this is a moot issue. Actually, don't almost all trades in the NFL involve a draft pick? It's almost asinine not to include this ability.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mrbob said:
If Daw finally figured out how to play defense he will be scary to beat. His team is stacked on both sides of the ball.

PS - I got my week 1 game done before you Wellie. HURRY UP. :D
We tried playing our game multiple times hours before your post above, but it kept crashing. Nice try tho. :D

BigAT

CB3 said:
why are you still here
Pheenix is like Al Davis, he's feebly attempting to play GM from beyond the grave.

I just checked again and my backup QB appears to be in player purgatory. He's not on the free agent list, or any team's roster from what I can tell.

BigAT said:
Pheenix is like Al Davis, he's feebly attempting to play GM from beyond the grave.

That's right!

Just for measures:

Kelly:
Throw Power: 96
Throw Accuracy: 85
Throw Accuracy Short: 98
Throw Accuracy Medium: 96
Throw Accuracy Deep: 93
Throw on the Run: 88
Play Action: 89

Since I couldn't find Brady on the website, I compared him to Brees who is a 97 too.

Brees:
Throw Power: 87
Throw Accuracy: 97
Throw Accuracy Short: 99
Throw Accuracy Medium: 97
Throw Accuracy Deep: 90
Throw on the Run: 82
Play Action: 87

hubebrown.jpg

"Now if you're Kelly James---you're talking about getting the complete package here, I mean come on now!'

DCX

DCX
The entire afc east is done except for you denog. Lone peterboy will just pick up Kelly James so your trade still stands .

I will be dedicating this season to Tony Gonzalez...Fringe division has been contacted..and Walter has ordered cheesecake ice cream.

DCX

Lonestar

DCX said:
The entire afc east is done except for you denog. Lone peterboy will just pick up Kelly James so your trade still stands .

I will be dedicating this season to Tony Gonzalez...Fringe division has been contacted..and Walter has ordered cheesecake ice cream.

DCX

Just as long as the Patriots get Matty High School. Sadly, Pheenicks ignored the backup QB situation, as Miami has 1 QB on it's Roster. Give him Thigpen, or Orton!

Lonestar said:
Just as long as the Patriots get Matty High School. Sadly, Pheenicks ignored the backup QB situation, as Miami has 1 QB on it's Roster. Give him Thigpen, or Orton!

an injured kelly was my backup qb

he doesn't quit!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
eh, I might have to pull out already, we added more humans to my other franchise and I'm not sure if I could manage that many human matchups day to day... are you still playing pheenicks?

Top Bottom