• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Coach Natural looking to bring a 'winning tradition' to the Seattle Seahawks

denzel.jpg

Miami — Coach Natural loves challenges and the NFL game. The Seattle Seahawks offered both, and not even hottest babes on the coast of South Florida could compete.

Carroll ended his nine-year tenure with the South Beach Women's 2 hand touch league on Monday, leaving behind a program facing multiple woes for a lucrative deal to coach the Seahawks. "If you know anything about me, you know I can't pass up this challenge," Natural said.

Players are very excited about this move going into the season.

"I think it started with him wanting to change the culture in this locker room, " said left tackle Walter Jones, one of the many players who pre-date Coach Natural. "For an organization to rebound, you have to start with the core beliefs of a group. He wanted to start with a group of high-character guys that would put themselves last and put this team first, and build from there. I think he did an unbelievable job with that.

"Any player is optimistic (after a coaching change). You get a new coach, and that spells new life in a locker room. That's what he provided. We bought in pretty quick. You pretty much have to when you're in Jackson, Miss., (for training camp in 2013) and they're beating you down. You either buy in or bail out."

Locally and nationally, after the 2012 seasons ended with the Seahawks watching the postseason, they were labeled underachievers who didn't reach their potential.

Critics only go that route when there are high expectations. And under Coach Natural, the expectations of the Seahawks have never been higher.

"We are just trying to change the culture and bring a winning attitude to an under achieving Seahawks team that went 4-12 last season."

After a great start to the season it looks like they are doing just that.

Rorschach

*looks at Seahawks' schedule*

3 cpu opponents coming up. My expectations would be pretty high too.

[edit] Wow.. in the next 9 games, only 2 humans...

Rorschach said:
*looks at Seahawks' schedule*

3 cpu opponents coming up. My expectations would be pretty high too.

[edit] Wow.. in the next 9 games, only 2 humans...

On paper, in reality they all will be human opponents.

PBY

Banned
MWS Natural said:
Coach Natural looking to bring a 'winning tradition' to the Seattle Seahawks

denzel.jpg

Miami — Coach Natural loves challenges and the NFL game. The Seattle Seahawks offered both, and not even hottest babes on the coast of South Florida could compete.

Carroll ended his nine-year tenure with the South Beach Women's 2 hand touch league on Monday, leaving behind a program facing multiple woes for a lucrative deal to coach the Seahawks. "If you know anything about me, you know I can't pass up this challenge," Natural said.

Players are very excited about this move going into the season.

"I think it started with him wanting to change the culture in this locker room, " said left tackle Walter Jones, one of the many players who pre-date Coach Natural. "For an organization to rebound, you have to start with the core beliefs of a group. He wanted to start with a group of high-character guys that would put themselves last and put this team first, and build from there. I think he did an unbelievable job with that.

"Any player is optimistic (after a coaching change). You get a new coach, and that spells new life in a locker room. That's what he provided. We bought in pretty quick. You pretty much have to when you're in Jackson, Miss., (for training camp in 2013) and they're beating you down. You either buy in or bail out."

Locally and nationally, after the 2012 seasons ended with the Seahawks watching the postseason, they were labeled underachievers who didn't reach their potential.

Critics only go that route when there are high expectations. And under Coach Natural, the expectations of the Seahawks have never been higher.

"We are just trying to change the culture and bring a winning attitude to an under achieving Seahawks team that went 4-12 last season."

After a great start to the season it looks like they are doing just that.

ur from the 305? Respect

also- did ghost-brady reappear or was kelly james dropped? either way, hows midnight est tonight sound, smokey?

Peter you gotta send Kelly throwing on the run more. He makes the most amazing bullshit throws ever!

(just don't make sure they get intercepted like mine did)

and I hope if brady and kelly are available that you pick kelly. because he is 1) better than that pussy tom and 2) tom is a patriot

PBY

Banned
ph33nix said:
Peter you gotta send Kelly throwing on the run more. He makes the most amazing bullshit throws ever!

(just don't make sure they get intercepted like mine did)

and I hope if brady and kelly are available that you pick kelly. because he is 1) better than that pussy tom and 2) tom is a patriot
Thx for the tip...
and hell yes, I would def take James over Brady

gg Daw. Louis Delmas has straight ice in his veins. I almost pooped a brick when you hit that pass to Santana towards the end. I even called a double on him :(

daw840

Ugh, blew it in the 4th quarter against a divisional opponent. GG on your part Gold. Although I have never in my life seen that many penalties in a game. Dirty shit. I get called for a unnecessary roughness when my guy barely grazed yours. Plus, I don't get how the fuck you ran as well as you did. Your offense is fucking sick.

daw840 said:
Ugh, blew it in the 4th quarter against a divisional opponent. GG on your part Gold. Although I have never in my life seen that many penalties in a game. Dirty shit. I get called for a unnecessary roughness when my guy barely grazed yours. Plus, I don't get how the fuck you ran as well as you did. Your offense is fucking sick.

dude, i know. That late hit call on you was ridiculous, but i had to take it while trailing. And Kevin Smith accessed beast mode tonight. I didn't even know he had it in him

TheCrow

GG Birdman. It was a tough one and I felt that I needed to go for it when I was down by six. I thought if you got the ball back and still had the lead you would have a good chance of running the clock down or scoring even more.

Birdman02

TheCrow said:
GG Birdman. It was a tough one and I felt that I needed to go for it when I was down by six. I thought if you got the ball back and still had the lead you would have a good chance of running the clock down or scoring even more.

GG man. I would've made the same call. My WRs turned in another stellar game...with 5 drops, including 3 straight on a drive that might have put the game away. That makes 11 drops in 2 games.

My defense started off strong, but they just couldn't get off the field in the 4th qtr.

TheCrow

Birdman02 said:
GG man. I would've made the same call. My WRs turned in another stellar game...with 5 drops, including 3 straight on a drive that might have put the game away. That makes 11 drops in 2 games.

My defense started off strong, but they just couldn't get off the field in the 4th qtr.
Avery was too fast for Champ and I really had a tough time defending the pass. And yeah after the first quarter I thought I was done for. 3 turnovers and I already had to get away from running the ball.

The only reason I was able to come back was because of this play. I started to think I could still pull out a win.
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/20123828

daw840

goldlion054 said:
thanks, it was an epic one too. Never envisioned competition like this

Yeah, that was definitely a crazy one. One of the better games, minus all the damn penalties, that I can remember playing.

PBY

Banned
in the game right now... i have k james as my 1 in my depth chart, by thigpen is playing... is that a glitch, or can i not use kj til next week? either way its cool, just wondering

TheCrow

peterb0y said:
in the game right now... i have k james as my 1 in my depth chart, by thigpen is playing... is that a glitch, or can i not use kj til next week? either way its cool, just wondering
He's injured for 1 week. :p

Rorschach

Woah. Petah is winning!

[edit] Thigpen is starting? That sucks... See, peterb0y, this is why simming DOES matter. It causes more injuries.

PBY

Banned
Smokey said:
wow

game disconnects in 4th me 28-24.

don't have the patience to try again petah so we'll have to try some other time.
seriousssly... no joke dude, this was the best madden game ive ever played (read, no picks so far)

anyways, thats cool- couldn't have gone again either, have work tomorrow in the am; also, disregard my xbox message, will figure this shit out later, im going to sleep

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Somnia. Terrible luck all game for you.

Now my S play will get tested by the most prolific O in the league.

I've got a tackle starting at 64 OVR, an LB at 54 OVR, and a DT at 65 and they are among the best players on my team. That OT stonewalled D-Ware and the LB is a beast at coverage. I may just start picking guys off the waiver wire with low OVR that have the stats where it counts per position to see how I fair.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wellington said:
GG Somnia. Terrible luck all game for you.

Now my S play will get tested by the most prolific O in the league.

I've got a tackle starting at 64 OVR, an LB at 54 OVR, and a DT at 65 and they are among the best players on my team. That OT stonewalled D-Ware and the LB is a beast at coverage. I may just start picking guys off the waiver wire with low OVR that have the stats where it counts per position to see how I fair.

That LB I picked up in the 2nd, rated 55, the one that Somnia wanted...

I can see why.

He probably shouldn't be left up to the CPU to control, but hooooly shit, he's fast. Even when kept "squared up" (LT), he's moving faster than most everyone else on the field.

Top Bottom