• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Can't wait to see if my mayo trade was even or not. I miss mayo's excellence, but i feel my D is a little more rounded.

Birdman, how's Carter turning out?

Rorschach

Smokey said:
typical rors game

i throw the ball on my final drive down by 3..his guy gets a INT.. doesn't even catch it. he's so g'd up he just walks into the ball (literally) and gets tackled.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/20485164

Hey,let's just forget the Rivers bs where my guys keep dropping his balls or the one where it didn't even let me jump with Mitchell in the endzone.

Or this little number that gave you the lead in the first place :\

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/20485580

Right through his hands. :'(

GG. :p

Nightz said:
Wow gg goldlion. Your team is pretty loaded with talent and I couldn't stop your offense for the life of me. I just got lucky on that user pick in the 4th and special teams. It's been such a long time since I've played a human opponent...feels good man. :lol

haha, that one was totally on me. I sat on that route because i saw your safety drop down on Paelofa. Your LB totally made me pay. I just shook my head and assumed you had me figured out. You done good kid, you done good

Smokey

I had one of those too. You tried to throw to mcfadden in the flats when I blitzed the cbs and williams jumped right there in the flats and it goes through his hands.

But cmon mayne, you know that last int was horseshit.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
anyone (besides pheeknicks obviously) playing Galaxy 2? These green stars are some devious shit.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
BigAT said:
I am, but I'm only ~35 stars in. I have yet to encounter any green stars yet.

You gotta hit 120 stars first to get them. Ill spoiler alert the description just incase, but its really nothing.

basically they add 2 or 3 green stars to each stage. Kind of like those star coins in New mario bros on DS or Wii. Except much harder because there is more places to look. I only did the first 3 on the very first galaxy and the second one was a bitch to find. Quite the rude awakening of what i have to expect to come :lol

i havent checked but it seems like the green stars will push the star total to atleast 200 or so

BigAT

I hit 241 stars in the first one, so I imagine I'll do whatever there is to be done in SMG2. I'm enjoying the heck out of it so far.

Rorschach

I'll reply to this here since I don't want to get into it with the Backbreaker/2K5 idiots that say "day 1" but never buy the game.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i never got why people were so infatuated with NFL 2k5. the animations look great, definitely ahead of their time, but the gameplay was nowhere near madden 2005. i guess i will take better control over great looking animations everytime. but then again, i like to play games, not watch them :D
I remember when you came into IRC and, along with DM, declared 2K5 the greatest football game of all time (a week or so into the release). I laughed at both of you and you said I was blind.
2di3voo.jpg

If things went a little differently, you might have turned into one of them!

Rorschach said:
I'll reply to this here since I don't want to get into it with the Backbreaker/2K5 idiots that say "day 1" but never buy the game.

I remember when you came into IRC and, along with DM, declared 2K5 the greatest football game of all time (a week or so into the release). I laughed at both of you and you said I was blind.
2di3voo.jpg

If things went a little differently, you might have turned into one of them!

thats what happens when you make comments without putting 30+ hours into a sports game! lesson learned brah!

Rorschach

Wellington said:
What's the word with the DM game of the week?
It's either going to get played today or DM is gonna give us the go-ahead to boot his ass and it will feel so, so good.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
thats what happens when you make comments without putting 30+ hours into a sports game! lesson learned brah!
:lol Just sayin' because you guys were giving me and Wasabi so much shit. It felt kinda like the 2K fans now. You should understand their plight!

DMczaf

I can play around 6-7pm pst, Denog. Just PM me if this is ok with you, I'm going to be out of the house but I have my phone.

TheCrow

FrenchMovieTheme said:
who's going to be man enough to fill in for the cardinals against me! HUH!!!
I could sub later tonight if no one else does it before midnight or so cst. Looks like today I will be finishing up the second season of Lost and hopefully the rest of the series is just about Locke and Ecko. :D

TheCrow said:
I could sub later tonight if no one else does it before midnight or so cst. Looks like today I will be finishing up the second season of Lost and hopefully the rest of the series is just about Locke and Ecko. :D

you're in for a gigantic downer shortly my friend

TheCrow

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you're in for a gigantic downer shortly my friend
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I knew someone was going to get the axe soon but not Mr. Ecko. Just take that fucker Charlie out. Maybe even Claire, Sawyer or Sayid. Just not the awesome Mr. Ecko, unless he gets his own series. :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
TheCrow said:
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I knew someone was going to get the axe soon but not Mr. Ecko. Just take that fucker Charlie out. Maybe even Claire, Sawyer or Sayid. Just not the awesome Mr. Ecko, unless he gets his own series. :(
Uh... you should stop before you get spoiled. :lol

Smokey

TheCrow said:
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

lol

PBY

Banned
TheCrow said:
3 more episodes to go and a episode preview shows that Locke and Ecko have a confrontation. Fitting that my two favorite characters are rivals.

PS: FUCK YOU, Michael!!! :(
bail the fuck out of this thread, you're about to get flooded with spoilers

DMczaf

IM HERE!! Fuuuuuuuck. I'm tired, beaten, and dead. BUT IM HERE!

I just ran up stairs and setup my computer, TV and 360 just for this! it's the only thing in my room :lol

DMczaf

I ran this league for a long time, and I don't ask for much. Give me this 1 extension til tomorrow morning please :(

I haven't missed 1 game in this franchise. Not one! I was rushing all day to get home for this, and when people were asking what I was rushing for, I was too embarassed to say "My Madden online franchise game!!"

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DMczaf said:
I ran this league for a long time, and I don't ask for much. Give me this 1 extension til tomorrow morning please :(

I haven't missed 1 game in this franchise. Not one! I was rushing all day to get home for this, and when people were asking what I was rushing for, I was too embarassed to say "My Madden online franchise game!!"
Omg :lol

Top Bottom