• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Goldlion, marred by the lag. I assume it was all lag with that int where you threw the ball right after the snap, that was pretty much the game right there, it allowed me to go up 14 instead of only up 7 with you driving. Haven't had lag like that since season 1 against Crow, I had nothing downloading, and I even shut down my computer to be sure, but it did not get better.

I could not get any kind of traction in the running game, but your guys were tearing me up. You demolished me with your air attack, good grief.

Also, Louis Delmas is a fucking beast, holy crap.

gg Wellington. Idk why, but i just couldn't get into the game. when you went for it on 4th and 1 in the 1st quarter, while in field goal range, i just mentally quit, haha. And i couldn't stop your passing game to save my life. Fucking Hakeem Nicks and CJ.

And those fucking lag spikes rocked me, idk about you. That first pick i threw in the 4th was me trying to snap the ball :lol

Oh well, it was still fun. But the stab in the back was the CJ being player of the game for the Giants :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
goldlion054 said:
gg Wellington. Idk why, but i just couldn't get into the game. when you went for it on 4th and 1 in the 1st quarter, while in field goal range, i just mentally quit, haha. And i couldn't stop your passing game to save my life. Fucking Hakeem Nicks and CJ.

And those fucking lag spikes rocked me, idk about you. That first pick i threw in the 4th was me trying to snap the ball :lol

Oh well, it was still fun. But the stab in the back was the CJ being player of the game for the Giants :(
Goddamn, you weren't in the game and it came down to the last possession!?
eek.gif

Reason I went for it was the lag spikes, I was afraid of getting Ror'd. I was able to hit that long bomb later on in the game.

Wellington said:
Goddamn, you weren't in the game and it came down to the last possession!?
eek.gif

Reason I went for it was the lag spikes, I was afraid of getting Ror'd. I was able to hit that long bomb later on in the game.

i don't blame you for it at all. I guess i meant that i was totally discouraged at that point, until i had that delmas pick. I'm not saying i could have won if i was "in the game", but maybe put some more pressure on you to score on the last drive than me :D I'll get you next year, and i'll have CJ this time

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
so the touchscreen on my phone is broken. Its a huge bitch to type out a message. If you guys need to send me an IM ill still get it on my phone and see it but i probably wont reply. I ordered the HTC Incredible but for some asshole-ish reason there is a shortage on OLED screens so its backordered. I gotta wait 3-4 weeks to get it

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
so the touchscreen on my phone is broken. Its a huge bitch to type out a message. If you guys need to send me an IM ill still get it on my phone and see it but i probably wont reply. I ordered the HTC Incredible but for some asshole-ish reason there is a shortage on OLED screens so its backordered. I gotta wait 3-4 weeks to get it
One of my boys at work ordered his in early May and he finally got it on Friday. :|

It's awesome tho.

DMczaf

DenogginizerOS said:
GG, DM. I couldn't catch a break in that game if they were colds! So many fumbles.

Yeah, usually I'm on the other end of those momentum turning fumbles. Since I didn't force any punts, that was also the only way I was able to stop you from scoring.

TheCrow

GG smokey but fuck this game :p. I don't know I pulled out the win when I was sure that you were going to close it out after my TE fumbled in the fourth, while being down 24-31. My last drive in regulation is a blur and all I remember is this 4th and 19 conversion.
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/20589974

Even in OT I thought you had it in the bag when you won the coin toss but after I stopped you my offense surprised me as my TE, Cameron Jackson, made another play. First Moreno finally broke off a decent run which led to this game winning TD pass.

Smokey

I lost the game because I made a stupid throw when i should've just kept running the ball for the eventual FG to go up by 10. Instead it was a INT, you scored tied game up, OT hits can't do shit, you get it run pass bam gametime.

After I threw that pick I told myself I deserve to lose the game and that's the only reason I didn't throw my controller against the wall.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
What the heck happened in the third quarter of Eagles/Vikings?

Edit: Holy shit, Livewire has 1 takeaway in 5 games. Worse, the takeaway was a hit from his LG that forced a fumble after Jerod Mayo picked off a pass in the redzone. That's pretty ridiculous.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
BigAT said:
Bob Games of the Week:

Raiders/Patriots
Colts/Jags
Bucs/RoboBreesus
Jets/RoboBills

Well, was out and about on the long holiday weekend, I can go tonight.

daw840

Wellington said:
What the heck happened in the third quarter of Eagles/Vikings?

Edit: Holy shit, Livewire has 1 takeaway in 5 games. Worse, the takeaway was a hit from his LG that forced a fumble after Jerod Mayo picked off a pass in the redzone. That's pretty ridiculous.

The most retarded game I have ever played in happened. Went from 14-0 to 21-35 in like 3 fucking minutes.

Birdman02

LukeSmith said:
Birdles was out of town all weekend. I am working real late these days, he and I will try and sort something out.

I'm home all day with a sick kid, but I assume you're gonna be at work all day. I'm up most nights until about 1-2 est, but I know that's not very late for you surfer-types.

Lonestar

Sometime before Good Times comes on. It's a very special episode.

Wellington said:
Any of you hombres want to meet up in RDR tonight? I've yet to play multi, but it's ok tho 'cause single is so awesome.

I too haven't played much multi, would like to at some point.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Hey anyone with an iPhone or Droid or whatever, get Words With Friends. Been playing it for a few weeks and my one friend I play it with consistently stomps me. I'd like to win one or two games. :(

Lonestar

Wellington said:
Hey anyone with an iPhone or Droid or whatever, get Words With Friends. Been playing it for a few weeks and my one friend I play it with consistently stomps me. I'd like to win one or two games. :(

Well check yours then, I started up a game, I believe. Lonemdg

LiveWire

I downloaded it. How do I invite people from Facebook? It seems to only post a story about the game. My username is LiveWire78 if anyone wants to play.

Lonestar

:lol I just put in this word, to see if it would work.

Daw works :lol

Thanks for the 7 points!

Lonestar

Wellington said:
Cmon Live, I challenged you!

We've got a nice little battle going!

CB3 said:
ill play you guys in 3 weeks when i get my phone :(

Which phone? I don't see it on the Android market. I do know iTouch's work, that's what I'm playing on.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lonestar said:
We've got a nice little battle going!

Which phone? I don't see it on the Android market. I do know iTouch's work, that's what I'm playing on.

Aww. CK said Droid so i assumed it was on it :(

Lonestar

Wellington said:
63 pointer? Holy crap! :(

was thinking, I've got 2 g's, how do I use them!?! I saw a nice TL multiplyer next to your Y in ARTSY. Went with Muggy, which is something I'm accustomed to, living in the south.

I see you just put in Long.

I have a Q :(

Yeah, I've got a Droid, and I just did a search on the market for it, there are other variations of scrabble, but not "Words with Friends"

Top Bottom