• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

LiveWire

Lonestar said:
I actually do, and I probably should put him in 2nd. But Slaton does ok as a pass catching HB. He does alright as a running RB too, it's the fumbles. They just happen. If he get's hitsticked, it's coming out. And since that's all DCX was doing against me (Tribow was injured 3 or 4 times, Cassell Once), I wasn't going to risk that!

My 3rd RB is Khiary Jenkins. He's got some good numbers.

83 OVR
94 SPD
95 AGI
98 ACC
87 TRK
83 ELU
87 CAR
78 CTH

Former Redskin! :D Drafted him the same year as Morrow I think, or maybe Season 3. Glad to see he's doing well.

Rorschach

Smokey said:
rors r u around
I'm around now. Forum keeps 500'ing on me, though. I can go from now on, but there might be a big pause because I'm expecting a phone call. Is that cool? If not, what does tomorrow look like?

DMczaf

DenogginizerOS said:
I am still waiting on DM to finish his move.

Right now I'm out of town for a graduation, but I'm driving back tomorrow morning. Right after I get back, I'm moving my stuff to my sister's new house (she picked up the keys today!). We're scheduled to get internet transferred tomorrow, so I should be able to play by Saturday if everything goes right. If not, I have my phone so I can post from there and tell you to play the CPU if things go wrong.

Rorschach

Ok, took the phone call. Free now. You still around, smokey? :(

[edit] Guess I missed ya, Smokey. Sorry. Let me know what works for you. We're still waiting on the DM game of the week anyway.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So im doing this fantasy draft that DCX set up. Its just me him and MWS. He somehow fails to coordinate 2 people. I tell him to get MWS in and tell me when the draft starts. 10 minutes later he says ok. after the draft is damn near over i find out he didnt tell MWS we were starting and just went.

2 People and he fucked it up. Never let this guy run this league. PLEASE

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LiveWire said:
Former Redskin! :D Drafted him the same year as Morrow I think, or maybe Season 3. Glad to see he's doing well.

He's got like 1 carry, but rating wise, looks to be a good RB. Shame he's on my team, I don't know how to run the ball!

Rorschach

CB3 said:
So im doing this fantasy draft that DCX set up. Its just me him and MWS. He somehow fails to coordinate 2 people. I tell him to get MWS in and tell me when the draft starts. 10 minutes later he says ok. after the draft is damn near over i find out he didnt tell MWS we were starting and just went.

:lol

How badly did the cpu draft?

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:

as usual u blow shit up. i told both of yous it was go time. i said now. to both of you at the same time. right before he said he signed in..signed in..not my fault he waiting outside the fucking draft room twenty minutes after i said now..no follow up question..he sat there..wtf its my fault?

yes dont let me run a league cause one dude didnt sign in properly and i didnt wait for eight separate confirmations...gtfo

DCX

CB3

DCX said:
as usual u blow shit up. i told both of yous it was go time. i said now. to both of you at the same time. right before he said he signed in..signed in..not my fault he waiting outside the fucking draft room twenty minutes after i said now..no follow up question..he sat there..wtf its my fault?

yes dont let me run a league cause one dude didnt sign in properly and i didnt wait for eight separate confirmations...gtfo

DCX

it shows you when he gets in the room. why would you start before hand?

Ridiculous! I liked my team too. Rendered worthless! when your heading up something thats what you gotta do. keep checking. When im running fantasy football im checking for fuckers seconds before it starts to make sure everyone is there

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
it shows you when he gets in the room. why would you start before hand?

Ridiculous! I liked my team too. Rendered worthless! when your heading up something thats what you gotta do. keep checking. When im running fantasy football im checking for fuckers seconds before it starts to make sure everyone is there
why worthless? a three team league is worthless..its set up to challenge us and give us something to do while bob is doing hos thing..jesus you act like i pissed on your porch.

DCX

CB3

1 hour of wasted time = worse than pissing on my porch. I could hose that down in 2 minutes.

CB3

So i got Slaton in my fantasy team. First play he is in i get it to him on a swing pass. Catches, gains the first down, fumbles :lol

Lonestar

CB3 said:
So i got Slaton in my fantasy team. First play he is in i get it to him on a swing pass. Catches, gains the first down, fumbles :lol

4or973p.gif

Also, I wouldn't have minded screwing around with a fantasy draft. But saw no mention of one till afterwards.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Lonestar said:
Also, I wouldn't have minded screwing around with a fantasy draft. But saw no mention of one till afterwards.
Likewise friend. I was dicking around in RDR all of last night, so it's not like I was busy.

:(

LiveWire said:
Fucking Jacobs. :/ Fuck Megatron too and your bullshit trade with sinistar. :mad:

you watch your tone. You don't talk badly of megatron, even if he was unfairly traded. i will posses him next year if i get the lions, or into the league for that matter

LiveWire

GAF GOLD? Sounds like that's something someone like me with WAAAY too much disposable income on their hands absolutely NEEDS to have. Where do I sign?

Lonestar

daw840 said:
Whats with these flags you guys have beside your tag?

Good God man, I don't even know what's going on half the time, haven't touched that Other Football topic once, and even I know where they got it from. FOR SHAME.

So Ror's, is there a Team that has ZERO names by them? Put in a good word with Wasabi, and sign me up for North Korea!

Nightz

goldlion you around?

Edit: Apparently not, so I'm going to do something downstairs. Send me an IM or something when you're available.

Nightz

Wow gg goldlion. Your team is pretty loaded with talent and I couldn't stop your offense for the life of me. I just got lucky on that user pick in the 4th and special teams. It's been such a long time since I've played a human opponent...feels good man. :lol

CB3

Nightz said:
Wow gg goldlion. Your team is pretty loaded with talent and I couldn't stop your offense for the life of me. I just got lucky on that user pick in the 4th and special teams. It's been such a long time since I've played a human opponent...feels good man. :lol

Just imagine if CK didnt steal Megatron...

Top Bottom