• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

TheCrow

Hopefully the AFC Best returns in Madden 11. With Nightz as the Chargers they'll continue to be a challenge and there is always the super elite that is known as Rors. Whether its Daw or Peterboy, the Chiefs will still have a long way to go. And I'll have to get to work on acquiring the talent that gave me a ring all over again.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
TheCrow said:
Hopefully the AFC Best returns in Madden 11. With Nightz as the Chargers they'll continue to be a challenge and there is always the super elite that is known as Rors. Whether its Daw or Peterboy, the Chiefs will still have a long way to go. And I'll have to get to work on acquiring the talent that gave me a ring all over again.
You'll already have all the talent you need.

tim-tebow3.jpg

TheCrow

I might just have to start Tebow for the entire franchise but I still wish Denver drafted some more talent on the defensive side.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wellington said:
Belichick knows how to get the most out of his players.

Seriously!

Tebow's 11 ratings:
79 SPD (81 Fake Tebow)
88 TPW (97 Fake Tebow)
Deep ACC 79 (Fake Tebow's was in the mid to high 80's)

Only thing real Tebow might have, is awareness and Middle Accuracy (probably better than 1st year Fake Tebow).

Lets see Real Tebow do better than this in his first 260 pass attempts!
178 for 258 68.99% 3141 Yards 36 TDs 11 INT's 132.12 Rating
1199 Rushing Yards 25 TD's

:lol :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LiveWire said:
Oh and CB I should be around anytime tonight to play.
Shit I just realized that for the first time in the five seasons of this league, and probably Madden GAF since 2004, I will be the last game of the week. It was bound to happen at some point.

AirBrian

I'll be getting Madden '11 but I'm not sure if I'll be able to stay in the league. Starting business school is going to be a bitch for the next 2 years. :-(

Bob, you're off the hook for the Bears!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
AirBrian said:
I'll be getting Madden '11 but I'm not sure if I'll be able to stay in the league. Starting business school is going to be a bitch for the next 2 years. :-(

Bob, you're off the hook for the Bears!
For what it's worth, you'd delay the league less than he would.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Somnia said:
Who am I going to have to play for mah Boys?If I lose I guess I'll GM the Bengals again :D
Levious
/Shawn
will be your competition.

Glad to see everyone is willing to play for their teams. We should establish some ground rules first after the game comes out before playing meaningful games. Like I said, I don't think it should be a one off game.

daw840

Wellington said:
Levious
/Shawn
will be your competition.

Glad to see everyone is willing to play for their teams. We should establish some ground rules first after the game comes out before playing meaningful games. Like I said, I don't think it should be a one off game.
Agreed. Best of 3 or 5 would be ideal.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I wonder what would happen if the CB3 got the Giants, Wellie got the Eagles, Live got the Cowboys and <insert Cowboy fan :p > got the Redskins.

How would that Division function properly?

I know the teams hate each other, but is the proper rivalries like this: Giants vs. Eagles and Skins VS. Cowboys?

Or just everyone VS. Cowboys?

LiveWire

I would never play as the Cowboys.

The rivalries are historically:

Redskins vs. Giants (huge back in the 40s/50s, and again in the late 80s)
Redskins vs. Cowboys (huge in the 70s and 80s, died out in the mid 90s, sorta back again but not really, at least as far as most Dallas fans concerned)

Cowboys vs. everybody (nuff said)

Giants vs. Eagles (60s/70s rivalry, reignited in the past few years, remains to be seen if it will stay with McNabb now in DC)

Redskins-Eagles never really got too big, except for a bit in the 80s like the Body Bag Game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intradivisional_rivalries_in_the_National_Football_Conference

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lonestar said:
I wonder what would happen if the CB3 got the Giants, Wellie got the Eagles, Live got the Cowboys and <insert Cowboy fan :p > got the Redskins.

I know the teams hate each other, but is the proper rivalries like this: Giants vs. Eagles and Skins VS. Cowboys?

In real life its everyone vs. Cowboys.

In madden its always been me vs CK

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Lonestar said:

Both the Eagles and Skins claim the Cowboys as their #1 rival. Cowboys claim the Skins, Giants are just there. There's been recent waves between the Cowboys and Giants but not like Cowboys/Skins.

In real life its everyone vs. Cowboys.

In madden its always been me vs CK

Eh actually this is and was true when Shawn was in the league. I would actually root for CB. :barf

I think in Madden 10 CB and I have played each other 10 times. I believe he's up 4-6. We split season 1, he beat me 3-0 in season 2, split season 3 on a technicality, split last season, and I won the first matchup this season... It's out of reach for me. :(

Live and I are 5-4 with me up right now.

Me vs. Cowboy user is 8-1 right now with my lone loss being to Shawn in season 1. :D

CB3

Wellington said:
Both the Eagles and Skins claim the Cowboys as their #1 rival. Cowboys claim the Skins, Giants are just there. There's been recent waves between the Cowboys and Giants but not like Cowboys/Skins.

The Giants would claim the Eagles, atleast in recent memory considering how many times we've knocked you guys out

CB3

I still remember the JGar playoff run. God that was so good. We should have beat the saints if not for that fucking holding call. That was a NBA Ref style bad call. We coulda beat the Bears too.

Nightz

Didn't pheeniks have a really good QB when he had the Dolphins? What happened to him? I was surprised when I played the CPU and Gradkowski was playing. He got sacked a bunch, fumbled 4 times, lost 3 of those fumbles. :lol

Rorschach

Nightz said:
Didn't pheeniks have a really good QB when he had the Dolphins? What happened to him? I was surprised when I played the CPU and Gradkowski was playing. He got sacked a bunch, fumbled 4 times, lost 3 of those fumbles. :lol
You're gonna see a lot of Grabowski if I play next year.

CB3

Pro-tip- Dont call timeouts when im trying to kneel the ball and end the game. Ill hang 7 on your ass. Luke Smith style

LiveWire

CB3 said:
Pro-tip- Dont call timeouts when im trying to kneel the ball and end the game. Ill hang 7 on your ass. Luke Smith style

:lol I just like the practice. Loosen your sphincter.

That being said, I'm done for this season except for NFC East games. I will get too burned out for 11 if I see more of the beloved "maddenisms."

CB3

Wellington said:
Are you benching Brooks or McNabb, Luke Smith style? :D

Neither. CB style. I wanted the game to end. He wanted the ball back. so i gave it to him on the Kickoff

TheCrow

LiveWire said:
:lol I just like the practice. Loosen your sphincter.

That being said, I'm done for this season except for NFC East games. I will get too burned out for 11 if I see more of the beloved "maddenisms."
Glad I already played you. :D

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I really hope that the online franshise is such that we won't see firesales after season one. Would love to see some sort of cap.

DenogginizerOS said:
I really hope that the online franshise is such that we won't see firesales after season one. Would love to see some sort of cap.

talk to EA bro! they already have their escape goat (as emmitt smith would say) in that the real NFL doesn't have a salary cap so why should madden!

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
the rules are the rules, timeouts or not! looks like the return of vick is here!

Im already knee'ing the ball and he called TO when the game was well over. So ima get punished for continuing to play when thats what HE wanted? I didnt hang 100+ on him MWS style.

If thats the case then peace out. ill see you guys in 11. i dont need to micromanage my game to make sure people dont get butthurt

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
talk to EA bro! they already have their escape goat (as emmitt smith would say) in that the real NFL doesn't have a salary cap so why should madden!

You better hope theres a salary floor, I'm going Real Bucs on this league!

LiveWire

CB3 said:
Im already knee'ing the ball and he called TO when the game was well over. So ima get punished for continuing to play when thats what HE wanted? I didnt hang 100+ on him MWS style.

If thats the case then peace out. ill see you guys in 11. i dont need to micromanage my game to make sure people dont get butthurt

You're like *this* much less of a jackass than Shawn. It's not like you're being asked to subsitute Jason Campbell for McNabb anyway. Christ what a baby.

CB3

Its the prinicpal of it. Your my next game anyway. I could bench McNabb, Brooks, and Marshall and not miss a beat.

Top Bottom