• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Can I blame Denogg on this blasted Sysinternals Antivirus Malware bullshit that popped up after our game???

:lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Denog Vs. Lonestar. Hmm...

05627-4.jpg

http://bigschwartz.ytmnd.com/

LukeSmith

I'll be back for '11. I've played something like 3 of my last 9 games in the league, I'm calling it quits. I'll still read the thread for the laughs.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I am more chafed about the game and its weaknesses, not Lonestar. I just need an off-season.

Lonestar,

You can still ride with me in RDR any time.

dang, sorry to see you go lukems :( i blame bungie! but for the rest.... we finish this ladies!

let us not forget that at the HEIGHT of some of our past maddens we had 12-16 people tops. and now here we are after 4 seasons and a bunch of drops we still have more than that. only half a season left!

Birdman02

LukeSmith said:
I'll be back for '11. I've played something like 3 of my last 9 games in the league, I'm calling it quits. I'll still read the thread for the laughs.

The CPU Colts will still probably win the division. :( Sorry to see more people drop, but like FMT said we still have a pretty good number of guys still playing.

there's going to be some tough decisions come madden '11. we have newcomers who have been absolutely dependable, and then vets who just chose not to play past season 3 or 4 or whatever and i think we're going to have over 32 people interested.

take malleymal for instance. he has played with us forever but didn't really play in madden '10. then you have daw who likes to use the chiefs and has been here the whole year.... and peterboi took his beatings like a man (i think he's a pats fan). and storybook was awesome while playing and didn't "quit", he told me in advance he was out after season 3 and he's a falcons fan. and so on and so on.

p.s. i want my shot at using the raiders rors!

TheCrow

FrenchMovieTheme said:
there's going to be some tough decisions come madden '11. we have newcomers who have been absolutely dependable, and then vets who just chose not to play past season 3 or 4 or whatever and i think we're going to have over 32 people interested.

take malleymal for instance. he has played with us forever but didn't really play in madden '10. then you have daw who likes to use the chiefs and has been here the whole year.... and peterboi took his beatings like a man (i think he's a pats fan). and storybook was awesome while playing and didn't "quit", he told me in advance he was out after season 3 and he's a falcons fan. and so on and so on.

So, is Ando going to fight me for the Broncos. :p

TheCrow said:
So, is Ando going to fight me for the Broncos. :p

yep. and luke will have to play birdbomb for the colts and GCQ will have to play vumpler for the panthers.

and whoever uses the dolphins will have to watch bog plow through the league

so, i would like to just say i would like nothing more than to play in this league in '11, and preferably as the lions.

for serious business, though. Were you going to sign Kevin Smith the the Chiefs, fmt? I was looking at rosters out of curiosity, and noticed he isn't signed there.

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Stay away potential cowboy fans! :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:

I don't think Daw is going to have any issues for the chiefs if he actually wants them. Peterboy is a phins fan, but that's no problem since Pheeniks sold his 360 (if we stay on 360).

There are problems with the following teams:

Texans
Niners
Dolphins
Falcons
Giants
Cowboys
Redskins

CB3

Wellington said:
I don't think Daw is going to have any issues for the chiefs if he actually wants them. Peterboy is a phins fan, but that's no problem since Pheeniks sold his 360 (if we stay on 360).

:lol

Thats not happening.

goldlion - i'll sign him to the chiefs, and you are in as the lions for madden '11

wellington - unless there is some technical deficiency with the 360 version vs. ps3 version there is no way i would want to run the league on ps3 again!

Texans
Niners
Dolphins
Falcons
Giants
Cowboys
Redskins

we'll see how it goes. i'm willing to play for the niners with birdman! if i'm willing to do it then everyone should be!

Nightz said:
Well as long as Smokey goes for the Texans, I don't think I'll have to compete for the Chargers. :lol

no, there isn't going to be any competing with smokey for the chargers. he had the chargers because matrix had the texans to start. i don't even know if smokey likes the chargers at all :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Well you won't have to worry about me since I'm only getting it for the PS3. The battle for the Texans is between Dskillz and Smokey unless Dskillz isn't playing either.

i don't know why anyone would get it for ps3 unless they didn't have 360 or they REALLY prefered the controller or something.

it's not that the game doesn't run the same but psn isn't as user friendly as xbl and there won't be as many people playing in any league that is setup (i don't even know if ps3 had a league for madden 10... i thought it did but not sure how long it lasted)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm only getting it for PS3 to play my brother for fun. My heart can't handle the gaf league :lol :( I might get a 360 copy down the line when you are on season 3 or 4.

Lonestar

Matrix said:
I'm only getting it for PS3 to play my brother for fun. My heart can't handle the gaf league :lol :( I might get a 360 copy down the line when you are on season 3 or 4.

Are things going better for you, healthwise?

Going back to the game against Denogg, I could probably see why he decided to leave the league.

These are my last 2 plays from the line of scrimmage in the game.

49 Yard Run by K. Jenkins

65 yard Run by K. Jenkins

I mean, maybe that play is busted, by to my eyes, it feels more like "hey, my Oline looks to be performing like they should in real life, instead of being a horribly shitty run blocking offensive line like they normally are"

Oh yeah, Screen Passes + Lemarcus Taylor = Injured
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/20749919
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/20749978

Hard to see, but the beginning of the "ow, I am Injured, let me lie on my back and squirm" animation is there on both.

LiveWire

Wellington said:
There are problems with the following teams:

Redskins

I can't remember if sable chimed in or not on my idea; I'd happily split ownership every other season with him and co-draft/manage the team in the offseason. If he was playing the Saints I would take them every other season I'm not playing the Skins.

Oh and CB I should be around anytime tonight to play.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i don't know why anyone would get it for ps3 unless they didn't have 360 or they REALLY prefered the controller or something.

it's not that the game doesn't run the same but psn isn't as user friendly as xbl and there won't be as many people playing in any league that is setup (i don't even know if ps3 had a league for madden 10... i thought it did but not sure how long it lasted)

PS3 had a Madden League this year, but EA dropped the ball so bad it was pathetic. You couldn't actually join the league until about 3 weeks after the game release. Reasons EA Online blows pt. 34752. IMO, the people who have the commitment to keeping a league going are right here in this league. The attrition rate increased in season 3, but that is to be expected.

I probably won't be playing next season regardless of system. Just too much stuff going on in life for me and it seems to be getting more hectic. No way I can commit to a game-playing schedule. Though the shortened games in 11 may open some time. Most likely I will be getting it for PS3 anyway. Me and my bro played an online NCAA dynasty on there in 10 and I would like it if my players could get drafted into Madden 11.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LiveWire said:
I can't remember if sable chimed in or not on my idea; I'd happily split ownership every other season with him and co-draft/manage the team in the offseason. If he was playing the Saints I would take them every other season I'm not playing the Skins.

Oh and CB I should be around anytime tonight to play.
That would defeat the purpose of trying to raise and develop your players tho.

LiveWire

Wellington said:
That would defeat the purpose of trying to raise and develop your players tho.

Hence why we'd both communicate on the draft every season. If not, I'll just stick with the Skins myself. :D

CB3

Easy way to solve this is just let Sable and Livewire play a game for them when 11 comes out.

We all know what that outcome would be.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
Easy way to solve this is just let Sable and Livewire play a game for them when 11 comes out.

We all know what that outcome would be.
That's what he is trying to avoid!

I was the first to step up to the plate, FMT is following suit. BigAT is a better player than I am too, so it will be tough. :|

I think the games to get a team should be a series, in order to eliminate getting "Madden'ed". I suggest best of 5 or something. It will get complicated if it's more than one guy playing for a team.

DCX

DCX
Ah a challenger to my Falcon throne eh? he seemed pretty hitter about my gmt skills and trading away Turner. Well..Idk how he wants to do this but.bring it on I say .

DCX

Nightz

FrenchMovieTheme said:
no, there isn't going to be any competing with smokey for the chargers. he had the chargers because matrix had the texans to start. i don't even know if smokey likes the chargers at all :lol
I'm calling dibs on San Diego now then! :lol With Matrix and dskillz going PS3 next year, Smokey is pretty much a lock to get the Texans.

Lonestar

Nightz said:
I'm calling dibs on San Diego now then! :lol With Matrix and dskillz going PS3 next year, Smokey is pretty much a lock to get the Texans.

I'm calling Dibs on All Teams, at least the popular ones.

I did quite enjoy trading off alot of the talent of the Patriots. I could be up to do that again.

Top Bottom