• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Bob let me know when is good for you. I have to meet up with a friend in a few, but I don't mind staying up late if i can get this game in and we can advance (into my bye :( ).

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I hate to bug people while in the middle of a word war, but can anyone play me in madden. Got a new router, testing to see if I no longer have to direct connect.

well you do have a point on livewire calling the timeout. i'll think about it!

p.s. i offered to advance the league about an hour ago but wellie and bob said they'd try to get the game in tonight.... so i'm out of the house until about 9 pm pst!

DMczaf

Mrbob said:
Just play the CPU. I don't have time for the Madden league anymore, sorry.

batman_yonge-dundas_01.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Holy shit Danny Ware is a beast in this game. Too bad his chances of making the team next year are so low.

Lonestar said:
:lol @ 52 points

:lol @ CK using Backups to do it. Eli and Jacobs didn't do anything :lol

I benched them before the game even started. Benched Johnson, Nicks, and Boss after that Johnson TD, no point in having them in.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BigAT said:
DJ Wiz-are in the house. Isn't he really slow in this though?
Yeah 82 spd but he was slippery and my full compliment of backup OL kept destroying the front seven. He was crazy. If I didn't already have a pretty good three man rotation I would work him in.

Now to basically coast to the playoffs with so few teams remaining. :| I don't fear robo-Saints, playing against the AI I can abuse all the bugs in the game with no one caring. :D

Edit: Shiat, if I was running up the score let me know who I should bench between BJac and Eli against Somnia. I tried to just keep running but they kept giving me the ball on my side of the field and DWare kept beasting. :|

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
There are exactly four human versus human games this week, two of which are with teams that have said they no longer want to play (Colts, Redskins). The owners should drop or the commish should boot them so the AI games can get done. Should be a fast week.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LiveWire said:
Ah I guess I'll stick around for the season. I wanted to see how daw uses Santana.
Could have just asked and I would have told you. I have replays too, I can send them over when I get home.

BigAT

LiveWire said:
Ah I guess I'll stick around for the season. I wanted to see how daw uses Santana.
With annoying effectiveness. He's 36 years old and his speed hasn't dropped one iota?!

goldlion054 said:
can you go at noon today?
Yeah, that works for me. Noon EST I assume?

daw840

Wellington said:
Could have just asked and I would have told you. I have replays too, I can send them over when I get home.

HAHA, hey now!

BigAT said:
With annoying effectiveness. He's 36 years old and his speed hasn't dropped one iota?!

Yet I still cant seem to beat you......DAMN IT

LiveWire

daw I won't be around tonight as I'm gonna be at the Strasburg game (seats behind home plate :D). I'll be free tomorrow night after 11PM Eastern or Thursday night anytime.

daw840

LiveWire said:
daw I won't be around tonight as I'm gonna be at the Strasburg game (seats behind home plate :D). I'll be free tomorrow night after 11PM Eastern or Thursday night anytime.

Whatever works man. Tomorrow or the next day. I get off work at 7 CST and usually stay up until about 1am CST.

Somnia

LiveWire said:

It's a Nationals game so I assume you paid like $50 for those seats right?

gg BigAT. that was a ridiculous end to the second quarter. I got so flustered throughout that game. I couldn't get a thing started, and when i did it would result in a TO. i thought i could make a comeback, but that 17 play drive at the start of the third took the wind from my sails, :lol

And fuck your running game. you needed a quick 4 yards, line up in a stacked set and watch Ryan Grant carry Ernie Sims 6 yards. ugh

BigAT

GG Goldlion. That was a pretty insane insane way to end the first half. Four touchdowns in 1:03.

Yeah, that's all Ryan Grant is good for at this point, picking up some tough short yardage when necessary.

LiveWire said:
:lol I actually got them for free through some connections. They're $325 a pop, free buffet throughout the game, free dogs/burgers/snacks delivered to your seat, free non-alcoholic beverages. Here's the seat view:

http://www.seats3d.com/mlb/washington_nationals/sec_c_2.html?price_plan_selected=&

they can charge that much for a nationals seat? even with those seats? You guys are like the lions of the MLB. and i usually pay around $60 for solid seats at Ford Field

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
goldlion054 said:
they can charge that much for a nationals seat? even with those seats? You guys are like the lions of the MLB. and i usually pay around $60 for solid seats at Ford Field
New stadium. Should include access to a restaurant for free if it's built like the new Yankee Stadium (same architects so it might be). The seat3d thing isn't loading but if it's right behind home plate, those same tickets at Yankee Stadium are $2500 each. :|

Edit: Oops, stopped reading live's post @ the $325 number, figured on the food. Mets give the same treatment and HoK also designed that stadium.

LiveWire

DCX said:
Not for nothing..but Strawsburger and Christ Harper is a nice way to turn a franchise around...

DCX

Don't forget Ovechkin, McNabb and John Wall. :D

Time to rename the Chocolate City to TITLETOWN USA!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Now, I know denogg really wouldn't do such a thing, but since our game, I've had horrible computer problems. Now my Gmail was hacked, then disabled by Google, who now doesn't believe I'm the user. So there goes my main email for the last 3+ years. At least until I convince Google I'm me.

Denogg is dastardly!

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Lonestar said:
Now, I know denogg really wouldn't do such a thing, but since our game, I've had horrible computer problems. Now my Gmail was hacked, then disabled by Google, who now doesn't believe I'm the user. So there goes my main email for the last 3+ years. At least until I convince Google I'm me.

Denogg is dastardly!
*whistles*

That sucks.

Top Bottom