• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DMczaf said:
I asked lonestar in this thread, he said sim it. :|

Dodging the NFC Souf

you sure you dont wanna play it yourself? I dont wanna hear shit if Freeman goes out for the playoffs with an injury like not enough hair activator.

BigAT

CB3 said:
you sure you dont wanna play it yourself? I dont wanna hear shit if Freeman goes out for the playoffs with an injury like not enough hair activator.
Or Type 2 Diabetes.

cfmhP.gif

bluemax

Banned
Wellington said:
My only question is what is going to happen with new guys coming in and vets not having their teams? Striker, AT, and I are all Giants fans, we can't all have the team, but what if say, one of the Packer fans joins the league next season? What if a Packer and Browns fan join the league? Do we fill out our ranks then let vets who lose their teams like FMT and CB choose, and THEN let the newer guys pick whatever teams are left? It's going to be tough.

Bitches have to earn their place. Like I had to slum it for a few seasons in the AFC West with the SD Chargers before I got to take an Elite Franchise in the Seattle Seahawks.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DMczaf said:
Crap, I can't play for an hour anyway. Gotta make a run. I still want to play!

Edit: nevermind, I can play! Heading on now

Ok, so...CB3.

Can you kick someone else out of the league. Madden Roulette!

bluemax

Banned
Ramirez said:
Heat%20Hawks%20Basketball_Clar.jpg

I'm in of course, I will defend my Steelers crown if necessary.

With Randle El back in the fold, I will pull out all of my gadget plays, as my friend Al Michaels would say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srcqADaO8og

get mad Bluemax

I'd try and say I'd get revenge in Madden but I don't think I've come within two touch downs of beating you ever. Wait, didn't I lose in OT after I missed a GW in regulation sometime this past year? See I've already forgotten Madden 10.

Ramirez

bluemax said:
I'd try and say I'd get revenge in Madden but I don't think I've come within two touch downs of beating you ever. Wait, didn't I lose in OT after I missed a GW in regulation sometime this past year? See I've already forgotten Madden 10.

I don't count the Leron James years!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
hurry up and get this over with, i want a shot at erron rodgers in the nfc title game! i want you erron!

sp_0905_07_v6.jpg
I cant wait for another beatdown from you after I take out old man DM tonight.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I don't understand a lot of things with this game, but I really don't understand the regression/progression system. Looking at the stats there are a lot of older skill position players putting up massive numbers, because they really haven't regressed much. Why is it that offensive linemen, a position that lends itself to playing into the mid-30s at a high level, regress so much in this game? Willie Roaf was 36 and still awesome when he retired. Ogden 33. Orlando Pace is 35 and if he gets picked up will play and still kick ass. Big Walt is 36 and was still, through last season, one of the best LTs in the game.

OL more than any other take a massive nosedive in this game, yet it's the one spot where declining measurables don't matter as much.

Nightz

FrenchMovieTheme said:
Play cpu nightx. Smokey is pretty busy :(

CB3 said:
He's still in. I think
Alright well I won't be home from work for another 4 or 5 hours, so if he doesn't chime in before then I'll play the CPU. Would be great if this thing advances later, so I can make my playoff exit, and trade the game in. :D

Rorschach

Nightz said:
Alright well I won't be home from work for another 4 or 5 hours, so if he doesn't chime in before then I'll play the CPU. Would be great if this thing advances later, so I can make my playoff exit, and trade the game in. :D
Trade the game in? What would you get for it? 95 cents? :p

DMczaf

daw840 said:
I save all my copies of Madden. Maybe in 20 years a set of every madden from this decade will be worth some money!

Nah, it's actually the reverse with sports games

Because you have so many copies now, you actually OWE Gamestop money.

Birdman02

Rorschach said:
Bird! When go can you?

I might be able to play late tonight, but I'm not sure yet. We just moved this past weekend, but we have some cleaning to do at the old rent house so we can hopefully get our deposit back. I have no idea how long it will take, and tonight is our last night to do it. I'll let you know when I get home if I'm still up for playing tonight.

If not, I can go anytime tomorrow night after 9:30.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
daw840 said:
I save all my copies of Madden. Maybe in 20 years a set of every madden from this decade will be worth some money!
I have em all from '04 on, except for Madden 09. I hated that game so much I traded it in. Fucking awful game.

Wow not a single playoff game is done. DM and I are playing some time tonight, so that's one. I'm around tomorrow night for sure. After that it's sketchy. Not playing any more games while drunk, so Friday onward will be tough.

Rorschach

Birdman02 said:
I might be able to play late tonight, but I'm not sure yet. We just moved this past weekend, but we have some cleaning to do at the old rent house so we can hopefully get our deposit back. I have no idea how long it will take, and tonight is our last night to do it. I'll let you know when I get home if I'm still up for playing tonight.

If not, I can go anytime tomorrow night after 9:30.
Aiight I'll check back later.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DCX said:
I agree, that Mike Vick is ridiculous.

DCX

I had to use Mike Vick since McNabb, Brooks, Colston, Akeem, and Mays all got injured. Couldnt believe that shit. I can bait your ass into throwing right at me and my guys drop the ball. User picks. Meanwhie AI LB sky's up like Michael Jordan in the dunk contests and gets a pick

Its alright. I can live with losing like that. Getting bounced by EA instead of my opponents 2 years in a row aint fun. Ill redeem it in NCAA

Top Bottom