• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
Exactly, and because of the perception of this gamesmanship - folks will play for one team and if they lose, they'll have a pool of teams to choose from at the end, owners who controlled a team left in the pool the previous year should have first choice on that team from the Uncontested list - the last time the league dealt with your 'gamesmanship' it was some real Matt Millen shit.
Still hating as usually, it's all good Luke. It's a shame no one wants to play you for your team, then you'd know how it feels.

DCX

Somnia

I am def. back with the Boys :D

Speaking of that has Dez's ratings leaked out at all (other than his Old Spice Swagger of 100 :lol )? I know a good chunk of Dallas's stats but was wondering what his was. Granted I don't think anyone is going to be as overpowered as them damn J-E-T-S

DCX

DCX
Somnia said:
I am def. back with the Boys :D

Speaking of that has Dez's ratings leaked out at all (other than his Old Spice Swagger of 100 :lol )? I know a good chunk of Dallas's stats but was wondering what his was. Granted I don't think anyone is going to be as overpowered as them damn J-E-T-S
i'm pretty sure if they allow that asshole back in this league you would have to play for them.

DCX

LukeSmith

DCX said:
i'm pretty sure if they allow that asshole back in this league you would have to play for them.

DCX

In sexting with FMT last night, he said only guys who played in Madden10 would be able to play for their team.

Nightz

Wellington said:
"Waiting for rosters"...? :lol How young and naive.
Psh, you weren't stuck with the Bengals, where the ratings for the offensive line, defensive line, cornerbacks, and running backs increased after our franchise started.

BigAT

DCX said:

DCX
What would even be the point? He apparently had plenty of incidents in the past and, more importantly, he didn't even manage to make it through a single season last year.

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
In sexting with FMT last night, he said only guys who played in Madden10 would be able to play for their team.
with this before or after climax? FMT doesnt always finish with a clear mind, or a picture of jgar.

DCX

Somnia

Nightz said:
Psh, you weren't stuck with the Bengals, where the ratings for the offensive line, defensive line, cornerbacks, and running backs increased after our franchise started.

If you get the Bengals this year you'll have a heck of a Defense thats for sure at least.

Somnia

Wellington said:
Why would he have to play Livewire? :D

:lol :lol :lol :lol

If I have to play for my team I understand. Obviously I WANT to be the Cowboys, but I just want to play in the league overall...that said I want to abuse Wellie with Dez, Witten and Miles :D (Note: Roy Williams you can sit on the bench you ball dropping mother fucker)

Nightz

Somnia said:
If you get the Bengals this year you'll have a heck of a Defense thats for sure at least.
True, though I don't know if I'll enjoy playing with the current roster. I really started having fun in this league when I got D-Bro, Bethea, Derrick Johnson and John Abraham. I might have FMT-English separation anxiety issues once we move into Madden 11. :lol

Somnia

Nightz said:
True, though I don't know if I'll enjoy playing with the current roster. I really started having fun in this league when I got D-Bro, Bethea, Derrick Johnson and John Abraham. I might have FMT-English separation anxiety issues once we move into Madden 11. :lol

Well you may not get Cedric Benson if he keeps getting into trouble either!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
One thing the Pat's having going for them in Madden 2011.

Draft Picks

smug-1.gif

Striker

Somnia said:
Yeah, both Hall and Joseph are 90+. :(

And the LB's are also pretty good, even Dhani Jones got overrated (82).

Lonestar

LukeSmith said:
I think FMT said that rule was gone earlier in the thread.

Debbie Downer!

Then he doesn't need to be Commish, as it's apparent he'll bend the rule for himself, and not others :lol

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
Then he doesn't need to be Commish, as it's apparent he'll bend the rule for himself, and not others :lol

Grandfathering a stupid rule forward doesn't fix anything. I doubt that rule sticks in '11. Get the tears out of the way now.

Birdman02

I'll be back for Madden 11 for sure, but I have absolutely no ties to the Jags. If I lose out on my Niners, I'd prefer to take over the Dolphins (assuming pheenix doesn't get another 360 :lol)for a couple of reasons. I was at North Texas at the same time as Patrick Cobbs (1 of only 2 UNT guys in the NFL), so I'd definitely like to get him some playing time. Also, Henne's been my QB for the last 3 seasons, and I'd hate to have to go back to Garrard.

Although, I would miss my 2 yearly slugfests against Luke!

Rorschach

Crow: can you play after 7 PST? I might get back before that, but it looks like I'll be around after 7.

LJ11 said:
Apologies if this has been answered (somewhere), but can we import draft classes online?
We can't do that.

Lonestar: what would you do with a shitty 25+ pick anyway?

And you all bitched about that rule, so he said no more of that. Now you bitch because the rule isn't in effect. SMH. Make up your minds.

Lonestar

Rorschach said:
Crow: can you play after 7 PST?

We can't do that.

Lonestar: what would you do with a shitty 25+ pick anyway?

And you all bitched about that rule, so he said no more of that. Now you bitch because the rule isn't in effect. SMH. Make up your minds.

Trade it for jellybabies.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Somnia said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol

If I have to play for my team I understand. Obviously I WANT to be the Cowboys, but I just want to play in the league overall...that said I want to abuse Wellie with Dez, Witten and Miles :D (Note: Roy Williams you can sit on the bench you ball dropping mother fucker)

This coming from a guy that had league Miles, Cortez, Witten, good MB3, and Felix yet scored 12 combined points in our two games this season. :/

Well you scored 4 times I guess that is good instead of only scoring twice and not getting the XPs.:/

Smokey: Are you available tonight? Sorry about last night!

Somnia

Wellington said:
This coming from a guy that had league Miles, Cortez, Witten, good MB3, and Felix yet scored 12 combined points in our two games this season. :/

Well you scored 4 times I guess that is good instead of only scoring twice and not getting the XPs.:/

Smokey: Are you available tonight? Sorry about last night!

This season never happened I don't know what you are talking about :D

we'll figure something out closer to when the madden '11 league starts. what will NOT happen is me losing to bird and then saying "welp! i lost, guess i'll take the saints!"

i'm going to figure something else out but it shouldn't be "you lost, now take your pick on the best remaining teams!" especially considering there will be a lot of vets without their team. we will figure something out.

as far as the draft picks moving forward everyone complained about it last year (even though before it happened everyone who voted on it agreed with it....) so no it's not going to happen unless everyone wants it.

people seem to think that i made that rule up when i realized the panthers were 1-14 and suddenly said "PAY IT FORWARD!!!" no. i said that from the beginning of the year and panthers were actually rated very highly. GCQ just had a bad season.... and english wanted to be with me! what can i do!

Lonestar

BigAT said:
Never too late to correct our mistake. Drop English before the playoffs, thanks!

Shhh, they're too busy using their power for personal gain, don't distract them with such balderdash.

BigAT said:
Never too late to correct our mistake. Drop English before the playoffs, thanks!

He's got unfinished business. You go through life being told there's justice, but then you learn the only real justice, is the justice you take!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Do either of those games matter? i should stealth advanced this!

Smokey is dodging CK like he was a sub for the Chiefs with the playoffs on the line.

Smokey

You can sim my game against the Giants.

I've got a presentation tomorrow in front of 4 senior managers. I ain't worried about this shit right about now tbh.

Lonestar

Stealth advance would be interesting. I'm calling for Tristan to replace injured Cassell, and Peterson for Taylor when he gets injured!

DMczaf said:

Ron Carey with another dominating performance for Alabama!

at first i was disgusted with these offensive numbers, then i realized they are playing on freshman :lol

great site though

great site though

great site though.....

GREAT SITE THOUGH MADDEN TEAM

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
Ron Carey with another dominating performance for Alabama!

at first i was disgusted with these offensive numbers, then i realized they are playing on freshman :lol

great site though

great site though

great site though.....

GREAT SITE THOUGH MADDEN TEAM

Look at the highlight videos, you can edit them :|

Top Bottom