• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

BigAT

GG DCX.

Too tired for a proper recap, but thankfully the Packers showed up and were firing on all cylinders right out of the gate.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Nightz said:
I'm sleepy too, so we would be on an even playing field. :lol

How about tomorrow? The boss might let us off work early for the 3 day weekend.

I didn't find out till I was leaving today, whether we had tomorrow off, or Monday (it's Monday)

But who knows, right.

My Sister is bringing their 2 chihuahua's and this little thing

SugarGliderBettie.JPG

Never really heard of a Sugar Glider before...but reading them up...

I hope I don't get pissed on or bitten.

please don't lose, BigAt. It would make me feel alot better about dropping that second game against you. Win it for the North (mind you this is the only time i will ever root for the packers)!

Birdman02

TheCrow said:
Bird, would you be able to play our game tonight?

I'm probably not gonna be able to play tonight. I'm going to my work's 4th of July party tonight. Free food and free beer mean I probably won't be coherent enough to play when I get home.

I'll be around most of tomorrow morning up until about 1 est and later tomorrow night around 10:30 if you can play.

TheCrow

Birdman02 said:
I'm probably not gonna be able to play tonight. I'm going to my work's 4th of July party tonight. Free food and free beer mean I probably won't be coherent enough to play when I get home.

I'll be around most of tomorrow morning up until about 1 est and later tomorrow night around 10:30 if you can play.
I might wake up early enough but if not we'll just get it done after 10. My weekend is already filled with profound sadness so I can either salvage something or just sink into a deeper depression. Only four more years. :(

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
dm did you get your connection fixed!? cox would have never treated you this way!

come back cox!...come back!

I have no clue if its fixed or not now, my port forwarding fixed my game vs Wellie then I try to play you hours later and I get the same disconnect problem. Makes no sense!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DMczaf said:
come back cox!...come back!

I have no clue if its fixed or not now, my port forwarding fixed my game vs Wellie then I try to play you hours later and I get the same disconnect problem. Makes no sense!
shakehead.gif

And you tried to blame it on me.

Lonestar

annnnd I made it back. Hell of a day....and tired, going to sleep. Hoping to wake up sometime before 10 AM CST.

Somnia

Rorschach said:
We should at least get the call via radio like in MLB. :( I'd love to hear Johnson going apeshit over some Freeman run.

btw- fmt up 14-7!
OH MY GOD FREEMAN JUST DID A BACKFLIP WHILE THROWING A 70 YD TD!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
pasta has a video of AFC West and East previews in madden 11.

Shows Michael Bush trucking like 3 guys. so rors be sure to jack off to that later

gg dm. i don't know if you changed d-line or had guys injured or what but my offensive line was absolutely mauling your guys at the line of scrimmage. i didn't even have any big runs, but i think every run was 4+ yards. i just kept running, and running, and running.... (and i only ran 1 sweep or toss all game vultures!). english only threw 9 passes, and i honestly think they were all in the first half (i was up 14-7 at the half).

i contained freeball and put redman out for his career early in the game.

and now.... the rematch english has been thirsting for for nearly 2 WEEKS! a return to the disgustingly racist town of green bay. english has no tolerance for intolerance!

Rorschach

CB3 said:
pasta has a video of AFC West and East previews in madden 11.

Shows Michael Bush trucking like 3 guys. so rors be sure to jack off to that later
He only trucks 1 and stiffarms two. And I already did.
lvEyC.gif

Funny that Haley didn't record anything so they put Collinsworth's generic lines in there that I've already heard a million times.

BigAT

FrenchMovieTheme said:
and now.... the rematch english has been thirsting for for nearly 2 WEEKS! a return to the disgustingly racist town of green bay. english has no tolerance for intolerance!
Just because I scream, "We're going to beat those N-words when they come to town!" into my headset before every game we play doesn't mean my team is racist. It means we're going to beat those Niners.

Birdman02

FrenchMovieTheme said:
when are these last 2 games getting done fellas?

It doesn't look like Crow was around this morning, but I completely forgot I told him I could play anyway. I'll be around tonight, so hopefully we'll be able to get our game done.

Lonestar

Nightz said:
I have a graduation party to go to this afternoon, but I should be free tonight.
Sounds good. We're still out, but just watched toy story 3. Not bad at all

TheCrow

Birdman02 said:
It doesn't look like Crow was around this morning, but I completely forgot I told him I could play anyway. I'll be around tonight, so hopefully we'll be able to get our game done.
We'll get the game in tonight.

Nightz

Lonestar said:
That's what I said. D-Bro completely screwed me over. :( Plus I couldn't switch to the right player on that long pass on your last drive. Regardless, that was a fun game. Came down to last second and it was close throughout. GG man, good luck in the next round.

With that, that was the last game of Madden 10 that I will play. Trading it in ASAP. Been fun boys, and see you guys in Madden 11!
<3 Ryan Mathews

Lonestar

Nightz said:
That's what I said. D-Bro completely screwed me over. :( Plus I couldn't switch to the right player on that long pass on your last drive. Regardless, that was a fun game. Came down to last second and it was close throughout. GG man, good luck in the next round.

With that, that was the last game of Madden 10 that I will play. Trading it in ASAP. Been fun boys, and see you guys in Madden 11!
<3 Ryan Mathews

I brain farted that entire game. Cassell the turn over machine. Players constantly injured. After the fumble, I wasn't sure WTF to do. Hence the run play. He'll, I was pausing, because I was about to concede. Very next play, brown fumbles

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Nightz said:

<3 Ryan Mathews
Who you trading it in to? Let me know how much you get.

Somnia

I was going to trade it in but gamestops trade is already down to $4. So I'm just holding onto it I think.

Edit: Amazon is giving $10 for it still.

Lonestar

I would like to have commish after the super bowl. Might continue on afterwards. Anyone else that perhaps might want to stick around can, but there will be nothing official about it.

Birdman02

GG Crow. It's hard to take that loss since I had to watch that INT warp through Avery's stomach on the goalline. I would've been fine seeing him get laid out and dropping the ball. At least then I'd have a shot at the tying FG.

See you guys in Madden '11!!!

TheCrow

Birdman02 said:
GG Crow. It's hard to take that loss since I had to watch that INT warp through Avery's stomach on the goalline. I would've been fine seeing him get laid out and dropping the ball. At least then I'd have a shot at the tying FG.

See you guys in Madden '11!!!
GG and it became a completely different game after halftime. I couldn't get anything going on offense and my D couldn't get off the field. Sucks that the game ended on that bad INT play.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Stop posting pics of your bedroom DM.

Top Bottom