• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

BigAT

Somnia said:
Someone should post Romo, Witten, Felix Jones and Montez (wr rookie last year) ratings for me! That and Patch my Safety rookie from last year! Much appreciated if you do this :D
In that order: 86, 96, 90, 86, 86.

It's a good thing we're done, my team regressed an absurd amount. 4 points for Rodgers, Flozell retired, 6 for Nick Collins (only 32 years old!), I think 6 for Bigby, Woodson retired.

Somnia

BigAT said:
In that order: 86, 96, 90, 86, 86.

It's a good thing we're done, my team regressed an absurd amount. 4 points for Rodgers, Flozell retired, 6 for Nick Collins (only 32 years old!), I think 6 for Bigby, Woodson retired.

Thanks man...Romo fell a bit like I figured. Felix stays around where he should. Montez and Patch both did good so I am happy with that. Now if I could only bring patch and montez to 11 with me :D

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
lots of retiree's

Big names that I saw
Adalious Thomas Bears
Orlando Pace Bears
Chris simms Bengals
Boss Bailey Bills
Joe Nedney Browns
Julius Jones Cardinals
Delhommmmme Cardinals
Jeff Saturday Colts
Chris Chambers Cowboys
Yabwoeur Bell Dolphins
Will Allen Dolphins
D. Howard Eagles
T. McClure Falcons
J. Wade Falcons
E. Salaam Falcons
J. Parker 49ers
M. McCree 49ers
T. Metcalf Jets
Maurice Morris Lions
Jansen Lions
Flozell & Charles Woodson Packers
Tra Thomas Panthers
THE KLEINSASSER SANCTUM Patriots
Lavernous Coles Rams
Matt Birk Ravens
Chester Taylor Redskins
Joey Porter Saints
Walter Jones Seahawks (at the age of 85)
Saun Ellis Vikings
Justin Fargas Texans

Pillsbury Throwboy has retired from Free Angecy :(

TheCrow

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i still think the first draft class was BY FAR the best class. a bunch of future 90's players drafted in the first round
Yeah, I got both Jake Scott and Alonzi Simms from that draft. Simms ended up having 9 tackles against BigAT.

Edit: Also picked up some decent receivers in Carlos St. Stevens(WR), Phoenix Bible(TE), and Cameron Jackson(TE). This was probably my best draft.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I believe the only 2 winners I got from the 1st draft were Bellows (81 to 93) and Tribrow (69 to 80).

Carter the OLB would be, stat wise, but he's done nothing but decline in ratings.
Grime's is still 86 rated. Bellows might be the best fake WR in the leagues history.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Pffft I had control of the Texans before Mig. I'm the senior citizen around here.

Smokey should have them, Mig is like Zep.

DMczaf

Matrix said:
Smokey should have them, Mig is like Zep.

104s3df.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Miguel said:
Words hurt, Matrix. Right here. *points to heart*

You can't handle the truth!

im sorry

Matrix

CB, you still need a medal of honor PS3 beta code?

Rorschach

Miguel said:
Hey guys. What's this Madden thing? Can I play? I have one of these new xbox things. How do I join?
Wow is that you on XBL? Did your lil bro let you use the tag for a while?
lvEyC.gif

DMczaf said:
Ah, so Rors is that douche at parties who sees Rock Band and goes "Pfft, I play REAL guitar."
Rock Band has a real guitar now! You're all douches!

Matrix

haha I didn't know that :lol I got two sent to me via email.

Rorschach

I heard that if you wait you can get in the 360 one. If not, you waste it on PS3. I didn't wait because I got it for PC, but I know how CB hates on PC/PS3. :p

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
the fucking update for ps3 that only adds like one fucking thing is only at 30% after 20 minutes. what kinda shit is this. Oh i can upload pictures to a website now? WHY DOES THAT TAKE AN HOUR TO ADD

Matrix

:lol that update took me less than 10 mins even with the install, what is with your connections?

Matrix

"I never lie CB"
superman_reeve.jpg

Rorschach

I hadn't gone online with my ps3 in ages and I got an update, but it only took 10 mins. I can upload my MLB videos and edit them now!

i just think the wireless on ps3 is no good. everyone with wired connections says they update very quickly, and everyone ive talked to who has issues has wireless.

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i just think the wireless on ps3 is no good. everyone with wired connections says they update very quickly, and everyone ive talked to who has issues has wireless.

Pfft I haven't even updated my old fatty. It took 10 mins on my wireless slim, you guys need new connections!

The PS3 doesn't like you and CB anyway, you two bad mouth it too much.

Coldblooded CB, poor Chris :(

Matrix said:
Pfft I haven't even updated my old fatty. It took 10 mins on my wireless slim, you guys need new connections!

The PS3 doesn't like you and CB anyway, you two bad mouth it too much.

Coldblooded CB, poor Chris :(

trust me, it's not the connection. it sucked ass on my old connection, it sucks on my verizon fios connection now. ill bet dollars to donuts that if i hooked in directly it would download quicker!

accept it matrix!

Matrix

Oh it will download quicker without wireless, I'd say for the 10 mins it took on my slim it would have taken only about 5 to 6 mins on my fat. I'll test that tomorrow.

This whole taking 30 mins to 1 hour, shouldn't be happening to you guys.

Maybe Sony likes the East coast better and their servers are faster or something.

Matrix

Rorschach said:
<--- West Coast

I know, but it balances out cause the 360 hates you.

Top Bottom