• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Rorschach

Wellington said:
I thought:

1) You live in LA.

2) You already had the game.
Yes and no. If I had it, I'd be begging everyone for a game every 10 seconds.

Wait, you thought I had it and didn't try to get a game in with me? I'm hurt!

GQman2121

Banned
LiveWire said:
DC has no mom & pop video game stores that I'm aware of...a few CD/Game Exchanges across the city, but none of them has ever had new releases on this scale that I've seen.

Pandora's Cube in College Park has it right NOW!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
Yes and no. If I had it, I'd be begging everyone for a game every 10 seconds.

Wait, you thought I had it and didn't try to get a game in with me? I'm hurt!
Why? Any time I asked you last year you said you were busy or about to play someone else. Like with a girl, at some point I just got the hint.

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Why? Any time I asked you last year you said you were busy or about to play someone else. Like with a girl, at some point I just got the hint.
Lies! We've played less and less each year. I think we only played like once last year. :|

At least this year, I have you on my schedule! Go easy on me. :( You'll have one more week of experience than me that I can never catch up to!

LiveWire

GQman2121 said:
Pandora's Cube in College Park has it right NOW!

They're still open? I thought the feds shut them down after I helped with that Xbox piracy case. Well, I guess I know where I'm going tonight. :D Thanks!

Mrbob

Many of the tv shows I loved have ended their run, and Burn Notice is now on hiatus till the winter, so I should be free most nights! :D

I look forward to testing wits one more time with Wellington and his Gmen!

Rors is 2 EZ tho not worth the time to play him.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mrbob said:
Many of the tv shows I loved have ended their run, and Burn Notice is now on hiatus till the winter, so I should be free most nights! :D

I look forward to testing wits one more time with Wellington and his Gmen!

Rors is 2 EZ tho not worth the time to play him.
How can you test wits with me if you have none!? I swear to Bob I am going to knock out all of your TEs then you will be fucked.

Striker

GS called me. Not sure if they were letting me know my game was in and ready to pick up tomorrow night or what... I couldn't answer because I was working. I'll call them back later this evening.

Mrbob

Screw you guys! :lol

My vengeance this season will be oh so delicious!

Luke is still number one on my hit list tho! No way he beats me again on a 4th and 20 50 yard bomb into triple coverage. NO WAY!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mrbob said:

Does it hurt that Reggie Brown is better than all your WR's?

No really, he is rated higher than all your WR's

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Mrbob said:

Luke is still number one on my hit list tho! No way he beats me again on a 4th and 20 50 yard bomb into triple coverage. NO WAY!

I wonder if I play Bob this year... :D

CB3

Mrbob said:
Wide Receivers are overrated. The true test of a team is how you use the tight ends!

:x

3077689262_aaca315466.jpg

Sexy Beast

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Striker said:
GS called me. Not sure if they were letting me know my game was in and ready to pick up tomorrow night or what... I couldn't answer because I was working. I'll call them back later this evening.

I am sure they were just letting you know you can trade in games when you pick it up Friday.

edit- They just called me, letting me know they are going to have a tournament, to bring my trade-ins, and the sub shop next door is staying open until 1 am.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
MrBob: Irrelevant since Madden 2006.

I was going to pile on, but I have been irrelevant since before then. But I did beat FMT in the Super Bowl.

CB3

Wait where do you go to change it to 360? i followed FMT's instructions and i have a PS3 Persona, a Nintendo Wii one, and one that says EA ID. Is the EA ID one the 360?

DMczaf

CB3 said:
Wait where do you go to change it to 360? i followed FMT's instructions and i have a PS3 Persona, a Nintendo Wii one, and one that says EA ID. Is the EA ID one the 360?

If you can't see 360, that means you havent added it yet. Add it

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
CB3 said:

Have you ever linked your 360 gamertag and your EASports account?

Also, check our PMs

CB3

It seems that it was linked on my classic ID. i finally got all that shit together and clicked on my xbox gamertag to be default but nothing changes. Why does all EA shit have to be confusing and stupid

Oh man.. . I can't believe they improved man coverage than shitted on zones. Why didn't you just leave them be EA?? This game is a bit too offensive slanted for my tastes =/

LiveWire

Heading to pick up Madden now...called and they said they still had it. *crosses fingers*

Should be back in about 3 or 4 hours given DC beltway traffic. If anyone is still up at 3AM I'll be ready to play!

Striker

Going to call GS shortly and see if mines in.

Also, tried that EASportsWorld BS for Online Franchises. I can't seem to figure out my username and password, and when I go to Forgot Password, I am prompted to sign in with another username and password. -________________-

Lonestar

Found mine to be an email, instead of a username. Try using your email addy for your username.

Striker

Lonestar said:
Found mine to be an email, instead of a username. Try using your email addy for your username.
I did my usual sign in at EA Sports World, then came back and clicked DM's link, and I'm already logged in. -_-

Is the Franchise going to be setup this weekend or we still waiting for potential patches, confirmations of people, settings, etc.?

Rorschach

That weird. My tag was originally for 360, then I changed it for PS3 last year, but now it won't link to my 360.

*tries with a copy of Madden 08*

Lonestar

There's an option SOMEWHERE in EA's webpage that can switch back and forth. I've done that when posting replays from games last year, when I did NCAA leagues on both 360 and PS3.

DMczaf said:
Online Franchise server and website are up

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/madden/franchise/franchises

So we won't have any more Wellistian Bale freakouts, make sure your profile is set to 360.

are you supposed to be able to log into that now even without the game using the id you use for easportsworld? If so some reason mine isn't working and it's probably cause in the email address I used a +ea@gmail.com, wonder if thats fixable.

Edit: Nevermind got it just went to https://profile.ea.com and changed the old account to something random and then changed the new one.

LiveWire

ggs CK.

Just when I thought Jacobs was bullshit enough, Bradshaw is fucking greased lightning. At least Haynesworth is a beast. Orakpo too. :D

Oh and I got seriously jobbed on that Devin Thomas TD. Such a sweet fade route and throw by Campbell, and I don't even get a chance to challenge the play!!! WTF EA.

Waaaay better run play selection in the Skins playbook this year. Passing plays are mostly the same, sadly. New rosters need to come out--Jansen is still on the Skins along with James Thrash. :lol

Oh, and Malcolm Kelly is slower than Big Mike Sellers. :facepalm

dont worry coldblooded, one day you'll be able to beat me.... when i use my 2nd stringers!

tested out a 12 min game w/ 20 second accel clock against CB. pretty good results overall. he had 350 total yards of offense, i had about 200. both ran about 45 plays i think.

if CB knew how to read a defense he might have won, but alas he couldn't!

p.s. cb you know that was complete bullcrap on the back to back FG holding calls. i have it 4th down on CB's 20 with about 20 seconds left in the half. i kick the FG to go up 13-7, but a holding call. ok. i kick the (now 47 yarder) and guess what, another holding call. then i just have to punt.

almost cost me the game cause CB was driving with 50 seconds left and i was up 17-13. then takeo spikes with the awesome pick 6 (almost got ran down by curtis from like 80 yards away)

go niners!

CB3

Those picks we're off me scarmbling. The one Takeo got was bullshit. I was wondering why no one could get open. Its because even though i took a TO before the play all my second team guys still stayed on the field. what the fuck

CB3 said:
Those picks we're off me scarmbling. The one Takeo got was bullshit. I was wondering why no one could get open. Its because even though i took a TO before the play all my second team guys still stayed on the field. what the fuck

not all of them were. the first one to dre bly you didn't leave the pocket.

and why was the spikes pick BS? he was in a middle zone with p-will. your bad bro! your only TD came off a busted play, otherwise i would have shut mcribb down completely.

p.s. i will never punt to that bitch jackson. he's too shifty!

also, you got lucky 3 times! 1. michael crabtree was open by 10 yards after i faked you AND the cpu out with the PA deep. but shaun hill overthrew him by a good 5 yards. shaun hill has never OVERthrown anything in his life. 2. i almost had that 99 yard TD with gore, you're lucky your last guy tripped me up while i was hurdling or else i was gone. 3. the play action on 3rd and inches where i had my fb fucking WIDE open with no one around but i just pushed the button too fast and overthrew :(

if not for those, it would have been a blowout! see you in week 14!

LukeSmith

Malleymal said:
mannnn wtf.... i know i took last year off but damn i need to get LJ in the gym and ready for some running this year..

Addai has done pretty similar permutations of that stuff, running is a lot different this year (as in it was nerfed hard enough to be viable, maybe overly so).

I don't know why I bother running, I'm just going to end up 4 wide in the Gun anyway :(

you'll see lukems.... you'll see where your bread and butter is on your first deep pass. i think you should start Jim Sorgi in your first game (basically shaun hills equivalent) and then go to peyton manning after just to know what you have. or trade peyton manning and your next 3 first round picks to me for mark roman

Smokey

this is irritating.

a lot of people on my FL already have the game, and i find it amazing that i live in the 4th largest city in the fucking country and can't find it anywhere.

Top Bottom