• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you'll see lukems.... you'll see where your bread and butter is on your first deep pass. i think you should start Jim Sorgi in your first game (basically shaun hills equivalent) and then go to peyton manning after just to know what you have. or trade peyton manning and your next 3 first round picks to me for mark roman

I put Curtis Painter in yesterday against LJ and on his first throw he threw a duck that LJ picked off :lol

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
anyone want to rumble?

dm??

85417bcaf2dc1cd929c59ffa1b74e856.jpg

Rorschach

GGs in Marvel. ...can't believe Servbot worked!

I'm able to pull off supers more consistently, but then sometimes I'll try one and I'll just be kicking the air. -_- Hence, resorting to cheap shit like Megaman/Doom. Sorry, FMT! :D

Smokey said:
this is irritating.

a lot of people on my FL already have the game
Yeah, I feel ya. Less than 2 more days! :(

DMczaf said:
For people having problems finding the site to switch personas

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/bio

For some reason it wasnt even showing up on Wellie's profile.
It wasn't showing up for me earlier. Now it is. And it works! Thanks for the link.

bluemax

Banned
KaYotiX said:
Just got it in the mail from NewEgg :) GAME IS AMAZING!!!! It really is the best Madden

GO PACK GO!!!!

How is that even possible? They don't list it as shipping until the 13th! (bumped it up from the 14th apparently)

I live in Los Angeles like 20 minutes or so from the shipping center, if anyone would get it early it would be me! But no, it is sitting in my queue saying "Releases
8/13/2009".

Edit: Nevermind I'm thinking of Gamefly not NewEgg.

Although I do live close to NewEgg ha.

Rorschach

bluemax said:
How is that even possible? They don't list it as shipping until the 13th! (bumped it up from the 14th apparently)

I live in Los Angeles like 20 minutes or so from the shipping center, if anyone would get it early it would be me! But no, it is sitting in my queue saying "Releases
8/13/2009".
DM sent me a link to NewEgg a few days ago that said "available now" and "now shipping" on it. I was tempted to get it there to get it a day or two early, but they rape me with taxes and shipping. :p

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Rorschach said:
DM sent me a link to NewEgg a few days ago that said "available now" and "now shipping" on it. I was tempted to get it there to get it a day or two early, but they rape me with taxes and shipping. :p

I was playing Madden earlier and i looked in my friends list and damn near everyone was playing madden 10 too

Except you

You were playing Avatar Editor.

I hope you were having fun

DMczaf

CB3 said:
I was playing Madden earlier and i looked in my friends list and damn near everyone was playing madden 10 too

Except you

You were playing Avatar Editor.

:lol

Rors is back in the 360 fold! Welcome, brother!

Rorschach

DM tricked me into looking at it because he said you unlock shit!

Oh well, you still got your ass beat by servbot! That was definitely fun.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I am pretty sure I could crush CB3 in Marvel, SF4, and any other non-Madden game he wants to claim.

BTW, who is down to stop playing ranked games? They are too short, I get like two possessions per game!

Success!!

I finally have my 360 account linked to current EA SportsWorld account. It took a call into EA's customer support to remove my 360 linkage for my old college email account, but I'm all good to go now! :D

I'd love to try a 10 min game with accel clocks vs one of you guys today.

Nightz

Wellington said:
BTW, who is down to stop playing ranked games? They are too short, I get like two possessions per game!
I think I read somewhere that they were bumping them up to 7 minute quarters.

LiveWire said:
I should be back from the Skins-Ravens game by 11 Eastern if you're around then I can play.

Sounds good, I'd like to complete my sweep of the NFC East in this informal preseason game!

i've played all my recent games on unranked testing out time lengths. so far, the best compromise has been 12 min quarters with 20 second accel clocks. while you don't get the same # of plays that an NFL team does, you do get decent yardage and a decent score. this also eliminates some of the tedium from playing in a 15 minute "blow out" game.

CB3

Wellington said:
I am pretty sure I could crush CB3 in Marvel, SF4, and any other non-Madden game he wants to claim.

You know where to find me with SF4 bitch

SF4 is a bitch game. you hide behind the old boring game mechanics that keep the action in front of you. marvel is the new hotness.

ur mad cause u suck at it

CB3

Clearly you got it on PS3 because you didnt want to deal with anyone here because we all play on 360. You didnt want to get exposed. Atleast FMT took it like a man

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
Clearly you got it on PS3 because you didnt want to deal with anyone here because we all play on 360. You didnt want to get exposed. Atleast FMT took it like a man
Nah, I got it on PS3 because I thought you guys would be afraid of red rings.

zing

LukeSmith

CB3 said:

If only I could leave work and go home to teach you an obviously much-needed lesson. I'll end the debate this weekend.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
BTW, I'm still scared of Red Rings. My 360 is a horrible machine...

When NCAA plays, I'm getting 2 or 3 DRE's per session, and it sounds like the CD Tray is powered by a Vacuum Cleaner.

But, you guys wanted this year on 360, for some reason. I'll have to deal with the inevitable RR.

CB3

Lonestar said:
BTW, I'm still scared of Red Rings. My 360 is a horrible machine...

When NCAA plays, I'm getting 2 or 3 DRE's per session, and it sounds like the CD Tray is powered by a Vacuum Cleaner.

But, you guys wanted this year on 360, for some reason. I'll have to deal with the inevitable RR.

Why didnt you red ring that shit on purpose BEFORE madden. if i thought my shit was breaking near madden i would make it break and send it in so it was back in time

By the way, FF draft is saturday and someone dropped, you want in?

CB3

Ok dudes the draft is Saturday and 7 PST. I know one or two of you had issue with the time but the majority was ok with it so i stuck with it as is. There really isnt any time that can get all of us in anyway. If you cant make the draft try to let me know AND pre-rank your players a little

IF YOU CANT MAKE IT and you want to drop tell me now. Bowser couldnt make it so he opted to drop out which is fine. It was more than enough time to find a replacement for him.

Also if you guys have any questions comments suggestions on rules or scoring let me know now while i can still make changes. Im using the scoring system from previous years so everything should be the same.

There is no draft order yet but im sure ill be stuck at the end like i am in every fantasy shit ever (besides that one year i got the #1 pick and everyone thought i rigged it and i picked Larry Johnson and he bombed on me.)

Striker

dskillzhtown said:
I am going to cave in and go to GS at midnight to get mine....I am so weak.
I'm 5 mins away from GS and they let me know line is at 10 PM and they'll stop at 12:30, so I'll just go about ten til midnight, so I can go in, grab it, and come home.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Striker said:
I'm 5 mins away from GS and they let me know line is at 10 PM and they'll stop at 12:30, so I'll just go about ten til midnight, so I can go in, grab it, and come home.

Last year the line at this GS was done at 12:15. I got there right before they closed.

dskillzhtown

Wellington said:
Anyone else have problems connecting to the EA servers? It's like a 1 in 3 chance that I can't connect.

This sucks.

I would expect that the next couple of days. EA and launches don't usually go well together.

CB3 said:
Ok dudes the draft is Saturday and 7 PST. I know one or two of you had issue with the time but the majority was ok with it so i stuck with it as is. There really isnt any time that can get all of us in anyway. If you cant make the draft try to let me know AND pre-rank your players a little

IF YOU CANT MAKE IT and you want to drop tell me now. Bowser couldnt make it so he opted to drop out which is fine. It was more than enough time to find a replacement for him.

Also if you guys have any questions comments suggestions on rules or scoring let me know now while i can still make changes. Im using the scoring system from previous years so everything should be the same.

There is no draft order yet but im sure ill be stuck at the end like i am in every fantasy shit ever (besides that one year i got the #1 pick and everyone thought i rigged it and i picked Larry Johnson and he bombed on me.)

Yo guys, how would a morning or afternoon timeslot work for the draft? I have a commitment I can't get out of that evening, and I didn't expect this thing to get schedule on a Saturday night...

CB3

Do you guys wanna make the draft earlier on saturday? I have no problem with it, just throwing it out there since some people might not want to spend saturday night drafting.

Just to be clear its still at 7 PST for now.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Shawnwhann said:
Yo guys, how would a morning or afternoon timeslot work for the draft? I have a commitment I can't get out of that evening, and I didn't expect this thing to get schedule on a Saturday night...
Yeah honestly, what kind of no life loser schedules a fantasy draft for Saturday night...

CB3

fuck you guys it was a placeholder and i ASKED all of you to comment on when you wanted it and i think 1 person said something up until today. If anyone has a problem with the schedule blame yourself

SMOKE

Banned
Online franchise is UNLOCKABLE now along with elite staus which i purchased just to see whats the difference if any at all.

dskillzhtown

CB3 said:
so whats the difference

According to IGN:

• This exclusive club of sorts gets you into the Elite online community and you'll get your own private lobbies and private leaderboards.
  • EA Sports is planning on allowing for some sort of avenue for these hardcore fans to easily communicate with the Madden development team
  • Elite players will also be the only ones in the Madden online world that will be able to play a ranked match on the All-Madden difficulty setting
  • the players who pay for the DLC will have their online name colored in gold so everyone in the lobby will know when an elitist enters the room.

Tom Jackson back on my TV!!!!!

Fuck, Keyshawn is back too :(

Top Bottom