• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Smokey

Shawnwhann said:
I splurged for the "Elite" status. Got tired of playing tools in regular quick match ranked games...

Funny thing is...you'll probably run into more tools w/ Elite status.

I'll probably sign up for Elite when it finishes installing to my HD lol

It is in my posession. Installing onto my HD as I type this.

So is anybody gonna be around during the day? Gotta work later on tonight, going to a club after work, and then heading out of town until Tuesday. So if possible I wanna play some ppl from here before I jet.

bluemax

Banned
Rorschach said:
I have SF4 on PSTriple!

I'm down when I get the game. I don't give a fuck about online records. Who gives a shit about that?

Uh..you know you need that online franchise code to play in the league, right? I warned you about it before!

Tell me about it. :\

Wait what? What online franchise code?

You mean I have to actually buy this fucking game this year?

bluemax

Banned
Nightz said:
I think you can buy the code for 800 MS points.

What a fucking scam.

I swear on the Boz's grave that I am going to drive over to EA head quarters and kick over a magazine rack or two.

Smokey said:
Funny thing is...you'll probably run into more tools w/ Elite status.

I'll probably sign up for Elite when it finishes installing to my HD lol

It is in my posession. Installing onto my HD as I type this.

So is anybody gonna be around during the day? Gotta work later on tonight, going to a club after work, and then heading out of town until Tuesday. So if possible I wanna play some ppl from here before I jet.

Elite seems like a cheap money grab, but I like having separate leaderboards and exclusive ranked games. Chances are that most people that spend that extra 5 bucks are more sim oriented, so hopefully it pans out alright.

As a funny side note, I've got a bunch of a funny messages over Live commenting on my 40-8 record (2 of those losses coming from LJ and FMT). Everything from "you must cheese" to "I respect your clean record, no disconnects or funny business on your profile". :lol

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Yeah, Blue, you should have know that was coming. NCAA has the code in the box for using Teambuilder teams in the game.

As well as all the DLC content to basically have cheats or accelerators for recruiting, etc. etc.

AirBrian

Got the game at lunch...now I just have to finish the work day. :-(

FrenchMovieTheme said:
the cowpies are highly overrated in this game is the problem!
The f'n Cowgirls are always overrated in Madden.

Mrbob

Cutler is so damn sexy in this game. Precision is amazing. I went 14/14 in my first game throwing with him. Also, Forte is a BEAST in Madden 10, this league has been put on notice. :D Not only does he have the moves, can hit the hole quickly, but he can also bail out JCut when need be!

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/8453924

Wasn't even throwing to Forte, Cutler got hit as he throwing the ball, it popped into the air and landed into the hands of Forte and he made two defenders look silly! You know what this means FMT! Karma is back in my favor in Madden 10!

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Mrbob said:
Cutler is so damn sexy in this game. Precision is amazing. I went 14/14 in my first game throwing with him. Also, Forte is a BEAST in Madden 10, this league has been put on notice. :D Not only does he have the moves, can hit the hole quickly, but he can also bail out JCut when need be!

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/8453924

Wasn't even throwing to Forte, Cutler got hit as he throwing the ball, it popped into the air and landed into the hands of Forte and he made two defenders look silly! You know what this means FMT! Karma is back in my favor in Madden 10!

Isn't it nice to have a QB who can actually do something in Madden? I don't feel useless when playing as the Bears anymore.

Man I wish I could forward some of these voice messages I'm getting on Xbox Live. I just got finished having an epic :lol from a guy that was begging me to help him learn how to play. The request itself isn't a humorous thing, but the way this guy sounded was fucking classic!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
the cowpies are highly overrated in this game is the problem!

U mad?!?

My success will not be diminished by your slanderous claims! If anyone is overrated is your haphazard 49ers. How Mike Singletary is considered a better coach than Wade Phillips is beyond me!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I picked this up, will be trying it tonight when I get home, unless FFXI comes a calling. Stoopid 2nd Job :lol

Mrbob

FF11? BANNED from madden league!

SephCast said:
Isn't it nice to have a QB who can actually do something in Madden? I don't feel useless when playing as the Bears anymore.

Seeing JCut zing the ball around the field just puts a big smile on your face! He has a cannon for an arm, and is also accurate. It is so gooooooooooooooooood!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Wellington said:
Anyone looking to play right now? GT is Wellie.

I'll run with you in about an hour. I need to see what the Lions can do on this game. Probably not much, but we will see.

Bowser

CB check your PMs when you get a chance, sent you one yesterday morning about the GAF All Stars fantasy league.

BigAT

So I'm going camping for the next 3 days and I'm sure there will be a lot of discussion on the finals spots in that time. Just to reiterate, I'm extremely interested, dedicated enough that I finished out the Madden league last year even until the bitter end and played every game without issue. I know there are at least several people that are involved that cannot make that claim for themselves.

Smokey

The hell is going on...

I've been going to quick match for the past 15 minutes and everytime it gets me into a match it disconnects and says session is no longer available.

*sigh*

Shawnwhann said:
U mad?!?

My success will not be diminished by your slanderous claims! If anyone is overrated is your haphazard 49ers. How Mike Singletary is considered a better coach than Wade Phillips is beyond me!

lol i know you're not being serious about the singletary/phillips comparison. phillips has done dick with "superbowl contenders" in back to back years and is widely considered one of the worst HEAD coaches in the league.

phillips is an excellent coordinator, but it's kind of the norv turner scenario (prior to the last couple years!).

also guys there isn't going to be any discussion on the spots remaining in the league for at least another week. i dont want someone to commit today and realize they hate the game tomorrow.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol i know you're not being serious about the singletary/phillips comparison. phillips has done dick with "superbowl contenders" in back to back years and is widely considered one of the worst HEAD coaches in the league.

phillips is an excellent coordinator, but it's kind of the norv turner scenario (prior to the last couple years!).

Wade is alright, Singletary hasn't done a damn thing other than host epic press conferences with those fierce beady eyes.

Playing with the Cowboys is tough though. My receivers are pedestrian and my corners and interior linemen suck ass. I'll find a way to get it done though!

Smokey

This is awesome.

Can't play any fucking ranked matches. I've now tried for the past hour and EVERY single time I get into a quick match it stays at the title screen for about 8 seconds and then kicks me out and says this session is no longer available.

Smokey said:
This is awesome.

Can't play any fucking ranked matches. I've now tried for the past hour and EVERY single time I get into a quick match it stays at the title screen for about 8 seconds and then kicks me out and says this session is no longer available.

Fix your NAT?!?

KaYotiX

Banned
played 2 ranked games today , im 1-1. Both games were close. 14-7 in the first one and won 10-7 with a last second FG to win :)

RS4-

GGs to dboythaGr8, I'm not sure what your username is on GAF lol.

It's way too easy to get picks, as usual, in Madden.

DCX

DCX
Played two games, i unwrapped the game and jumped in against Smokey and Weillie...now to learn the game :p 1-1 with a wacky game against Smoke, who lost on a 103 yard return by Norwood. Wellie shut me down, Turner sucks in this game...i got to learn how to play this game...hopefully tonight will give me that chance.

DCX

Somnia

If you guys seem me on (GT: DKMS Somnia...I switched it if anyone noticed) shoot me a message and I will play. I need as much practice as I can with the criminals...I mean the Bengals.

Shawnwhann said:
Wade is alright, Singletary hasn't done a damn thing other than host epic press conferences with those fierce beady eyes.

Playing with the Cowboys is tough though. My receivers are pedestrian and my corners and interior linemen suck ass. I'll find a way to get it done though!

singletary took a team in shambles and turned them into a respectable team. wade phillips has taken teams that were "loaded" with talent and turned them into a daytime tv soap opera who either can't get to the playoffs or can't win in the playoffs.

time will prove this statement to be correct: singletary >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wade phillips

Somnia

I herby declare that CB isn't allowed to use Vick till his suspension is up (if they add him before it) and after that he can't wild cat :lol

daw840

Just picked this up and am playing my first game. They seemed to have changed a few things. Like LB juping up instead of a swim move.

Striker

Injuries wouldn't be bad if they would just allow us to pick up guys off FA if we were to place on IR. -_-

I'll play a game with any tonight after 10 PM est. I'll likely use Browns to get more accustomed to their players. Brady Quinn isn't so bad right now. I think I can be competitive with him. But man, Braylon is also pretty good. Cribbs and Robiskie not so shabby, either!

Mrbob

daw840 said:
Just picked this up and am playing my first game. They seemed to have changed a few things. Like LB juping up instead of a swim move.

Heh, I was doing this too at first. I think the Dline moves are now mapped to the right stick, but I only got one game in today!

I'm going to try and take the Wellington route this year on defense.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Somnia said:
I herby declare that CB isn't allowed to use Vick till his suspension is up (if they add him before it) and after that he can't wild cat :lol

u mad

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
madden10_vick1_576.jpg

:D

Top Bottom