• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official madden '11 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Interest Thread

Nightz

Wellington said:
If it's a "Best of" series for any team, no one is beating me. :)
You're doing it wrong!
vpLIT.gif

LukeSmith

Updated list:

1. FMT - 49ers
2. Birdman - Saints
3. Smokey - Texans
4. DCX - Falcons
5. Storybook - Falcons
6. Livewire - Redskins
7. Sableholic - Redskins
8. Wellington - Colts
9. BigAT - Packers
10. LJ - Bills
11. MrBob - Bears
12. Crow - Broncos
13. Luke - Colts
14. Daw - Chiefs
15. Denogg - Jets
16. Rors - Raiders
17. Ramirez - Steelers
18. Chargers - Nightz
19. GCQ - Panthers
20. Somnia - Cowboys
21. Goldlion - Lions
22. DMczaf - Bucs
23. Coldblooded - Eagles
24. Bluemax - Seahawks
25. Lonestar - Patriots
26. astrolad - Cardinals
27. Miguel - Vikings
28. Sanjuro - Bengals
29. Matrix - Ravens
30. Striker - Giants
31. Eznark - Dolphins

Unclaimed Teams:

Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans
St. Louis Rams
Cleveland Browns

Unaccounted for returning players:

* Pheenix
* Peterboy
* Dskillz?
* Fifty**
* Matrix**
* eznark

Alternate View
AFC North
  • Ravens - Matrix
  • Steelers - Ramirez
  • Bengals - Sanjuro
  • Browns - TBD

AFC South
  • Colts - Luke/Wellie
  • Texans - Smokey
  • Jaguars - TBD
  • Titans - TBD

AFC West
  • Raiders - Rors
  • Chargers - Nightz
  • Broncos - TheCrow
  • Chiefs - Daw

AFC East
  • Bills - LJ
  • Jets - Denogg
  • Patriots - Lone
  • Dolphins - Eznark

NFC East
  • Eagles - CB
  • Giants - Striker
  • Redskins - Sable
  • Cowboys - Somnia

NFC West
  • 49ers - FMT
  • Cardinals - Astrolad
  • Seahawks - Bluemax
  • Rams - Livewire

NFC North
  • Bears - Bob
  • Lions - Goldlion
  • Vikings - Miguel
  • Packers - BigAT

NFC South
  • Bucs - DM
  • Saints - Birdman
  • Panthers GCQ
  • Rams - TBD

daw840

AFC West
Raiders - Rors
Chargers - Nightz
Broncos - TheCrow
Chiefs - Daw

Well....I think we all know who the underdog in this division is.

daw840 said:
AFC West
Raiders - Rors
Chargers - Nightz
Broncos - TheCrow
Chiefs - Daw

Well....I think we all know who the underdog in this division is.

good luck rors, tough division. maybe you'll get the first pick?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Good luck with the Giants Striker.

I'll be sure to throw a game losing interception to C-Web when we match up in the SB.
vpLIT.gif

eznark

Banned
AstroLad said:
Didn't eznark take the Fins?
Yes I did, and I am attending the high school coaches single wing association conference in Indianapolis in preparation. Going to redraw the entire playbook. My personal experiences as a noodle armed scrambling quarterback will really come in handy when I start Pat White. At least I won't have to make my normal first off season move; signing Seneca Wallace.

LukeSmith

Wellington said:
Good luck with the Giants Striker.

I'll be sure to throw a game losing interception to C-Web when we match up in the SB.
vpLIT.gif

You can do it in the regular season when your Rams match-up with the Giants. Assuming you can get past Livewire for them, I know he's given you problems in the past.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
LukeSmith said:
You can do it in the regular season when your Rams match-up with the Giants. Assuming you can get past Livewire for them, I know he's given you problems in the past.
double_kill.gif

McNei1y

Okay, I am back and able to read. I'll take the Jaguars if claiming them is how this works. If not I will fix this while Im reading through.

McNei1y said:
Okay, I am back and able to read. I'll take the Jaguars if claiming them is how this works. If not I will fix this while Im reading through.

tyson-alualu.jpg

The savior of a franchise. Btw, barring you get the jags, Kevin Smith for MJD straight up?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LukeSmith said:
I was wondering on my commute home why you want me off the Giants so badly. I realized that the Giants play the Colts in week 2. In Madden 10 you lost to me in season 2 after trading a lot of your talent for broken EA rookies (Mack, Girley, Prince Justin). Why are you so afraid you won't be able to compete with the standard roster?

LukeSmith

When we scrimmed last season and I hung 40+ on you with default online rosters you didn't have too much to say.

I blew our league game in the 4th quarter last year, Twins I was too hard for me to deal with. Is it a counter, a dive, or an offtackle - I can't hang

Cards
49ers

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LukeSmith said:
When we scrimmed last season and I hung 40+ on you with default online rosters you didn't have too much to say.

I blew our league game in the 4th quarter last year, Twins I was too hard for me to deal with. Is it a counter, a dive, or an offtackle - I can't hang

Cards
49ers
All this crap you talk about the Giants, but you had the best team in the league and couldn't get it done. Hanging 40+ in scrims is nothing, my pass D was knocked down to half a bar, as the Giants deserved.

Whatever makes you feel better. Enjoy the Rams, too bad they won't have X'Zavious Hewitt, another EA generated freak. :/

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The drama is just starting, ahhhhh I love the build up to a new Madden season.

LukeSmith

Wellington said:
All this crap you talk about the Giants, but you had the best team in the league and couldn't get it done. Hanging 40+ in scrims is nothing, my pass D was knocked down to half a bar, as the Giants deserved.

Whatever makes you feel better. Enjoy the Rams, too bad they won't have X'Zavious Hewitt, another EA generated freak. :/

Did the Giants start with half bar secondary? I thought we scrimmed during the first season.

I can't hang with Rors and LJ going through both of them to get to the Super Bowl is too hard

Matrix said:
The drama is just starting, ahhhhh I love the build up to a new Madden season.

Everyone is just excited to play as the Rams

McNei1y

goldlion054 said:
tyson-alualu.jpg

The savior of a franchise. Btw, barring you get the jags, Kevin Smith for MJD straight up?

If MJD plays anything like last year, I'm going to have to say no :D. I drafted him on every team after receiving him in one league. He would lead the rushing stats in the league! He's a beast!

One playoff game I had, I was down by 3 touchdowns at half. First play, Jones runs a sweep and jukes 2 and breaks a tackle for a 60 yrd td! Same thing happened next possession. After that I had to keep him on every team :lol

Rorschach

McNei1y, just FYI: I think we're a couple teams over the limit right now, so don't get your hopes up too high. Although, by the time we start, a couple of people might drop.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
LukeSmith said:

Cards
49ers
well . . . at least dockett is a 94!

McNei1y

Rorschach said:
McNei1y, just FYI: I think we're a couple teams over the limit right now, so don't get your hopes up too high. Although, by the time we start, a couple of people might drop.

I understand if there is no room for me. I was late to the draw and yall had a core already. Never realized this thread was up! I was chatting with FMT though about it and I am on the list, for now, so I hope everything works out!!! Trying to get my madden game back on.

I'm disappointed they didn't do anything new to online franchise this year. SMH

Rorschach

McNei1y said:
I understand if there is no room for me. I was late to the draw and yall had a core already. Never realized this thread was up! I was chatting with FMT though about it and I am on the list, for now, so I hope everything works out!!! Trying to get my madden game back on.
Oh alright, hadn't seen that. Thought there were still some people that weren't added to the list.

I'm disappointed they didn't do anything new to online franchise this year. SMH
As are all of us. :( It's kinda deflated my interest a little bit to be honest.

Wellington said:
Kerry Rhodes an 88? The fuck...

Note to self, FMT's secondary is *SLOW*.

note to self, there isn't a non-49ers LB in the league that can matchup with VD

p.s. are we 2 over!? i looked at the list and we only had 31 people in.... unless i'm missing people who didn't post

p.s.2 whatever you do don't join an NCAA online dynasty unless you want to be even more disappointed by maddens online franchise interface...

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Wellington said:

yeah who needs rolle! my cbs outside of DRC suck though. and then there's LIONHEART, the team's savior

daw840

FrenchMovieTheme said:

p.s. are we 2 over!? i looked at the list and we only had 31 people in.... unless i'm missing people who didn't post

p.s.2 whatever you do don't join an NCAA online dynasty unless you want to be even more disappointed by maddens online franchise interface...

All I know is that I am the proud owner of the best team in the league. I will draft the next all-star QB with my inevitable #1 pick after the first season.

I know you will like this one Jeff:

display_image.jpg

LukeSmith

List:

1. FMT - 49ers
2. Birdman - Saints
3. Smokey - Texans
4. DCX - Falcons
5. Storybook - Falcons
6. Livewire - Redskins
7. Sableholic - Redskins
8. Wellington - Giants
9. BigAT - Packers
10. LJ - Bills
11. MrBob - Bears
12. Crow - Broncos
13. Luke - Colts
14. Daw - Chiefs
15. Denogg - Jets
16. Rors - Raiders
17. Ramirez - Steelers
18. Chargers - Nightz
19. GCQ - Panthers
20. Somnia - Cowboys
21. Goldlion - Lions
22. DMczaf - Bucs
23. Coldblooded - Eagles
24. Bluemax - Seahawks
25. Lonestar - Patriots
26. astrolad - Cardinals
27. Miguel - Vikings
28. Sanjuro - Bengals
29. Matrix - Ravens
30. Striker - Giants/Browns
31. Eznark - Dolphins

Waiting List
  • McNei1y (wants Jags)
  • Azwethink... (TBD)
Unclaimed Teams:

Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans
St. Louis Rams
Cleveland Browns

Alternate View
AFC North
  • Ravens - Matrix
  • Steelers - Ramirez
  • Bengals - Sanjuro
  • Browns - TBD

AFC South
  • Colts - Luke
  • Texans - Smokey
  • Jaguars - TBD
  • Titans - TBD

AFC West
  • Raiders - Rors
  • Chargers - Nightz
  • Broncos - TheCrow
  • Chiefs - Daw

AFC East
  • Bills - LJ
  • Jets - Denogg
  • Patriots - Lone
  • Dolphins - Eznark

NFC East
  • Eagles - CB
  • Giants - Striker
  • Redskins - Sable
  • Cowboys - Somnia

NFC West
  • 49ers - FMT
  • Cardinals - Astrolad
  • Seahawks - Bluemax
  • Rams - TBD

NFC North
  • Bears - Bob
  • Lions - Goldlion
  • Vikings - Miguel
  • Packers - BigAT

NFC South
  • Bucs - DM
  • Saints - Birdman
  • Panthers GCQ
  • Falcons- TBD

McNei1y

Rorschach said:
As are all of us. :( It's kinda deflated my interest a little bit to be honest.

I mean as strong as Madden 10 came out with the Online Franchise, I thought for sure they had so many more ideas for next year. So blown. I was praying that MLB 2k10 (even though its a shitty game) would have a franchise like that. Hopefully the draft classes are different this year.

AstroLad said:
yeah who needs rolle! my cbs outside of DRC suck though. and then there's LIONHEART, the team's savior

I believe Matthew Stafford plays for the Lions

edit: oh gawd, you have paris lenon on your team? You poor man. What a terrible person

LiveWire

McNei1y we all scrim prior to and throughout the seasons, so you'll have plenty of people to get some games in with in preparation for an opening (which, if past seasons are any indication, will happen sooner or later).

daw840 said:
All I know is that I am the proud owner of the best team in the league. I will draft the next all-star QB with my inevitable #1 pick after the first season.

I know you will like this one Jeff:

display_image.jpg

sweet photoshop bro

BigAT

Wellington said:

The ratings guy thought he was still on the Jets so he had to overrate him like the rest of the team.

And Samantha Bradford got a fucking 80 ovr rating as a rookie QB? Golf ham it, EA. You and your rookies. I hope Bradford Leafs his way through the NFL

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:

Antrel Rolle will have VD.

p.s. By have I mean he will get either VD or Crabs.

p.s.2 I really just hope that you don't want BJ on the field, he looks sloppy.

Somnia

LiveWire said:
I am so going to tear each and every one of you a new asshole with McNabb
for as long as he remains healthy

:lol :lol McNabb is going to be on his back too much to do anything as it is. Then again who knows with EA they may have built in his anti-sack feature again and he'll just throw 5 defenders off of him and then throw a 70yd td.

edit: BTW can I draft some of my players from NCAA...please? :D

bluemax

Banned
Seahawks have 4 LBers at 80 or higher, but only 1 D Lineman over 80 and 1 close to 80.

3-4!

Actually I'll probably do what PC is gonna do in real life and play Curry at DE in pass rushing situations

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
bluemax said:
Seahawks have 4 LBers at 80 or higher, but only 1 D Lineman over 80 and 1 close to 80.

3-4!

Actually I'll probably do what PC is gonna do in real life and play Curry at DE in pass rushing situations
Hello trading partner!

Top Bottom