• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official madden '11 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Interest Thread

Rorschach said:
Last I checked, you kicked my ass the last time we played. And you can't post that smiley when you're talking down on yourself! :lol

You may as well be posting this:

O9njk.gif

Look at that... shit ain't right. He can't even do it correctly. He just looks high as a fucking kite!

:lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
Last I checked, you kicked my ass the last time we played. And you can't post that smiley when you're talking down on yourself! :lol

You may as well be posting this:

O9njk.gif

Look at that... shit ain't right. He can't even do it correctly. He just looks high as a fucking kite!
:lol :lol :lol

omg

Miguel

Yeah, Well would do this back when he was kicking my ass when I had the Texans in like 06.

CK: "I got lucky that you made (mistake 1, mistake 2, mistake 3, mistake 4)"
Mig: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ramirez said:
Geez, the AFC North has turned into...

I'll bring the pain more than Fifty did. .... all I need is a couple of seasons to get the game breaking fantasy back!

bluemax

Banned
Rorschach said:
I'll help anyone. I even helped a Broncos user once! :shudder

Every time I scrim you you take me to the wood shed and then you don't tell me where I went wrong! You're still mad about the one time that LT game sharked you and I managed a victory!

Rorschach

Miguel said:
Yeah, Well would do this back when he was kicking my ass when I had the Texans in like 06.

CK: "I got lucky that you made (mistake 1, mistake 2, mistake 3, mistake 4)"
Mig: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
"Dude, 10 or 12 TDs and I would have been really sweating it! Close game."
vpLIT.gif

bluemax said:
Every time I scrim you you take me to the wood shed and then you don't tell me where I went wrong! You're still mad about the one time that LT game sharked you and I managed a victory!
I'm always willing to answer questions or give tips if asked. I only know how to run and play D, though. Not strong in much else. I think running is going to get a lot easier for everyone this year with the new system, though. I'll have one thing taken away from me that I'm good at. :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
:lol :lol :lol :lol

TheCrow

That makes up for no tier list. :lol

Edit: We should just have community power rankings so there isn't one person that gets all of the death threats. :p

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Actually what is the best way to contact Ian or Donny? I know Ian's got his twitter account, but I don't believe that he reads comments from the general masses. I wish everyone was as cool as Steve Jobs.

I just want to start emailing them about a couple of things.

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
Actually what is the best way to contact Ian or Donny? I know Ian's got his twitter account, but I don't believe that he reads comments from the general masses. I wish everyone was as cool as Steve Jobs.

I just want to start emailing them about a couple of things.
Like a job?

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Lonestar said:
Now that all the Stadiums in the Tri State Area are done, What's Next, CK?
I'm going to be headed out to Queens pretty soon to build a police academy. I'll prob be there for 3-4 years. :|

I would not take a pay cut to work for EA.
lvEyC.gif

I want to be "that guy" that consistently bothers them to the point where they start answering me back.

Wellington said:
I would not take a pay cut to work for EA.
lvEyC.gif

I want to be "that guy" that consistently bothers them to the point where they start answering me back.

Just don't be "that guy" who makes youtube videos breaking down video game film. :lol

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Pretty cool that this comes with $20 off on Amazons. I like the trend of sports games being $40ish when it comes down to it. Seems fair given the roster-update nature of most (even if they are good games and I'd usually pay regardless).

Can't wait for the league to start. Was a lot of fun last year. Looking forward to unfairly keeping FMT out of the playoffs thanks to broken tiebreakers. That's the rallying cry for the team at least. (Although with no Warner, Boldin, or Dansby forget it.)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
AstroLad said:
Can't wait for the league to start. Was a lot of fun last year. Looking forward to unfairly keeping FMT out of the playoffs thanks to broken tiebreakers. That's the rallying cry for the team at least. (Although with no Warner, Boldin, Rolle or Dansby forget it.)

;)

Sanjuro

Yeah, I'm going to wait until the launch week to figure out how to get it. I'm hoping TRU has a good deal. I like Amazon but I always have been a brick and mortar type guy.

eznark

Banned
AstroLad said:
Pretty cool that this comes with $20 off on Amazons. I like the trend of sports games being $40ish when it comes down to it. Seems fair given the roster-update nature of most (even if they are good games and I'd usually pay regardless).

Can't wait for the league to start. Was a lot of fun last year. Looking forward to unfairly keeping FMT out of the playoffs thanks to broken tiebreakers. That's the rallying cry for the team at least. (Although with no Warner, Boldin, or Dansby forget it.)
Pat White for your BFF straight up

Nightz said:
Demo will be out on the 27th.

We're kind of playing a preview of sorts with NCAA '11. We're getting a good feel of how the locomotion and run blocking works in the engine. I wonder what kind of tweaks the Madden team made to these systems.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
storybook77 said:
We're kind of playing a preview of sorts with NCAA '11. We're getting a good feel of how the locomotion and run blocking works in the engine. I wonder what kind of tweaks the Madden team made to these systems.
They probably made it a lot worse so that in Madden 12 they could port it over correctly and call it new and improved.

Rorschach

Wellington said:
They probably made it a lot worse so that in Madden 12 they could port it over correctly and call it new and improved.
Yeah, right. Madden being worse in gameplay than NCAA. When has this ever happened?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wellington said:

Going by the improvements in Madden 11's Online Franchise feature, Madden 13 for Locamotion might be the safer bet.

McNei1y

I am definitely trying to get in. Haven't read any of the pages so I may be way behind but I'd like to get into another active Madden league!

LukeSmith

McNei1y said:
I am definitely trying to get in. Haven't read any of the pages so I may be way behind but I'd like to get into another active Madden league!

Reading the pages will give you a good idea of what teams and such are available! Not a lot of spots/teams left!

McNei1y

LukeSmith said:
Reading the pages will give you a good idea of what teams and such are available! Not a lot of spots/teams left!

Crap, what teams are left? I don't have time to read right now. Going to be away from the internet for 2 hours!! Oh noes!

If the skins are left Im trying to grab em. Anyone mind posting a list and Ill post asap when I get back? If not I'll read through later.

Nightz

McNei1y said:
Crap, what teams are left? I don't have time to read right now. Going to be away from the internet for 2 hours!! Oh noes!

If the skins are left Im trying to grab em. Anyone mind posting a list and Ill post asap when I get back? If not I'll read through later.
It's in the OP.

TheCrow

Striker as the Giants and Sable as the Redskins. But only one of these is a sure thing.
You have no chance Livewire

LiveWire

FMT, I think you forgot to put me in for the Giants competition as well. It will come down to Striker and me, and though I might not be able to beat him, I'd definitely like to try.

LukeSmith

LiveWire said:
FMT, I think you forgot to put me in for the Giants competition as well. It will come down to Striker and me, and though I might not be able to beat him, I'd definitely like to try.

I think you can only 'play' for one team :( Did you want to play for the Giants instead of the Redskins? That's probably do-able

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
He'd have a better shot winning there than the 0.5% chance he has of beating sable

Top Bottom