• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official madden '11 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Interest Thread

TheCrow

We might be able to work something out. Maybe I can send a OT and a MLB for one of your DEs. We'll talk more once the league gets closer to starting.

Edit: Now I want you to get the Giants. Sorry Striker.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Well if I lost the Colts, I'll try for the Giants. And if I lose the Giants I'll just try for the Niners.

And if not the Saints.

If I lose them, the Texans.

Nightz

Wellington said:
Well if I lost the Colts, I'll try for the Giants. And if I lose the Giants I'll just try for the Niners.

And if not the Saints.

I think the battle for teams should be all or nothing. Win, you get your team. Lose, you get the Rams.

McNei1y

Damn, now I hope I get into this league. I like serious talks of trades 3 weeks away from the release! I hope I can get the Jags. I got my hopes up >_<

Birdman02

Wellington said:

And if not the Saints.

What did I ever do to you???

McNei1y said:
Damn, now I hope I get into this league. I like serious talks of trades 3 weeks away from the release! I hope I can get the Jags. I got my hopes up >_<

Trade me Justin Durant!! I want to reunite him with Clint Ingram. Those 2 guys were a solid pair of LBs for me in '10.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Nightz said:
I think the battle for teams should be all or nothing. Win, you get your team. Lose, you get the Rams.
That's dumb. List of guys that will have the Rams:

Livewire
FMT
Luke
Smokey

How will they share?

McNei1y

Birdman02 said:
Trade me Justin Durant!! I want to reunite him with Clint Ingram. Those 2 guys were a solid pair of LBs for me in '10.

:lol I dunno, (if i do get them) it would be hard to give him up. I usually play 3-4 but this team is perfect for 4-3. Would be sick though if you had 'em.

Wellington said:

Livewire
FMT
Luke
Smokey

How will they share?

1 game every 4 weeks! Thats the punishment. It definitely isn't punishment enough that they have the rams. :lol

LukeSmith

Wellington said:

Livewire
FMT
Luke
Smokey

How will they share?

You forgot DCX!

When I lose the Colts and the Saints I am going for the Packers. NFC North is cupcake

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
You forgot DCX!

When I lose the Colts and the Saints I am going for the Packers. NFC North is cupcake
this_kid_says_fuck_you.gif

DCX

McNei1y

storybook77 said:
Yes......yes, it is. I would know! :(

:lol :lol sucks. Seems like they have a "decent" team this year. Obviously Jackson but then the line doesn't seem horrible. Receivers are their weakest link, followed by strong safety, then their LB's. Laurinitas is a pretty good. :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Good to see you learned from livewires "I beat you once in my lifetime so ima act hard"

You should be thanking the lord that the Eagles dont play the rams in 2010

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
Good to see you learned from livewires "I beat you once in my lifetime so ima act hard"

You should be thanking the lord that the Eagles dont play the rams in 2010
As "ColdBlooded " as you are, i should NEVER beat you, especially in the playoffs mang! In a CPU infested dead league, musta hurt a little, it's ok, you have Livewire to beat up on.

DCX

CB3

I can live with an EA assisted loss every once in a while. I think we play the Falcons this year so ill look forward to my match with story. he put up a fight with the rams so it should be a good game.

Atleast you have JAX?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LukeSmith said:
You forgot DCX!

Oh crap, he should be at the top. Thanks Lukems.

Five man rotation on the Rams. Will Live and DCX trade players on the same team?

mcneily (i won't spell it with a 1.... ever) i just have to see if AZ wants in the league. i don't mind you having the jags but i just miscounted on the players we had :/ looks like we are ONE over at this point assuming az wants to play. we'll see!

McNei1y

FrenchMovieTheme said:
mcneily (i won't spell it with a 1.... ever) i just have to see if AZ wants in the league. i don't mind you having the jags but i just miscounted on the players we had :/ looks like we are ONE over at this point assuming az wants to play. we'll see!

That's fine. and yeah, my McNeily is what I would go by but since it was taken on both XBL and here, I decided the 1 worked.

Well hope all works out. I'll be around so if you got an opening let me know. Ill be there to respond quickly. :D

Birdman02

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Are you counting Striker? I don't see his name on the list in the OP, but I'm pretty sure he said he was gonna be able to play.

Birdman02 said:
Are you counting Striker? I don't see his name on the list in the OP, but I'm pretty sure he said he was gonna be able to play.

Updated list:

1. FMT - 49ers
2. Birdman - Saints
3. Smokey - Texans
4. DCX - Falcons
5. Storybook - Falcons
6. Livewire - Redskins
7. Sableholic - Redskins
8. Wellington - Colts
9. BigAT - Packers
10. LJ - Bills
11. MrBob - Bears
12. Crow - Broncos
13. Luke - Colts
14. Daw - Chiefs
15. Denogg - Jets
16. Rors - Raiders
17. Ramirez - Steelers
18. Chargers - Nightz
19. GCQ - Panthers
20. Somnia - Cowboys
21. Goldlion - Lions
22. DMczaf - Bucs
23. Coldblooded - Eagles
24. Bluemax - Seahawks
25. Lonestar - Patriots
26. astrolad - Cardinals
27. Miguel - Vikings
28. Sanjuro - Bengals
29. Matrix - Ravens
30. Striker - Giants
31. Eznark - Dolphins

Striker

bluemax said:
Kiwi for Hawthorne?
Hawthorne has decent numbers, surprisingly.

Kiwi would be 3+ pts higher.

Wellie and I can play for a chance for Giants. If I lose, I'll stick with the Browns. Not a big issue for me either way. :p

I'm happy the Browns got some better defensive backs. Sheldon Brown and Joe Haden!

Nightz

FrenchMovieTheme said:
Updated list:

1. FMT - 49ers
2. Birdman - Saints
3. Smokey - Texans
4. DCX - Falcons
5. Storybook - Falcons
6. Livewire - Redskins
7. Sableholic - Redskins
8. Wellington - Colts
9. BigAT - Packers
10. LJ - Bills
11. MrBob - Bears
12. Crow - Broncos
13. Luke - Colts
14. Daw - Chiefs
15. Denogg - Jets
16. Rors - Raiders
17. Ramirez - Steelers
18. Chargers - Nightz
19. GCQ - Panthers
20. Somnia - Cowboys
21. Goldlion - Lions
22. DMczaf - Bucs
23. Coldblooded - Eagles
24. Bluemax - Seahawks
25. Lonestar - Patriots
26. astrolad - Cardinals
27. Miguel - Vikings
28. Sanjuro - Bengals
29. Matrix - Ravens
30. Striker - Giants
31. Eznark - Dolphins
Maybe it's my OCD but that still bothers me everytime. :lol

Birdman02

FrenchMovieTheme said:
1. 49ers - FMT
2. Saints - Birdman
3. Texans - Smokey
4. Falcons - DCX
5. Falcons - Storybook
6. Redskins - Livewire
7. Redskins - Sableholic
8. Colts - Wellington
9. Packers - BigAT
10. Bills - LJ
11. Bears - MrBob
12. Broncos - Crow
13. Colts - Luke
14. Chiefs - Daw
15. Jets - Denogg
16. Raiders - Rors
17. Steelers - Ramirez
18. Nightz - Chargers
19. Panthers - GCQ
20. Cowboys - Somnia
21. Lions - Goldlion
22. Bucs - DMczaf
23. Eagles - Coldblooded
24. Seahawks - Bluemax
25. Patriots - Lonestar
26. Cardinals - astrolad
27. Vikings - Miguel
28. Bengals - Sanjuro
29. Ravens - Matrix
30. Giants - Striker
31. Dolphins - Eznark

Fixed it for you, Nightz! :D

LiveWire

CB3 said:

I guess I learned it from your "I never won anything of importance so ima act hard" routine?

CB3

LiveWire said:
I guess I learned it from your "I never won anything of importance so ima act hard" routine?

Im just Payton Manning before he won the superbowl. Corn on the Kolb will get me there in season 1

Being part of Team Ether puts me way up there just by itsself

CB3

Internet = Serious business.

If you havent noticed i dont put the time or effort into posts concerning you. ethering you is like a fast break lay-up. you dont even have to really try.

LiveWire

Yet you keep replying. :lol

Tell you what, let's see if you want to put your money where your mouth is. I get the Redskins Season 1, and if you beat me twice, I forfeit them to sable and am banned from the league for the rest of the Madden 11 franchise. I beat you twice, and you forfeit the Eagles and are banned from the league for the rest of the Madden 11 franchise.

How bout it? :D

CB3

I can do it in between the NCAA updates being sent to the server for the League.

bluemax

Banned
CB3 said:
Are you guys really talking about trades a month before the game is out

I didn't complete a single trade during the last franchise and I had one of the deeper rosters in the league. If I was actually good at the game my team would've been scary!

CB3

LiveWire said:
Yet you keep replying. :lol

Tell you what, let's see if you want to put your money where your mouth is. I get the Redskins Season 1, and if you beat me twice, I forfeit them to sable and am banned from the league for the rest of the Madden 11 franchise. I beat you twice, and you forfeit the Eagles and are banned from the league for the rest of the Madden 11 franchise.

How bout it? :D

First off, your assuming you get the redskins. Which you wont. That fact is clear to everyone in this league. Secondly, why would i want you gone? Your two free wins a season and endless entertainment for me in this league.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Live and CB, why don't you two go rent a movie, make some popcorn, snuggle under some blankets and then sex each other up.

It's obvious you two like each other and the flirting is getting nauseating.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Friends with benefits.

Rorschach

I think it's ridiculous to be playing for multiple teams. Pick a team and play for it. If you lose, then you get leftovers. If you don't want to risk that, then pick another team.

[edit] The trade talks before the game is even released are ridiculous too. Do you guys have no attachment to your teams? :| I could understand guys that are playing with other teams, but how the hell are "hardcore" fans so eager to get rid of the players they're supposed to love?

Matrix

I really wish the diehard fans that have control of their teams will at least hold off on trades till the 2nd season.

I'd love to see Smokey or whoever has the Texans play a full season with what they really have in real life.

Rorschach

Matrix said:
I really wish the diehard fans that have control of their teams will at least hold off on trades till the 2nd season.

I'd love to see Smokey or whoever has the Texans play a full season with what they really have in real life.
That shouldn't be too hard since the Texans are finally a good team. Their only weaknesses are some OL and DB needs. You bailed out at the wrong time! ;)

Matrix

Rorschach said:
That shouldn't be too hard since the Texans are finally a good team. Their only weaknesses are some OL and DB needs. You bailed out at the wrong time! ;)

:lol

TheCrow

Does anyone know if we're able to change player positions this year? Or did the position not affect how a player progressed last season?

Top Bottom