• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official madden '11 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Interest Thread

Rorschach

Meriweather's rating didn't matter because he was beyond broken. He would actually warp through players consistently and make your WRs play like retards. He could also cover an entire side of the field with multiple receivers all by himself. Ed Reed and Troy Polamalu WISHED they were Merriweather.

I don't know that he'll be that overrated this year and Ndukwe will probably be pretty good after progression.

DM and CB are probably right about the tiers thing... :lol :bailout!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
I thought tiers was just Power Rankings but adding titles to groups.

r8rr0y.gif

Smokey

Dcx losing the falcons would be like IF the Knicks signed felton for 25 mill and amar'e for 100mill in the NBA offseason..there would be

:lol :lol :lol all around

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
Dcx losing the falcons would be like IF the Knicks signed felton for 25 mill and amar'e for 100mill in the NBA offseason..there would be

Fat_ballerina_falls.gif

DCX

BigAT

Smokey said:

Hey, hey, hey...it was only $16 million for Felton.

Enjoy the Knicks' lottery pick jerk.

daw840

eznark said:
My team is pathetically weak in the "swagger" ratings. My goal is to lead the league in swagger.

Swagger.

Hmm, I would assume the Chiefs are similar in swagger. Time to bring back the, supposedly politically incorrect, chop.

Smokey said:

ORLY? Is this a shot at DCX, me, or both, I can't tell!

:D

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Kind of having a reasonable chat and then some insane rants on here after losses would bring the passive aggressiveness in the league to unfathomable levels.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I can't imagine league games with headsets. The league wouldn't last past a week.

We would all go Mel Gibson on each other.

Rorschach

There's a reason the NFL makes teams stand on opposite sidelines! Imagine what it would be like if McDaniels was fist pumping next to Belichick during the game... actually, that would be pretty awesome!

Matrix said:
I can't imagine league games with headsets. The league wouldn't last past a week.

We would all go Mel Gibson on each other.
Speak for yourself, racist!

LukeSmith said:
Most people in the league don't play with a headset :(
Now, everyone refuses to play with a headset even in scrims. >:|

This shit better change in time for 3v3!

Rorschach

LukeSmith said:
Yeah, once you get an Elite QB who makes all the throws for you - I will take you on as my apprentice
Maybe they'll keep JRuss in the FA pool!
TheCrow said:
Just noticed that we still won't be able to scrim with our online franchise teams. There's always next year. :(
This is why the first season is always the only season for scrims. :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Matrix

Wellington said:
What's the point of wearing a headset during scrims, Luke/Rors?

Sexy talk.

Rorschach

Wellington said:
What's the point of wearing a headset during scrims, Luke/Rors?
He used to teach me stuff when he came back to the league on PS3. Mostly about running and playing defense and what the play names meant.

eznark

Banned
I'm just going to loop "Da Bears Still Suck" through the headset every game, no matter who i play. Fuck you Bob.

Matrix

Rorschach said:
Stop dressing like a whore or you'll get raped by a gaggle of Mexicans!

I just want a friend, I have no friends :(

Rorschach

Wellington said:
:lol Well, it's true, but the other way around. He wanted some help on his running/D and he improved immensely in those areas, but then this year he decides running is for plebs.

Also, we talked a lot of smack about you.
lvEyC.gif

Somnia

Man I goto work and were barely onto page 3 and I come home...jesus :lol I just read every page hoping to see Rors lists, but no. Such a disappointment.

daw840

Rorschach said:
Stop dressing like a whore or you'll get raped by a gaggle of Mexicans!

So, today GAF has taught me a few things about diversity.

A bunch of Mexicans = A Gaggle

A bunch of *ahem* = A Pack

I wonder what a bunch of Asians grouped together would be?

I guess a bunch of white people would be a Klan?

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Not much to talk smack about when I can't even score on you guys most of the time.
lvEyC.gif
Last I checked, you kicked my ass the last time we played. And you can't post that smiley when you're talking down on yourself! :lol

You may as well be posting this:

O9njk.gif

Look at that... shit ain't right. He can't even do it correctly. He just looks high as a fucking kite!

Top Bottom