• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official madden '11 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Interest Thread

Rorschach said:
I don't like the whole player swap thing either...

So how many teams are doing this?

It's not players so calm down on that front, I wouldn't give up players to get the Falcons otherwise what would be the point, just the name?

That'd be like asking to get the Braves in a MLB league but having to trade away Hudson and Heyward. :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm ready to cock block this deal with a quickness if it involves players/draftpicks/anything shady

DMczaf

storybook77 said:
It's not players so calm down on that front

2col_lg_cash_exchange.jpg

Nightz

storybook77 said:
It's not players so calm down on that front, I wouldn't give up players to get the Falcons otherwise what would be the point, just the name?

That'd be like asking to get the Braves in a MLB league but having to trade away Hudson and Heyward. :lol
My god, you sold him your soul.

Rorschach

storybook77 said:

DCX said:
Who said this was going on? Man you guys sound like news site getting inside info covering this summer NBA free agency.

DCX
It IS going on with the Patriots. The Patriots are swapping some players with the Bengals, I believe. And you guys are supposedly trading something...

I'm just asking how many teams are swapping shit?

CB3

storybook77 said:
He's getting too bored with Livewire, I guess.
I'm of the opinion you could beat dcx straight up for the falcons. No need for any sort of deals

LJ11

Lonestar said:
Hard to say. Personally, I'd put it in this order of importance: ACC, AGI, RTE, SPD.

Though, if it's a straight Go route, take out RTE, and put SPD above AGI. But on any route involving a change of direction, overall SPD doesn't really factor in as much.

Yeah, I think this is pretty spot on, though I think RTE may play a bigger roll, hard to tell. I have a couple of speedster WRs with high AGI, and they fail to separate on simple crosses, it's not money.

A better WR will fight for the ball, he'll reach out with one hand and nab it even if the coverage is air tight on a simple slant.

CB3

DCX said:
I like this new honest you

DCX
Just for the record I talked to fnt about these deals before any of this went down and expressed my opinion on it. The fact that this issue came up with you will make it even better when in gets denied

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LJ11 said:
Yeah, I think this is pretty spot on, though I think RTE may play a bigger roll, hard to tell. I have a couple of speedster WRs with high AGI, and they fail to separate on simple crosses, it's not money.

A better WR will fight for the ball, he'll reach out with one hand and nab it even if the coverage is air tight on a simple slant.

Yeah. Maybe even throw in Release in there. Not sure where on a scale, but it probably helps WR's break the bumps, and get that much more of a jump on CB's.

Julio has Possession WR speed at 88, but 97 ACC, and 90's in AGI and RTE. He can usually break that SpiderSense DB move on man coverage.

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
Just for the record I talked to fnt about these deals before any of this went down and expressed my opinion on it. The fact that this issue came up with you will make it even better when in gets denied
:D

DCX

i already approved the falcons and patriots deals long ago. relax, it's a first rounder. i don't anticipate seeing the rams (DCX) or bengals (lonestar) getting to superbowl status because of it.

if you have someone who wants the eagles for a first round pick and you're willing to do it then by all means!

CB3

How long till Batman has to take the reigns from joker again this year. Fmt is gonna let the inmates run the asylum again!

Mrbob

You must really want to attempt a Rors type run. You gave up the Falcons who are a very good team for the Rams who are bottom of the barrel. Worse than Bears bad.

vumpler said:
Just popping in to say sup all.

I expected to see more of you talking about how you like madden 11 so far. Seems a lot of people have it already. I got to play it at a friends house yesterday. I don't see many of you using gameflow but it's pretty fun I guess. The Panthers are beast this year so GCQ should have a blast.

I have a huge feeling this years madden is the end of nanoblitzing. Pretty awesome actually. They changed all line adjustments to the D-pad. Meaning its a super pain in the ass to move people around. Also what this does though is prevent the cheese quick line jump that is still possible in NCAA.

The whole hit Y, now hold down on both sticks, then as soon as the ball is hiked let go of the right stick cheese.

Anyway it seems like the bandaid the series needed and its pretty awesome having the new catching animations.

Hope you guys have a drama free season. :lol

oh hey whats up vump?

sharkleague.jpg

DCX

DCX
Mrbob said:
You must really want to attempt a Rors type run. You gave up the Falcons who are a very good team for the Rams who are bottom of the barrel. Worse than Bears bad.
Listen, it's about getting better. It's going to test my "stick" skills. I can't rely on over rated players, or anything like that. To win i have to execute well, and play damn near perfect. This year will be used to enhance my chances to not only do well, but get over the hump next season when i return as Falcons owner :)

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Smokey said:
real life priorities

What are those? Never heard of this thing called real life.

bluemax

Banned
Rorschach said:
I think some of us with shitty teams are in for a rude awakening. By the 5th season, we all had good offenses. I played a couple games with the latest online roster and holy shit all the feelings of frustration came flooding back like 'Nam. QBs that can't make throws. WRs that can't catch even a 2 yard floater. OL that are on their ass at the snap of the ball... You'd never be able to stand a chance against elite teams.

Playing with downgraded Matt Hasslebeck at E3 was so hard after my last season with Ace Garrison. I honestly think that people with non elite QBs are going to feel things the hardest of anyone.

BigAT

The demo is up on Live, downloading it now.

Anyone here picking up Starcraft today? I ordered through Dell, so it's going to be a couple of days for me still until my copy arrives, but I'm thinking of grabbing one from Walmart today.

Top Bottom