• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official madden '11 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Interest Thread

Striker

Wellington said:
I'm ready to cut bait and spend my $60 on NCAA if you guys want to keep playing that.
Do it!

Whoops new page.

It's got a well developed online and I like the gameplay changes. I'll miss the league because the NFL game brought another brand of entertainment for me to the table. But if lots of guys in here aren't getting it... I won't bother either.

I asked one of the madden guys on twitter, the playoff rankings is fixed.

how serious are people about skipping? I could skip this season with how little of note they've seemed to have done

DMczaf

CB3 said:
The Kolb jokes dont work anymore. Ive embraced my new overlord

You will never fully embrace him

donovanmcnabb2007.jpg

daw840

This is most definitely the best time I have with video games anymore. Nothing else even comes close to the competition and drama of this league. Regardless of how good the actual game is. Hell, I would have played another 2k league this year even though the playoffs were borked.

Speaking of, did they ever fix that?

Ramirez

I don't think anyone is going to actually skip it, I expect some major OF improvements next year I won't bother, seeing as how they've said "OF fixed next year". Fool me once...

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
storybook77 said:
You fuckers better not skip since I've got the Falcons this year. :lol

you can have the falcons every year if you played DCX for the rights to them

BigAT

Here's how excited I am for Madden, I just had to go on Amazon and see what the release date was because I wasn't sure...

Mrbob

I hope you are happy, Tiburon. Your lack of progression is threatening the most proactive league on GAF if not the entire internetz.

CB3

Mrbob said:
I hope you are happy, Bob. Your lack of progression is threatening the most proactive league on GAF if not the entire internetz.

Can anyone spot the change?

Rorschach

I might have to skip it, but not sure yet.
daw840 said:
This is most definitely the best time I have with video games anymore. Nothing else even comes close to the competition and drama of this league. Regardless of how good the actual game is. Hell, I would have played another 2k league this year even though the playoffs were borked.

Speaking of, did they ever fix that?
Sable says yes in the second post of this page.

Rorschach

:lol Just got a notice from XBL saying my subscription will run out in the next few days, but I know for a fact that it was paid for 'till December. I don't want to sit on the phone with tech support for 5 hrs and madden is coming out soon so I might just end up paying. :| Those motherfuckers! It's bad enough that I'm paying for fucking P2P, but these assholes try to squeeze as much out of me as possible.

Rorschach

Yeah, I rarely buy points or subscriptions through the dash. It's a ripoff and, knowing my luck, I'd probably get some sort of glitch.

CB3

kevin-kolb-eagles.jpg

Ooooooh, Oooooooh, Kevin
I think I'm cute, I know I'm sexy
I got the looks, that drives the girls wild

I got the moves, That really move them
I send chills, Up and down their spine

I'm just your Kevin Kolb (Keeeeevin Kooooolb)
I'm not your Alex Smith (Aleeeex Smiiiiiith)
I'm just your Kevin Kolb (Keeeeevin Kooooolb)
I'm not your Alex Smith (Aleeeex Smiiiiiith)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm still in, not 100% sure why though :\

Smokey

Game has no hype this year. I don't even know when it fuckin comes out. Demo was straight BFI garbage. Also now that it's been confirmed that Halo Reach will be console GOTY I'm not sure how much interest I'd have in this half ass attempt with this years version anyway.

Oh well. NBA2K11 GAF league will save us. Believe.

In other news I'm downloading 2.2 on my sweet EVO 4G. Feels good man.

Nightz

So I was scouring eBay to see if there were any early copies of the game available. There was one dude who had 3 copies and got PAID. :lol Final bid on one ended up being $229.06. He sold the other 2 Buy It Now for $150 each with $50 shipping. I just had to shake my head and laugh because these people just bought a game that IMO shouldn't even be full price with the lack of fixes and real new features. :lol

bluemax

Banned
Rorschach said:
Don't you still need that retail code for Madden to play in franchise?

They had that last year and I just paid the $8 or whatever.

Considering my current employment and financial situation spending $60 on any game is out of the question. Hell I really shouldn't even be subscribing to GameFly at this point.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
When did I become known for HB Passes to the Flat??? :lol

I pass to the WR's, you bunch of nutty Tight End Cheesers.

Maybe this year, FMT will get the topic title right. We're entering the No Farve Zone.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
:lol Favre will be on the Vikings roster at launch. Is there any way to make him like that mini Jet lineman from a few years ago so no one can snag him from the FA wire?

DMczaf

DenogginizerOS said:
:lol Favre will be on the Vikings roster at launch. Is there any way to make him like that mini Jet lineman from a few years ago so no one can snag him from the FA wire?

He'll be on the disc, but they have a roster update planned for release week I believe so they can take him out there.

...of course, Favre could announce he's back in September and fuck everyone over.

CB3

I dont even wanna turn my ps3 on because i know that update that only adds a recommendation tab to PSN is gonna take an hour to download and install

Top Bottom