• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official madden '11 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Interest Thread

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Playing online with the PS3 is worse than cancer.

I find online play in MAG to be pretty great, actually.

I can't remember any other game I've tried on PSN, though.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DenogginizerOS said:
How does Microsoft's ass taste?

sogood.jpg

Miguel

Rorschach said:
I'd be with ya if these guys weren't xbots.
I WILL KILL YOU! You motherfuckers better not jump ship to PS3. I will hunt every single one of you down and murder you in front of your children. If you don't have children, then I will force you to hang your tubesocks on your wall before I ...huh... I mean...

I hope you guys stay on 360. It would be a real shame if you didn't...

dexter.jpg

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Miguel said:
I WILL KILL YOU! You motherfuckers better not jump ship to PS3. I will hunt every single one of you down and murder you in front of your children. If you don't have children, then I will force you to hang your tubesocks on your wall before I ...huh... I mean...

I hope you guys stay on 360. It would be a real shame if you didn't...

Kevin_Butler.jpg

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
DenogginizerOS said:
I don't think anyone here is disputing that XBL is great. Besides, we will all be playing Reach together soon....

I am jumping in for Reach with you guys. I haven't touched a Halo game since Halo 3, so I should make for a good target.

DenogginizerOS

dskillzhtown said:
I am jumping in for Reach with you guys. I haven't touched a Halo game since Halo 3, so I should make for a good target.
I was the waterboy for Luke's crew back in the days of Halo 2. My job was to draw fire and to finish off their scraps. :lol

TheCrow

dskillzhtown said:
Glad to see I won't be alone. But I held my own during the beta so I hope to at least rack up assists.

Lonestar

I used to play Halo MP, back in 2. But never really got around to MP in 3 or ODST.

The thing that gets me to come back to Halo...is the Music.

Rorschach

DenogginizerOS said:
I don't think anyone here is disputing that XBL is great. Besides, we will all be playing Reach together soon... [for 2 weeks before it gets old and everyone but Ram quits]
All?
lvEyC.gif

And fixed!

DenogginizerOS

Rorschach said:
All?
lvEyC.gif

And fixed!
Very good point. I am trying to think of a game that has come out in the last year or two, besides Madden, that has stuck with us for more than 2 weeks. Red Dead came close. I still play BC2 on PC. But nothing sticks anymore. Kind of sad actually when you consider 32 of us will meet up regularly to play a broken football game but we can't find a great game that lasts more than 2 weeks.

Lonestar

I imagine there's some nice 4 player Co Op in Reach? I did enjoy that feature in 3 (probably 2, but I can't remember that far back :p)

I remember doing CoOp runs, trying to get some of those tricky Skulls.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
DenogginizerOS said:
Very good point. I am trying to think of a game that has come out in the last year or two, besides Madden, that has stuck with us for more than 2 weeks. Red Dead came close. I still play BC2 on PC. But nothing sticks anymore. Kind of sad actually when you consider 32 of us will meet up regularly to play a broken football game but we can't find a great game that lasts more than 2 weeks.

I still play BC2 on 360, almost daily. Shooters seem to be the only games with sticking power with me atleast. I wonder now the 360 Monopoly will be recieved later this year?

With Halo, there are some absolute beasts on there that I would die in about 4.2 seconds of spawning. I am hoping the new matchmaking fixes that.

DenogginizerOS

Lonestar said:
I imagine there's some nice 4 player Co Op in Reach? I did enjoy that feature in 3 (probably 2, but I can't remember that far back :p)

I remember doing CoOp runs, trying to get some of those tricky Skulls.
I enjoyed Gears of War and CODMW, but the sequels were very uninspiring. The only MP game that has stuck with me recently on console has been the Bad Company games and I now play BC2 exclusively on PC.

Lonestar

DenogginizerOS said:
I enjoyed Gears of War and CODMW, but the sequels were very uninspiring. The only MP game that has stuck with me recently on console has been the Bad Company games and I now play BC2 exclusively on PC.

Oh yeah, I remember getting a couple hours into Gears of War with Rorschach. Only to run into some bastardly mine cart horsheshit supreme.

It was the last time I've played anything involving Gears of War.

Rorschach

That wasn't me!

I did the entire game with a friend from school. The carts were infuriating because I couldn't prevent him from dying. :lol

Striker

I'll be getting Reach so would like to join up if you guys are going to play. FireFight, campaign, matchmaking - whatever is fine. That's going to be a game I'll be for a long, long time I think. As long as Luke dishes out DLC. :p

Mrbob

Between Starcraft 2 and Halo Reach no one really needs to care about Madden. :D

Now we see why EA took the year off.

Rorschach

Miguel said:
This thread keeps alternating between 1 page madden, 1 page other shit.

First SC2, now Halo Reach.
Let's talk about the chances of Roy Oswalt getting into The Hall and how good his Phillie cap will look on his plaque.

Smokey

CB3 said:
I dont even wanna turn my ps3 on because i know that update that only adds a recommendation tab to PSN is gonna take an hour to download and install

this is all you ever talk about when it comes to the ps3

if it's REALLY that bad why don't you sell it and buy some more awesome 360 games?

LiveWire said:
I think so, should look something like:

Live>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Smokey

:lol :lol

You beat me once or twice in random ass HeadHunter and that made the beta for you. Funny how when FFA Slayer started coming up you had to leave all of a sudden.

CB3

Smokey said:
this is all you ever talk about when it comes to the ps3

if it's REALLY that bad why don't you sell it and buy some more awesome 360 games?

Im actually buying the new 360 within the next few weeks. Suck it bitch.

Why dont you sell your 360 and NCAA so Rors can take your spot and we can advance in a timely manor

Smokey

CB3 said:
Im actually buying the new 360 within the next few weeks. Suck it bitch.

Why dont you sell your 360 and NCAA so Rors can take your spot and we can advance in a timely manor

oh with the new shiny color and wireless built in that the ps3 has had since launch.

you drone you

and i take my time in ncaa just because it bothers you. feels good man.

also i know it gets said alot but seriously Reach will be played by quite a few of us for a long time so I wouldn't worry too much about people moving on from that one.

CB3

Smokey said:
oh with the new shiny color and wireless built in that the ps3 has had since launch.

you're such a drone cb

and i take my time in ncaa just because it bothers you. feels good man.

FMT already instituted the "If Smokey Vs the CPU is the last game of the week screw him" Rule. We're safe.

And what good is wireless when its connecting to SegaNet from the DC Days

Smokey

CB3 said:
FMT already instituted the "If Smokey Vs the CPU is the last game of the week screw him" Rule. We're safe.

And what good is wireless when its connecting to SegaNet from the DC Days

Oh I thought we were talking about Sony here, not 2k Sports.

Mrbob

Smokey knows the score now.

PC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PS3 > 360

Top Bottom