• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official madden '11 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Interest Thread

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
ahhhh shit, guys, QVC is selling a Wii package! Someone get phenicks a phone and a credit card!

Lonestar

I put down Weapon
CB3 puts down Die
I put down Nada
CB3 puts down Die
I put down Agency
CB3 puts down bay
I put down codes
CB3 puts down mud
I just played pleases

I lead 101 to 29

lvEyC.gif

bluemax

Banned
DenogginizerOS said:
I don't think anyone here is disputing that XBL is great. Besides, we will all be playing Reach together soon....

I'm not playing Halo Reach Around, even if my life depended on it.

Miguel

A words with friends replacement! YES! My last remaining reason to missing my old iPhone is no longer an issue. Thanks CB! Finally something that doesn't suck!

LiveWire

Smokey said:
:lol :lol

You beat me once or twice in random ass HeadHunter and that made the beta for you. Funny how when FFA Slayer started coming up you had to leave all of a sudden.

Sept. 14th, you're on notice. Get used to hearing *beep... beep... beep.... BOOP* alot.

Smokey

LiveWire said:
Sept. 14th, you're on notice. Get used to hearing *beep... beep... beep.... BOOP* alot.

Likewise when I order this PC and embarrass you in Starcraft II as I ascend into the ranks of the Master Race.

Rorschach

Lonestar said:
I put down Weapon
CB3 puts down Die
I put down Nada
CB3 puts down Die
I put down Agency
CB3 puts down bay
I put down codes
CB3 puts down mud
I just played pleases

I lead 101 to 29

lvEyC.gif
I guess vocab isn't exactly his thang.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Rorschach said:
I guess vocab isn't exactly his thang.

Hey im beating Mig, Daw, and AT. I was just getting shitty letters against lonestar. combined with the fact he is an english major or some shit

Rorschach

Reach will be crap if the beta was any indication. And I think it was!

CB3 said:
Hey im beating Mig, Daw, and AT. I was just getting shitty letters against lonestar. combined with the fact he is an english major or some shit
You let the southern twang fool ya!

Lonestar

CB3 said:

Well, a couple of words, I just threw in there. Like the word Waddie. the W and die were already there. threw on a couple different letters, that would sort of fit, and A and D fit.

I'm sorry that Agency, Stray, Tilt and Duh are too strong for you.

BigAT, are you mad at the 70+ point Motif??

It's a Motif!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"I'm sorry that Agency, Stray, Tilt and Duh are too strong for you."

:lol

Ramirez

I bought some Madden inspired Doritos tonight, called Stadium Nacho. I'm pretty sure it's just Nacho Cheese & Cool Ranch combined. :lol

Lonestar

Took me a couple minutes to find it, but I swear, everytime I hear/see the name, Andre Smith, this pops in my mind...

EeyoreAndre.jpg

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Ramirez said:
I bought some Madden inspired Doritos tonight, called Stadium Nacho. I'm pretty sure it's just Nacho Cheese & Cool Ranch combined. :lol
if they really embodied the madden spirit they'd just be nacho cheese with a new label

Lonestar

Daw with the Big Boy Word :lol

Lets just say, 3 letters, it starts with an F, ends with a G, and there's a single vowel in the middle. And it ain't O.

Top Bottom