• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official madden '11 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Interest Thread

Miguel

Matrix said:
Which is why I was laughing. Then again I'm not going into this years version super pumped up like years past :(

Btw is Smokey alive? if not, I'm taking the Texans.

Fuck you! If you're taking them, I'm fighting you for them!

Ramirez

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Please, I owned your ass in 2K. :lol

lvEyC.gif

Sanjuro

I gotta say, the worst thing about this so far is that retarded fumble meter thing. Is there a way of disabling that? Hopefully they will patch it so I can use my Kinect camera and just beat myself off instead.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I gotta say, the worst thing about this so far is that retarded fumble meter thing. Is there a way of disabling that? Hopefully they will patch it so I can use my Kinect camera and just beat myself off instead.
:lol :lol :lol

You can turn it off in offline games but not online ones. Better get used to it.

Ramirez

Fumbles as a whole need reworked, I saw 2-3 fumbles last night on basically shoe string tackles, but open field hit sticks that rocked the camera never resulted in a loose ball. :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Miguel said:
Fuck you! If you're taking them, I'm fighting you for them!

Vet status and I'm older than you.... seniority biznatch!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I went to Oilers game before you were born... take that!

fuck im old

though I was a tiny baby :lol

Matrix

Miguel said:
Matrix: "
vpLIT.gif
"

Sadly, I really would look like that after running :(

Got mine hours ago DM via UPS muhahaha

Mrbob

Amazon screwed up my shipping so my copy won't be here till tomorrow.

I guess I'll just have to play some more Starcraft 2 tonight.
lvEyC.gif

Matrix

I'll be playing my bro online tonight so no one send me messages/challenges on xbox *stares at Bob*

edit- Bob got Bobbed.

Lexxon

I haven't played Madden seriously since '08 or so...my big days were on the PS2 versions. I like the idea of the time runoff for quick play selection, but I think that 5 minute quarters plus that end up screwing it all up. What kind of quarters are you guys playing offline? 8 minute, 5 minute w/o the runoff, etc..

Matrix

Miguel said:
Did you ever watch David Anderson's standup act? lol

Edit: http://vimeo.com/13667662

haha :lol He reminds me of Steve Zahn for some reason.

Bob, you were a peeping tom growing up I just know it.

Mrbob

BigAT said:
It was a secret???

I can definitely see people missing extra points this year.

I never disliked a player as much as I did Mason Crosby last season. :lol

Stop your drive at the 47 yard line, here comes Crosby lining up for a 64 yard field and he nails it down the middle with 5 yards to spare.

Sorry CB, Vick isn't even on the same radar as Crosby!

BigAT

Is it just me or did they break Ask Madden in order to make GameFlow seem more appealing? 1st and 10 from my own 20 to begin a half and it gives me just two plays, a run and a hail mary.

Miguel

Add me on XBL. mmolinajr, but considering a new name since it's just an old silver account. :lol

Wonder if Gusgasm is taken :smug:

Smokey

Matrix said:
Which is why I was laughing. Then again I'm not going into this years version super pumped up like years past :(

Btw is Smokey alive? if not, I'm taking the Texans.

Yes I am alive and well. Hectic July/beg August but I'm back in this bitch.

Picked up the game from Best Buy a couple of minutes ago. Installing it on my glorious system. Also picked up a new controller. Not like it matters shit will probably be broke by the time S1 is over anyway but oh well.

Texans domination begins

eznark

Banned
jesus christ

4 kicks out of bounds, 2 missed extra points...this kicking system ruins the game

:lol

I also just got an achievement for winning after being behind in the last two minutes of the game. I took the lead in the 2nd quarter and never trailed.....

eznark said:
jesus christ

4 kicks out of bounds, 2 missed extra points...this kicking system ruins the game

idk what was up with this lag, but you missed 2 extra points because of it and i gave you unreal field position. Only reason i was in the game were those 2 extra points you missed :lol

you probably heard me yelling, even if you are in Wisconsin, when Stafford overthrew that 2 point conversion. oh well, GG. your defense was killer

oh, and having Megatron is so glorious

eznark

Banned
So weird, the lag wasn't bad except for kicking. Had there been more time left in the game I would have had to be that asshole who goes for 2.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm home. If anyone wants to go my get me on AIM. WellingtonGAF is the name.

I'd LOVE to get a 3v3 going later tonight. We definitely have enough guys. I'd really like to play with Giants-MaddenGAF.

Matrix

DMczaf said:
UPS finally got here, and of course the game is hot as fuck because it was on that truck all day.

270px-Batman_crying.jpg

Help, where are the Human sliders?

I'm in settings I see player skill and their is custom/rookie/pro ect...,

where do you get the cpu adjusment type of sliders? i.e. QB accuracy, Pass blocking ect....

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wellington said:
I'm home. If anyone wants to go my get me on AIM. WellingtonGAF is the name.

I'd LOVE to get a 3v3 going later tonight. We definitely have enough guys. I'd really like to play with Giants-MaddenGAF.

Im in

Smokey

good game AT

texans collapse on defense in 2nd half as usual. kris brown making a 53 yard fg to send game into OT w/ 2 secs left definitely unusual.

oh and lolz slaton delegated to bench status in favor of the sexy rookie sensation Ben Tate. We will do great things this season young one.

Top Bottom