• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official madden '11 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Interest Thread

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GGs Bird, Mig, Live, Blue, Dskillz.

I really have absolutely no idea why EA would make us play with the field reversed in this mode on defense. Is there a setting to change that? I hope so.

Either way that was some of the most fucking fun I've had with Madden probably ever. I almost pissed my pants laughing when Mig user picked.

Headsets are a MUST. GET THEM.

bluemax

Banned
Wellington said:

I really have absolutely no idea why EA would make us play with the field reversed in this mode on defense. Is there a setting to change that? I hope so.

Either way that was some of the most fucking fun I've had with Madden probably ever. I almost pissed my pants laughing when Mig user picked.

That was a lot of fun! I laughed at a lot of the stupid things I did like shanking that PAT and getting sacked on that third and goal pass from the 2.

The pick I threw sucked, its really hard to see down field as the QB in this mode, I just kind of let that one fly since it looked like Cooley was open.

CPU Moss beasted on that one reception.

Also you guys had some terrible clock management in the fourth! Down 2 scores and it took you 6 minutes to get the first score. Of course it kind of snowballed from there.

Lots of fun though Id do it again sometime.

Birdman02

Wellington said:

GG guys. QB should definitely be captain in future games.

I kept getting screwed up on depth on defense...that reverse angle was bothering me.

Also, I had my headset on but apparently no one could hear me. :(

Rorschach

Wellington said:

We only had me and FMT with the headset. It's cool if the HB doesn't have one, but he doesn't get much say in plays... except by message lol.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
bluemax said:
That was a lot of fun! I laughed at a lot of the stupid things I did like shanking that PAT and getting sacked on that third and goal pass from the 2.

The pick I threw sucked, its really hard to see down field as the QB in this mode, I just kind of let that one fly since it looked like Cooley was open.

CPU Moss beasted on that one reception.

Also you guys had some terrible clock management in the fourth! Down 2 scores and it took you 6 minutes to get the first score. Of course it kind of snowballed from there.

Lots of fun though Id do it again sometime.
YES. WTF Bird!

I had my headset on but no one could hear either. :|

God that was so awesome. Guys forget the league, let's just run 3v3s on leaguedaddy! We have 36 people interested right? Dibs on Rors and FMT.

Miguel

Wellington said:
YES. WTF Bird!

God that was so awesome. Guys forget the league, let's just run 3v3s on leaguedaddy! We have 36 people interested right? Dibs on Rors and FMT.
Hey fuck you! I play a mean safety! And RB! Unstoppable! :lol

BigAT

FrenchMovieTheme said:
that was pretty awesome. when did marion barber become the greatest rb that ever existed? :lol
22 rushes, 221 yards.

The best stat of all, the game said he had 3 broken tackles. Yet somehow he had 162 yards after first contact.

You guys got real douchey with the passing game after the first couple of drives.

bluemax

Banned
Yeah dskillz and I both had them but I think live was the one calling defense so I had no idea what we were running on defense most of the time so I just played the line.

On offense I was QB and I asked them for input a couple of times. Also when I showed the play art pre snap, you gusy could see that right? I hope so.

For the most part no one tried playing WR or TE on our team.

DMczaf said:
BigAT, next time pick QB or LB. Any is pretty much worthless! :lol

You can cycle presnap!

Birdman02

Wellington said:
YES. WTF Bird!

Don't blame me...you should've been calling plays. Who promoted me to team captain???

Why couldn't you complete a damn screen pass!!! :p

EDIT: I wonder if all 3 guys could control d-line if they all chose ANY.

eznark

Banned
so after whupping 4 of you (by a combined total of 4 points probably) I have 299 "coins." The fuck can I do with coins?

BigAT said:
22 rushes, 221 yards.

The best stat of all, the game said he had 3 broken tackles. Yet somehow he had 162 yards after first contact.

You guys got real douchey with the passing game after the first couple of drives.

it didn't say 3 broken tackles, it said average broken tackles per run

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
bluemax said:
Yeah dskillz and I both had them but I think live was the one calling defense so I had no idea what we were running on defense most of the time so I just played the line.

On offense I was QB and I asked them for input a couple of times. Also when I showed the play art pre snap, you gusy could see that right? I hope so.

Thats weird, Bird did a great job with AJ and OD.

Mig had the one user pick right after I threw one. That was sick. I never laughed so hard for a videogame. :lol

BigAT

DMczaf said:
BigAT, next time pick QB or LB. Any is pretty much worthless! :lol
I was trying to find my headset when the countdown was going so I missed out on the opportunity to pick one. Picking the Cowboys was a complete accident too because I saw I had control of team selection with four seconds left before the game started.

LiveWire

bluemax said:

Yea I was calling defense. Had Wellington on lockdown for the most part. :D

I could see the route/run lane for Portis, but that's it.

I think microphones are a must for this mode so the captain can lay out the basic playcall to the two teammates each play.

Good job with McNabb, though I was wondering wtf you were thinking with that one pass? :lol back-to-back INTs

Miguel

bluemax said:
On offense I was QB

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/29795852

smiley_smug.gif

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
ill be down to play in like 30 minutes or so after i eat dinner.

i'm also starting a tournament thread so be on the look out!
I'm down for 3v3!

I'll make a banner if you want for the tourney thread.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BigAT said:
I was trying to find my headset when the countdown was going so I missed out on the opportunity to pick one. Picking the Cowboys was a complete accident too because I saw I had control of team selection with four seconds left before the game started.
I have to head to bed but you me and striker definitely need to get a game in. :lol

Birdman02

Wellington said:
Thats weird, Bird did a great job with AJ and OD.

Mig had the one user pick right after I threw one. That was sick. I never laughed so hard for a videogame. :lol

WR was actually kind of fun. I tried to stick pretty close to the called routes cause I assume the QB might get kinda wild if go crazy on route running.

Birdman02

I'll play another 3v3....someone send me an invite. Hopefully, you guys will be able to hear me this time.

Don't make me call plays again!!!

Rorschach

:lol @ Miguel. I can't hear banner without also hearing "Michael" in my head anymore. :(

Ok so who's up for 3v3 soon?

Me
FMT
DM
CB
Story?

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
also, as rors told me and i later discovered, stay away from ware. stay far away from him.
hawakubo 8:01 pm
(8:01:49 PM): <rorschach> don't run to ware's side... that's suicide
<fmt> just do it, dude.. watch
*runs to ware, gets clocked for -5*
<Rorschach>....
(8:01:59 PM): <fmt> oooooh...

goldlion054 said:
me, god damn it
What's your tag, broham?

Rorschach said:
<Rorschach>....

What's your tag, broham?

Goldlion054

BigAT

Rorschach said:
<Rorschach>....

What's your tag, broham?
I think I had control of Ware on that play, it was quite satisfying. You're talking about the pitch left?

Top Bottom