• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official madden '11 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Interest Thread

BigAT

I kicked a 48 yard field goal with Lawrence Tynes, that's the equivalent of hitting a 70 yarder with Crosby.

I didn't have any problems with the kicking, but I was prepared for it and was able to compensate. Smokey missed an extra point and had an illegal procedure on a kickoff, but seemed to adjust after that (easily hitting a 53 yard FG late in the game).

Striker

Wellington said:
Pics or it didn't happen.
2hfotw1.jpg

47 yarder, but still!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
BigAT said:
Smokey missed an extra point and had an illegal procedure on a kickoff, but seemed to adjust after that (easily hitting a 53 yard FG late in the game).

Kris Brown.... fuck him.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Whoa definite improvements from the last Madden I played. But I know this game is too good to be true when Jake Delhomme throws zero INTs.

For the life of me I can't hit any field goals 42 yards or longer.

Striker

Kave_Man said:
Whoa definite improvements from the last Madden I played. But I know this game is too good to be true when Jake Delhomme throws zero INTs.

For the life of me I can't hit any field goals 42 yards or longer.
Probably just Phil Dawson. :\

bluemax

Banned
Looks like mail came late today, got my copy!

Edit: Wow you have to have online pass for all online this year, not just franchise. I signed up for a 7 day free trial so I could get the roster update :/

Miguel

bluemax said:
Looks like mail came late today, got my copy!

Edit: Wow you have to have online pass for all online this year, not just franchise. I signed up for a 7 day free trial so I could get the roster update :/

It's in the booklet...unless you have gamefly... then lulz.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Corn on the Kolb with the game winning TD against FMT. Suck it down biiiitch.

PS: You liked that User pick 6 with Nate Allen. I know you did

Ramirez

I want you to know FMT, that I had my sister in laws b/f yapping in my ear the entire time we were playing, that's why I didn't call any timeouts before the half, I didn't even know it was halftime because he wouldn't stop talking to me! :lol :|

Anyone else feel like there's too many broken tackles this year? My Redzone offense continues to struggle just like last year, got to like the 5 yard line twice against Denogg and had to settle for FGs both times. :(

alex smith is turrble! come back jack :(

p.s.

game 1 against ramirez (all pro):

alex smith was 9/9, 180-ish yards i believe. i don't remember an incompletion at all. i got sacked a couple times but no biggie! gentle ben was almost perfect too aside from a pick 6. basically both offenses were just going up and down the field

game 2 against cb (all madden):

much stingier defense. i had over 200 yards with alex, but he was something like 13/30, 230, 2 TD's, 4 ints. kolb had similar stats (much less yardage). both rb's had pretty good #'s. i also missed a 22 yard FG because the accuracy was off by a bit :lol

so, while its too early to say over the long term, but short term all madden >>>>>>>>>>> all pro

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Miguel said:
Is there a list of everyone's XBL gamertag?

No, but I think there once was.

FMT, should make a new one.

Matrix

^
your dad/ fifties old team/ same one ive been using for 7 years

the 1 on 1 game is off!

but me, dm, and CB are going to do a team match!

we need 3 people to beat up on! so 3 of you from the league lets roll! you can have DM's first round draft pick, i approve it

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
the 1 on 1 game is off!

but me, dm, and CB are going to do a team match!

we need 3 people to beat up on! so 3 of you from the league lets roll! you can have DM's first round draft pick, i approve it
I really don't get what was that tough about waiting until 10.

Is anyone else around that wants to try 3v3?

eznark

Banned
I don't see the appeal of 3v3. Sounds like a cluster fuck.

My game plan of lulling the other team to sleep has worked wonderfully so far. Bucky Badger Ball baby!

eznark

Banned
bluemax said:
Eznark you down for a 1v1? Or Wellie.
finally getting to dinner now, in like 20 I'll be able to play. Denogg first since he challenged me a few minutes ago. If he is occupied I'll run the clock out against you.

bluemax

Banned
Birdman02 said:
Do we have enough for another 3-vs-3?

If not, I'll play you, Bluemax.

Well there is you me and Wellie so I assume we still need 3 more unless we want to run against randoms.

Edit just tried to launch Ultimate team but apparently there are too many users for the EA servers. So much fail.

Birdman02

bluemax said:
Well there is you me and Wellie so I assume we still need 3 more unless we want to run against randoms.

I'd rather not play randoms. Let's play a 1v1...maybe we'll have enough for another 3v3 after that.

Top Bottom