• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official madden '11 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Interest Thread

Miguel

Ramirez said:
Anyone want a 1v1? I'm down for a 3v3 as well if anyone needs a slot filled.
Jeff_Garcia_1.jpg

Ramirez

Miguel said:
http://photos.upi.com/topic/b74503d9272a9e34f69cbe0dc6312273/Jeff_Garcia_1.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

Does this mean you want to throw down Mig?

TJ Ram is my GT, add me. We haven't played since the NFL2K 56K days. :lol

Miguel

Ramirez said:
Does this mean you want to throw down Mig?

TJ Ram is my GT, add me. We haven't played since the NFL2K 56K days. :lol
JGar wants you to fill his slot.

But I'll add you in a second.

Gusgasm

56a3b4aba34da4b0428e64474e7e5696_gus+johnson+praye.JPG

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Maybe we should cancel the league as is, and just settle for massive Co Op Battles.

Seems like you guy's are having some good ole fun. Hate that I was out all day today, still haven't even had a chance to pick up Madden.

How's the lag on the 3V3? How's the chat? Strictly team based, or can you talk with your opponents too? How is the "Grouping Control?" Anyone having success at controlling WR's :lol

Miguel

Lonestar said:
Maybe we should cancel the league as is, and just settle for massive Co Op Battles.

Seems like you guy's are having some good ole fun. Hate that I was out all day today, still haven't even had a chance to pick up Madden.

How's the lag on the 3V3? How's the chat? Strictly team based, or can you talk with your opponents too? How is the "Grouping Control?" Anyone having success at controlling WR's :lol

Don't try to come crawling back now. Where's "I don't even want to pick it up" guy?

LiveWire

I dunno about bird, blue, wellie, mig and dskillz but no lag for me. I could hear someone talking, Wellington said he was the only one with a mic (?) so that would be kinda dumb to allow everyone to hear everyone...but maybe we're missing something like a team only chat button or something. The group control works fine, as long as you stay away from "Any."

It really could be a fantastic way to have a league, or at the very least a tournament.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
LiveWire said:
I dunno about bird, blue, wellie, mig and dskillz but no lag for me. I could hear someone talking, Wellington said he was the only one with a mic (?) so that would be kinda dumb to allow everyone to hear everyone...but maybe we're missing something like a team only chat button or something. The group control works fine, as long as you stay away from "Any."

It really could be a fantastic way to have a league, or at the very least a tournament.

you can only hear your team

Rorschach

Anyone up for one more? This is more fun than I thought. :p The gameplay is a bit crappy and the angles kinda suck, but the team effort is fun.

Birdman02

goldlion054 said:
idk what happened, but my mic is out, fmt dropped, and we have no QB. Sorry Bird, things went to hell

yeah, everything went to hell when FMT dropped. It's kind of hard to play with a CPU QB.

Ramirez

GG Mig, I still think broken tackles are simply out of control, seems like in every game I've played the first tackle is always broken for both teams. :lol

bluemax

Banned
Miguel said:

I never have been good at throwing deep in Madden

LiveWire said:

The kicking meter lags like crazy and while I anticipated it pretty well, I fucked up one long field goal slightly and totally whiffed on an extra point.

Other than that it was pretty smooth sailing.

LiveWire said:
Yea I was calling defense. Had Wellington on lockdown for the most part. :D

I could see the route/run lane for Portis, but that's it.

I think microphones are a must for this mode so the captain can lay out the basic playcall to the two teammates each play.

Good job with McNabb, though I was wondering wtf you were thinking with that one pass? :lol back-to-back INTs

Playing as McRibb was so much different from Hasslebeck, I got away with throws that Hasslebeck can't.

QBs are gonna make a big difference this year.

Rorschach

GG Guys. Had to pick a power team, didn't you? :(

FrenchMovieTheme said:
fucking lame my last 2 games ive been booted off XBL :(

i don't know what the problem is.... going to mess around with the channel settings
I blame PSN.

Anyone want a 1v1? I haven't even tried it yet. :lol

Miguel

Ramirez said:
GG Mig, I still think broken tackles are simply out of control, seems like in every game I've played the first tackle is always broken for both teams. :lol
Did you play Ghost Me? :lol

I've been playing 3v3. wtf

lol fucking dez bryant is going to be a headache -_-

shades of young2owens on that last play :(

at least gore was beastin. i put on a massive stiff arm on that 36 yard TD on one of your guys, but of course the replay isn't available. why!?

also anyone that says we shouldn't play on all-madden will appear foolish in the eyes of others. defense isn't perfect but it cuts down on some shit.

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol fucking dez bryant is going to be a headache -_-

shades of young2owens on that last play :(

at least gore was beastin. i put on a massive stiff arm on that 36 yard TD on one of your guys, but of course the replay isn't available. why!?

also anyone that says we shouldn't play on all-madden will appear foolish in the eyes of others. defense isn't perfect but it cuts down on some shit.

Ya the game actually felt better on all-madden. Gore is a fucking beast sometimes that's for sure. I felt like I was getting pressure on you decently though Alex can pass like a beast on the run it seems :lol

Also Ogletree will def. be my return man in franchise...two kick return TD's :D

Somnia said:
Ya the game actually felt better on all-madden. Gore is a fucking beast sometimes that's for sure. I felt like I was getting pressure on you decently though Alex can pass like a beast on the run it seems :lol

Also Ogletree will def. be my return man in franchise...two kick return TD's :D

i actually think a power back like gore, turner, greene, etc. will be more valuable than a strictly speed back.... unless EA breaks us again in the draft... which they will.

gore is pretty beastly though. my o-line isn't great and dallas' is very good so you were in my face all the time. VD is uncoverable in man to man but i dont have the QB to get him the ball all the time.

on that TD to bryant it was an awful coverage to call. i'm not sure what i was thinking because the LB's depth is so shallow there was going to be a window there for you. i was just hoping my safety could jar it loose, but no!

Somnia

Ya I felt like I had to press A like 3 seconds early to get any form of accuracy with kicking. The shanks were so horrible. The fucking bar FLEW the first two FG's I attempted. No idea what was going on, could have been the horrible lag or something I dunno.

Rorschach

"Our servers are currently experiencing a high volume of traffic and cannot process your request at this time. Please try again."

Madden team never experienced an online launch before. ....or gameflow demand is overwhelming! Ian has charts!

Top Bottom