• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Sanjuro

Really? I wish I never traded gore. He didn't fumble much and I could truck stick most people with him. His only problem is he couldn't break away much but if trade that for LMJs fumbling/injury problems

I broke away with him this game for a solid TD. Probably the first of the year like that. I blame the Patriots playbook probably more than anything, it's really bad when he bounces around. I haven't had one game where he shed any tackles realistically.

But, I like Gore in real life, so it's cool.

GG Ferny! My user D was on it's A-Game today. Felt like i should've had another 2 user picks, and wtf at that defensive pass interference. I had a feeling I was going to lose going into it. My O is such shit without CJ and Britt. It's like taking over a different team. The game was decided in the 4th when it was tied 14-14 and he had 4th and goal at the 1. I stopped him and then he gets a safety the next play. :jnc I wish I could trust the 99 ACC rookie HB to not fumble the ball, I never use him because of it. Always slow ass Davis and his 90 trucking (trucking that got stopped for a damn safety) and my season is over so using Harrison doesn't make much sense since he's getting cut in the offseason. Seemed like anytime I needed a conversion that game my WRs would only get one foot in bounds,.

GG Drizzler

It was a tough win because I wouldn't mind the 1st but I also don't want to go 0-16 lol.

No1 wants a winless year. GJ, you deserved it. Played a great defensive game. Your QB is terrible tho lol. Just randomly missing WRs by 10 yards.

rinse82

GG Drizzler

It was a tough win because I wouldn't mind the 1st but I also don't want to go 0-16 lol.

I think if you finish with the 2nd pick you'll still probably get Knight, seeing as how Story/daw is heavily invested in Elite Flacco.

No1 wants a winless year. GJ, you deserved it. Played a great defensive game. Your QB is terrible tho lol. Just randomly missing WRs by 10 yards.

lol i told him the samething when we played. i've never seen anything like it. i've seen bad throws every now and again but not as consistently as that guy did

Ferny

My QB does take me out of a lot of games. I always end up playing pretty well on the defensive side but there is only so many times that you can stop someone before they end up scoring again.

It seemed like in the game with FMT it was 9-7 for like 3 quarters and I couldn't get a score to save my life because he would miss players by a mile. It's been a frustrating season to say the least lol.

Mrbob

There has been a conspiracy running all season long to try and not let me make the playoffs. Now I see the corruption starts at the very top!

Mrbob

This warm up game won't help you tonight, Soka.

2190874-yaad.jpg

McNei1y

gg levi. I had no business making it close at the end there. I don't know what to do against your man to man. No matter where I throw it, your guy is there. It doesnt help that your LOLB was always blitzing and was always in my backfield. I'm glad this shit of a season is almost over.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
gg levi. I had no business making it close at the end there. I don't know what to do against your man to man. No matter where I throw it, your guy is there. It doesnt help that your LOLB was always blitzing and was always in my backfield. I'm glad this shit of a season is almost over.

You mean Demarcus Ware?

He's known to do that.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.

Good game. Second half my lolb was in spy. I was determined not to throw a second pick after fucking up early.

Ware's my rolb. If you meant him he got a sack or two early but not much in the second half. You started rolling right.

Btw. Outs from te or slot wr beat straight man.

GG FMT, Kaep is OP. Broke 3 tackles in one play!

gg brotha. yeah kap is extremely unfair the way he is rated in the newest update. i had like 150 yards rushing on 12 carries with him!

on the negative side, VD was wide open on that first pick i threw and the ball sailed WAAAAY right for the pick. i wasn't pushing the left stick either way since no one was around VD and i didn't need to lead him but whatever!

on your 2 long TD's you caught me switching players and i'm worthless at safety... unless its in run support!

Top Bottom